All Comments on 'Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 03'

by corduroysissy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 6 years ago
some suggestions

I’m enjoying the story and I greatly appreciate you writing and sharing it with us. I like that you develop the relationship between Casey and his wife and have tried to provide a loving context for the things that happen. However, there are some things that I feel are missing. First, why isn’t Casey upset that his wife has been cheating on him and lying to him for the last four months. Secondly, if I were Casey, I would be hurt by my wife not confiding in me her fantasies and instead shares them with someone who doesn’t respect Casey or the relationship he has with his wife. Lastly, the gift of submission is given willingly to someone who earns the trust of the submissive. I can’t see how Casey’s wife has earned that trust or how Audrey could ever earn that trust. Casey’s gift of submission is not something that his wife or Audrey are entitled to. Besides there are always compromises in a relationship including the sexual aspects of that relationship and Casey has the right to say no or negotiates what happens to him.

corduroysissycorduroysissyover 6 years agoAuthor

First of all, thank you for your input, it is appreciated.

* -"why isn’t Casey upset that his wife has been cheating on him and lying to him for the last four months.".....I think that Casey doesn't feel as much of a betrayal as you see because it was with another woman. There was no rejection of Casey as a partner and lover, she was just exploring her own newfound bisexuality. You will notice she didn't desire to have sex with Jamie and she was adamant about Audrey keeping her hands off Casey. I think Casey understood it because of his own experiences and desire for sissy sex with another man.

* - "I would be hurt by my wife not confiding in me her fantasies and instead shares them with someone who doesn’t respect Casey or the relationship he has with his wife"......You only have Audrey's word on that, not necessarily Casey's most trusted source. Besides, I think in general you will find that women confide person aspects of their lives with other women far more than men do, and when it came to discussing bisexual urges she had never revealed to anyone else, it shouldn't be surprising that she might feel more comfortable sharing them with the woman she is discovering her urges with. Please remember that Karen is very much a beginner in all of this, so she is full of confusion and conflicted feelings.

Regarding the rest, I think you may be overlooking the intensity of Casey's submissive streak and his desire for sissy sex, not to mention the fact that he is having his fetish explored in ways he never thought possible. Sometimes when someone wants something badly enough they are more than willing to be treated unfairly, especially when abuse and humiliation are keys to their submissive cravings. You must remember that even though there are things happening that Casey is not sure he likes, he is getting his wildest fantasies fulfilled. I think Casey is constantly weighing the pluses against the minuses and so far the pluses have been winning out.

Thanks again for your interest and input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous