Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they really like it Angie, or is it just Audrey's way of trying to humiliate me? I know she's your wife Jamie, but you do know she's somewhat of a bitch, don't you?"

Angie smiled. "Yes dear, I know full well how bitchy my wife can be, but trust me Debbie it's not bullshit. Both girls have become a little obsessed with watching guys sucking and fucking each other. We now have a whole library of homo videos around here, we never had any of that before a few months ago."

Hearing Angie say that shocked him a little, even though he saw her watching a video the night before, for some reason he was having a hard time believing Karen really like that kind of stuff. Getting past the shock he leaned down and kissed her mushroom. "I know you're right Angie, I do like sucking cock, especially when it's one as beautiful as yours."

He looked up and she smiled back at the compliment.

"I just get turned off at the idea of having sex with some hairy guy, it's just disgusts me to no end."

Angie smiled and chuckled a little.

"It's not funny Angie, I'm serious."

She chuckled again. "Actually Debbie, it is a little funny, and I think Audrey was right, you're a silly fag."

She could see his face drop, so she changed gears. "Relax dear, I'm not making fun of you, but just think about it. Whose dick are you going to be sucking in man pants? Mine, that's whose, the one you just had in your mouth. Look at me dear, after tonight do you think you could ever think of me as an ugly old hairy man? Even if I'm in man pants, do you think you could look at me and not see Angie, not see me as the pretty fag you know I am?

She just let the words hang in the air until she saw the light bulb go on. Seeing the look of understanding come over his face, she smiled and said. "You silly fag, suck my dick before I spank your sissy bottom with it."

He realized she was right, and he happily resumed sucking her cock. He felt a little better about everything, a little freer. He had one hand massaging her big balls and was exploring her corduroy covered tits with the other. Angie settled in, remained quiet and just enjoyed all of his sucking and groping. Debbie's thoughts went back to the girls on the bed, and suddenly his mind's eye panned back and he saw himself lying next to Karen. He was face down, draped over corduroy pillows and Angie was fucking his ass really hard. That image excited him a lot. He started bobbing his head up and down, faster and faster, until he was literally jerking her off with his lips.

She gasped and started moaning. "Oh yes bitch like that, suck me fag, suck it, oh you little cocksucker make me squirt."

His mind saw him and Karen on the bed holding each other's hand and getting royally fucked by the Hendricks. That image, Angie's taunting words, her beauty and the reality of having her dick in his mouth put him in a cock sucking frenzy. His gently yanked on her balls and Angie couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh bitch, you bitch, you fucking little bitch."

He felt her shaft spasm between his lips and his mouth filled with her thick creamy sperm. He raced his lips up her boner so just her mushroom was still in his mouth and swallowed. It filled right back up again. He struggled a little trying to stroke her dick with his lips and swallow the nine or ten more streams of jizzum she pumped into his sissy mouth. Audrey wasn't lying, her pretty fag really did shoot a huge load. He was beginning to think he might not make it, but finally she emptied her ball sack and her sissy squeals and moans subsided. He was proud of himself for taking her full load balls to belly, even though he did end up with some jizzum smeared on his lips and chin. He kept her beautiful boner in his mouth for a few minutes, very gently sucking on it until it went limp. Angie was totally spent, her chest was heaving slowly, she slumped into the chair and stared at him with a dreamy smile. When he finally spit out her penis and she gently grabbed his head with her gloved hands. He loved the feeling of the corduroy against his face. She pulled herself up and guided his face to hers.

"Thank you Debbie, that was fucking fantastic. Very few people can swallow my load without gagging. And please don't take this the wrong way, because your blow-job was absolutely delightful and you're a pretty fag, but knowing I can pump a full load in your mouth without you flinching, well, that turns me on like crazy."

He saw her eyes dance around his lips and chin and the next thing he knew she was licking up every drop of her jizzum from his face. It felt a little weird being licked like that, but he found it quite erotic. When she finished, she licked her lips and said. "Damn girl, now you have me horny for more, come on, get up."

He got on his feet and she rose with him. Gently grabbing his arms, she spun him around and sat him in the chair, then knelt down. She again pulled his half-hard penis out between the buttons of his dress. She wiggled it around a little, stroked it with her gloved hand and teased him. But not for long. Without asking, she took it in her mouth and went to work, she'd obviously decided it was time to suck his cock whether he liked it or not. That was just fine with him however, he loved the idea that she was horny for his dick.

Between the vision of Angie in her pretty outfit on her knees sucking his cock, and the porn video of two dressed up sissyfags in a 69, his dick got rock-hard very quickly. He stayed like that for a few minutes, watching the fags and listening to her suck his dick. Her mouth made a lot of slurping sounds as she sucked, and he wondered if that was intentional, but even if not it was exciting to listen to. Between that and her frequent moaning, it sounded like she was enjoying herself. She was a very good cocksucker and took his full seven inches in her throat with ease. As he enjoyed that feeling, he felt a little guilty for not being able to throat her, he can't do throat due to a strong gag reflex. It did occur to him though, that she seemed to enjoy his blowjob without ever hinting about it, so maybe it really didn't matter to her.

"Angelina, you're so fucking beautiful, and your lovely mouth feels so good I think my balls are going to explode. Please don't take this the wrong way honey, but as beautiful as you are, you look even prettier with my dick sticking out of your mouth."

She moaned and actually giggled a little. Well, he thought it was a giggle, it was hard to tell with her mouth full of cock.

He continued to compliment her and talk sexy, and the more he did the more excited she got, and the more excited she got the faster she sucked. They kept turning each other on like that and things escalated quickly. She started sliding his boner in and out of her throat as fast as she could while groping him all over, and that caused him to go over the edge with a loud groan. His horny mushroom started spitting sperm and the first stream caught her by surprise, some of it even spurted out of the corners of her mouth and onto his dress. She recovered quickly though and gripped his boner tightly with her lips. She didn't lose another drop after that and sucked his ball sack dry. She really was a true sperm whore too, because her moans were almost as loud as his. Also, after he was spent she immediately licked up the sperm from his corduroy dress. When he recovered a bit he looked down at her, their eyes met, and she gave him one of her killer smiles.

"Just a reminder girl, I really do want to rub my dick against you in this dress." She leaned in and kissed it a few times. "Yes honey, I want to fuck your corduroy dress. I mean look at it dear, I really think it needs a good sperming, and I plan to give it one."

He teasingly told her he would think about it, then thanked her for the blow-job, but she dismissed it, saying it was her who wanted to thank him. She complimented his dick and his tasty sperm, gave his mushroom a final kiss and then got up.

He started to lift himself up, but she corrected him. "Sit girl, relax, I'm going to go make us a drink, I'll be right back."

He pushed his limp penis in his leggings, then sat up and crossed his legs like a lady. He ran his fingers over the wet spot on his dress and replayed both blow-jobs in his mind. He was getting a lot more comfortable being there, but part of him still felt like it was all a dream. A few minutes later Angie returned with the drinks.

"Guess what I have here fag?"

She handed him his drink then pulled a DVD out from under her arm. "To Wong Foo, just for you. Let's watch Vida and the girls while we rest a little, OK?"

He smiled at her. "Yes my pretty Vida, by all means, let's do that!"