All Comments on 'Casey's Reunion'

by ChaseAndSuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 9 years ago

oh god i love this series , so sexy , the humiliation , the submission , the whole thing is just so good , i hope you continue with it , thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much!

I'm also a tall athletic guy who have come to admire chubby guys. In our apartment my wife and I used to joke about a fat, hairy, younger guy who was some kind of janitor in the complex. He was short, probably just 5-2 while I was 6-2. On hot days he used parade around in the corridors wearing black, shiny, tight speedos with an open dress shirt and cowboy boots. He looked ridiculous with his fat, hairy gut but I could not help staring at it and his huge bulge and he knew it and always smirked when he passed me. Once when I asked him to replace a lightbulb in the corridor he just laughed and gave me some bulbs and told me to do it myself as I was certainly tall enough while he needed a stepladder. I did it when he watched. Then he ordered me to change the rest of the light bulbs in the corridors.. He actually gave me orders. I suddenly felt weak and inferior to him. I also felt strangely aroused by his commanding voice. He suggested he could use me. I just stood there totally humiliated staring at his fat gut. Later my wife asked me why I let the little troll treat me as his servant. The truth was I felt slavish. My wife found it hilarious that I had just stood there helplessly staring openly at his crotch.

As long as we lived there I kept dreaming about the dominant little guy and his no doubt huge cock. Your stories turn me on like nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg

This made my pussy so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please make more!!!!

i no sometimes you just gotta leave it where it is because its really good. i just want gwenn and nick catching him getting fucked by casey. how ever you make it happen. that would just do it for me!!! now i want to get fucked by a chubby guy with a big thick dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love

I would be Casey's bitch

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know exactly how he feels. I have Casey in my life and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous