Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey broke the silence. "Angie, you're so unbelievably gorgeous I'm having a hard time finding words. This all feels like a dream, I'm just sorry that I'll never be able to look anywhere near as pretty as you."

His words were sincere and sounded like it. That made Angie smile and bring a gloved finger to his lips. "Hush Casey, you may not realize it but for several reasons you're making me every bit as excited as you are, probably more. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't even mind if you decided not to dress tonight."

Casey gave him a puzzled look.

"Don't get me wrong dear, I'd love to help Debbie come out and play, but even if she didn't want to, I'd be more than happy to play with Casey."

He stared at her for a few seconds, then took a deep breath. "God you're beautiful, and thank you. I do want to dress and play girly games with you, I just hope you won't be disappointed."

She brought her finger to his lips again and gave him a look of admonishment.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I mean thank you. Oh fuck it." He gently pushed her hand away and this time he kissed her. They both embraced passionately, and that's where they were when the girls walked in.

"I told you Karen, you leave two fag alone for ten minutes and they won't be able to keep their hands off each other, I'm just surprised one of them doesn't have a dick in his mouth."

They separated, held hands and endured some raunchy needling from the girls, with Casey being embarrassed and Angie loving every minute.

About ten minutes later, Audrey patted Karen's thigh. "Well girlfriend, what do you say we go next door and let the tinkerbells get acquainted, I'm sure they have lots to talk about."

The girls got up, headed for the door and Audrey being Audrey, turned back before walking out. "For heaven's sake Angie, pretty that boy up, he's the worst looking sissy fag I've ever seen." She then laughed her way out.

After they were gone, they fags drank their coffee and discussed how nervous they were. A short time later, after deciding on something a little stronger than coffee, Angie made them both drinks and they headed to the bedroom to get Debbie dressed.

*****************************************************************

The bedroom was very large. It featured a king size bed, which was covered with a dark brown, wide-wale corduroy bedspread, and the daybed pillows had matching shams. Casey was slipping into Debbie mode and let out a purr of admiration. He brought his eyes to Angie's and nodded at the bed. "May I?"

She smiled. "Of course dear, go ahead, if things turn out the way I'd like, you're going to wind up on it sooner or later anyway."

He smiled nervously and actually blushed a little as he sat. After putting his drink on the night stand he explored the bedspread with his hands. "Oh my, I bet this wasn't cheap, you certainly are a lucky little bitch, she really indulges your fetish."

"Actually Debbie, she only lets me put it out on special occasions, so I guess Audrey felt this was going to be a special occasion. I know I'm sure hoping it turns out that way myself."

Debbie gave her a timid smile. She winked at him and looked so fucking pretty.

He wasn't sure how or why it was happening, but they were falling into strange roles. Being considerably older it would seem normal for him to take the upper hand, but that was not the case, Angie was taking the lead and it felt perfectly natural. In reality it did make sense, she obviously had a lot more experience playing with fags than he did, it was just strange because in their masculine roles Casey was the mentor.

As he ran his hands over the firm soft ribs of the bedspread he looked around the room, taking it all in. It was filled with dark wood grain furniture. Two night stands, two large dressers, full length tilt mirror, and a comfortable looking arm chair. On one of the dressers was a fifty-inch television, and Debbie wondered if they watched porno movies while fucking. Seeing him eyeballing it and reading his mind, Angie picked up the remote. The next thing Debbie knew he was watching a high def video of a fag in a Victorian style dress. He was on his hands and knees with his dress pushed up on his back, and a beautiful Mistress was raping his ass with a huge strap-on.

She let him watch for a few seconds and lowered the volume. "Just a little something to put us in the mood. Do you mind?"

He shook his head and suddenly began to feel very strange. She was seducing him, and he loved it. To have someone as gorgeous as Angie pursuing him was just mind-boggling. She sat on the edge of the chair, Debbie picked up his drink, and the two of them spent a few minutes watching the fag get his ass reamed. Debbie couldn't believe how nervous he was, and even though he was horny as hell, he couldn't bring himself to initiate anything. Thankfully, after a few minutes Angie said. "Well what do you think Debbie?"

"Oh I like it Angie, I think the bitch is loving every minute of it."

Angie chuckled. "No dear, I meant what do you think, do you want to get dressed?"

He shrugged and gave her a smile that said, "silly me."

"Would you like to see your wardrobe? I've been taking very good care of it. Come on girl, let's go pick out something for you to wear."

She stood up, walked into a large closet and Debbie took a gulp of his drink. As he got up off the bed he looked back and saw a mental picture of himself being draped over the corduroy pillows with his dress pushed up on his back, just like the fag in the video. Only instead of a Mistress, it was Angie fucking his ass without mercy. That caused his asshole to clench and it reminded him it was still very sore. Under normal circumstances, after a raping like the one Karen gave him the night before he wouldn't pursue any ass play for a few days, but these were far from normal circumstances. He knew that being the horny fag he was, there was no way he could leave that bedroom without being fucked by beautiful Angie. He shook off the image and followed her into the closet.

It was a large walk-in and all Angie's clothes were on one side, Debbie's were on the other. Angie told him he was welcome to any of her clothes but she was a size fourteen and Debbie was a size sixteen, so he might not find much that would fit. He was determined to try anyway because the idea of wearing Angie's clothes was very exciting. Unfortunately, after trying to fit into a few of her things, it became clear that Angie might get away with wearing Debbie's clothes, but the reverse was not going to be the case. He was a bit disappointed, but he still had his own wardrobe to work with, so he told Angie to pick out something she'd like to see him in. She picked out a pink, sleeveless ankle length dress by Orvis. It was plain with two front patch pockets at the hip, and buttoned all the way down the front. The fabric was a heavy mid-wale and had a somewhat plush finish to it that was very nice to the touch. When she pulled if from its hanger, she fondled it and rubbed it against her cheek.

"Debbie, if you don't mind, a little later I'd love to rub my sissy dick against you when you are wearing this pretty dress. Would that be OK?"

The look on her face and the way she said it was so sincere he thought he would die. If he didn't already have a boner, realizing that this beautiful lady genuinely loved corduroy as much as he did would have given him one on the spot.

He gave her a sexy smile and an exaggerated sigh. "I think we can work something out dear."

Angie understood his sarcasm in an instant and puckered a kiss at him. God, she was so damn sexy. She then selected a maroon rib-knit long sleeve turtle neck to wear under the dress, it was exactly what he would have picked out himself. She held the outfit up in front of him and confirmed her selection with a decisive nod. "I think this will work just fine."

Debbie grabbed his breastforms and picked out his favorite bra, then asked her if he could try on the corduroy leggings she had on yesterday. He knew they didn't go with the outfit, he just desperately wanted to wear something of hers.

"Well Debbie, they're in the hamper, but if that's OK with you then they're all yours."

He said it was, and in all honesty the fact that they hadn't been washed turned him on even more. She took his outfit and laid it out on the bed while he tried on the leggings. Fortunately they were very stretchy, and although a little snug, he could wear them comfortably.

He came into the bedroom, and as he did he heard the fag in the video letting out sissy squeals as a different Mistress fucked his ass. Angie was standing next to the bed with her arms folded across her chest and a very seductive smile on her face.

"Come to Miss Angie Debbie dear, let her get you all prettied up."

As he approached her he noticed a long brown wig and a make-up case on the bed next to his outfit, and he thought, this night keeps getting better and better. Once next to her he tried to embrace her, but she gently warded off his advances.

"Not now dear, we have a lot of work to do."

She said it in a matronly way that he found very exciting, and he began to really enjoy the role reversal that had taken place. He became very obedient and she worked with great skill and purpose. She was definitely in charge, and rightfully so, she knew exactly what she was doing. After about an hour he was dressed, his hair was fixed and his make-up was in place. She looked at him and smiled with pride, then guided him to the full-length mirror.

He was absolutely stunned.

He definitely wasn't in the same class as Angie, not by any means, but never in his life had he looked as good. Angie did nothing but rave about how pretty he was, and even though he knew it wasn't true, after a few minutes he decided to let himself believe it for a while. If she was happy with the way he looked, then maybe it was OK for him to be happy too.

She peaked her head over his shoulder, and seeing their faces together in the mirror made him a little weak in the knees, he'd never felt that before. He thought about asking her to take a picture but he didn't want to ruin the moment. She must have felt it too, because after a minute she gently turned him around and they kissed. As they did they groped each other's cocks through their dresses and Debbie was happy to discover that Audrey wasn't lying, Angie was definitely a big girl. It was not only long, but felt thick too, it was definitely not a sissy dick, and it made his sore asshole twitch again. Angie undid one of the buttons of his dress, then slid her hand inside and massaged the bulge in his leggings. After a few minutes, they slowly separated, and they were both breathing hard with desire.

"Stay right there Debbie, and don't you dare move."

She then quickly pranced out of the room, returning with a pair of scissors. Holding them up in front of his face with a big smile, she said. "Alteration time sweetie!"

Debbie's eyes bulged, but before he could open his mouth she laughed. "Relax girl, I just want to set your dickie free."

She pulled his dress up and told him to hold it, and he obeyed. Pinching the leggings covering his cock she pulled forward and made a small snip, being very careful not to alter her girlfriend's dick. Putting the scissors on the arm of the chair she used her fingers to open the hole just enough for his boner to pop out. She then lowered and re-buttoned his dress so it closed snugly around the base of his cock. Her eyes stayed glued on his dick and she purred a little, he could tell that she was having a cock and corduroy moment. He'd experienced them himself a few times, it's that magical moment when you realize you're looking at a real cock sticking out of corduroy. Only a corduroy fag would understand. He let her have her moment and loved the fact that she was having it.

After a minute she snapped out of it, located her phone on the bed and clicked off several pictures of him, a few of them dedicated to the boner sticking out of his dress. When finished, she put down the phone and without a word knelt in front of him. She took his cock in her gloved hand and he immediately put his hand on hers.

"Oh no you don't girl, you've already had my dick in your mouth, and I haven't even seen your pretty penis yet. It's my turn."

Angie's face was only inches from his boner and her eyes never left it. She sighed deeply and he could tell she was clearly not happy with him, but she relented. She gave his mushroom a quick kiss and called him a bitch, then stood up. At first her cattiness shocked him, but after seeing the playful smile on her face he relaxed and enjoyed her teasing.

She smoothed out the skirt of her dress, put her hands on her hips, gave him a big smile and said in a low sexy voice. "Well fag, my clitty is all yours, what do you want to do with it?"

She was so fucking sexy that he melted for a moment, but only a moment, he then quickly dropped to his knees and rubbed his face against her corduroy covered cock. It felt even bigger against his face, and the corduroy fabric had a very nice feel for a mid-wale. He happily worshipped the large bulge in her pretty dress, keeping himself in corduroy fag heaven for several minutes. Eventually however, the desire to see her cock became stronger than the desire to play with her dress, and he lifted her skirt. The bulge in her tights ran all the way up to her belly button, and after admiring it for a few seconds, he looked up at her and smiled.

"Alteration time sweetie!"

She playfully smirked at him and stuck out her tongue.

He grabbed the scissors and told her to hold up the dress, and after a few seconds he had her thick sausage hanging right in front of his face. It was absolutely magnificent. His first thought was, how could a fag as pretty as Angie have such a big handsome dick? There seemed to be a huge contradiction in that. It was every bit of ten inches, maybe more, and it was quite thick but not unmanageable, he guessed he wouldn't have any trouble sucking it. The most beautiful thing about it however, was its perfectly shaped fat mushroom. It was a perfect tool for prying open a sissyfag's asshole and making way for the ramrod behind it. Looking at the wide crown of her knob, he pictured it popping in and out of his sore asshole and realized he wouldn't be sitting for a few days. But fuck it, he would worry about that tomorrow, for tonight he wanted every inch of that fucking thing up his ass. Grabbing her shaft with one hand, he pulled up on it and guided her balls out through the hole in her tights. She was consistent if nothing else, complimenting her huge dick was a big beautiful set of balls, and they hung nice and low. He liked that.

Rocking back on his heels for a moment, he paused to take it all in, and as he did a thought went through his sissy mind. If I have to worship a dick for the next three months, I'm glad it's this one. After a minute of ogling, he brought his eyes up to hers with a look of awe on his face. She on the other hand, was biting her lip with a very apprehensive look on hers. She waited for his reaction but he didn't give her one, so she said in a mousy voice.

"Too much?"

It took a couple of seconds to register, but when it did, he smiled and slowly shook his head. Her face lit up, and he loved seeing her smile. Her nervousness had caused her cock to go half-hard, but Debbie would have none of that. He wrapped his fingers around its base, swabbed her mushroom with his tongue, then slipped it into his hungry mouth. He let out a moan of lust so loud that she could feel it in her sissy balls. He slid his lips down about six inches and spent a few seconds just letting his mouth get used to its size, then he started slowly stroking her boner with his lips. Now it was her turn to moan with pleasure. Shortly after she put her hands on the side of his face and stopped him.

"Wait girl, if we're going to do this, then let me sit down."

She quickly situated herself in the chair, and after positioning himself comfortably in front of her, he lifted her dress and started licking her balls. She moaned again, and after a few minutes he took her boner back in his mouth, slowly stoking it with his lips. Realizing he wasn't in a hurry, she relaxed and decided to talk while he sucked her.

"Oh god Debbie your mouth feels so good honey, do you mind if I talk while you suck?"

He shook his head as best he could with a dick in his mouth.

She let out a small sigh. "Look Debbie, I know Audrey is being mean to you right now, but that's just because she's trying to make you be her bitch."

He looked up at her but kept sucking.

"She needs to think she owns everybody, it's no big deal, and you'll find that once you give into her she'll treat you very differently. Once you let her think she owns you, she'll stop being bitchy and put her energy into making your fantasies come true. That's just the way it is with Audrey, let her think you're her bitch, it doesn't matter if you really mean it."

She moaned a little, smiled, and shut her eyes. "Oh yes Debbie dear, keep doing it just like that, how did you learn to suck cock so well?"

Realizing it was a rhetorical question, he just kept sucking, and after a minute she opened her eyes and refocused.

"I do admit, she really does seem to have it in for you, more than anyone else I've ever seen, and to tell you the truth Debbie I'm not really sure why that is. But trust me dear, once she gets past conquering you, things will change. Please just give it some time, I guarantee that if you do, you'll be very happy that you did later on. Plus, think of all the fun you'll have with pretty Angie along the way."

She gave him another sexy smile, and he melted again. At first Debbie wasn't thrilled about the topic of Audrey coming up, but Angie did manage to make her seem a little more human, he would have to think about that some more in the future. He was getting very horny sucking Angie's cock, it was a beautiful dick.

The mention of Audrey suddenly made him wonder what was going on next door. He pictured Karen lying on her back with her skirt pulled up on her belly, and her legs spread wide open. Audrey had a big dildo sticking out of her corduroy pants, and she was lying on top of his pretty wife, fucking her into in a frenzy. There was no jealousy at that point, just pure lust at the thought.

After a minute, Angie broke the spell. "Oh Debbie, you're such a good little cocksucker, you keep doing that and I'm going to pump your pretty mouth full of fag sperm."

She moaned with an open mouth, her face had desire written all over it, and all the while it just made her look even sexier. She remained like that for a minute and he readied himself to swallow her jizzum, but all of the sudden she opened her eyes and regained control, drifting back into a neutral state of bliss. She obviously didn't want to shoot her load yet, and he hoped it was because she didn't want the blow-job to end. He was taking pride in his cocksucking, and that realization made him feel very girly.

After regaining composure, she resumed talking. "Debbie listen, about the Homo Hubby thing, Karen told me you're having problems with that, it's not really that big of a deal fag."

He thought about objecting and telling her that she didn't understand, but then he realized how stupid that would be. Besides he really didn't want to stop sucking her dick anyway, so he just stared into her eyes.

"I mean look at you Sweetie, you love sucking cock, just because it's sticking out of a pair of pants instead of a dress isn't a big deal, and you know it will always be corduroy pants. Plus, the girls will love it, and that works in our favor."

He pulled his mouth of her mushroom with a slurpy pop, and she let out a cute squeal.