Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those thoughts began to give him a boner and he started rubbing it with his corduroy dress. However, after a few minutes of fantasizing about her fucking his wife, he remembered her sissy husband was in the next room, and she was very eager to shove her dick in his ass. He snapped out of it, grabbed a towel and headed back to the bedroom.

Angie was still sitting in the chair sipping her drink, her boner was gone and her half hard dick was lying on her belly. As he walked past her she immediately noticed he had a boner.

"What the fuck were you doing in there fag? You make me stop fucking you so you can jerk off? What kind of shit is that?"

Debbie knelt down at her feet, then looked up. "Oh stop being such a bitch fag, or I'll cut your sissy balls off and shove them up your ass."

She gave him a startled look, then said timidly. "OK sweetie, I didn't realize that we were done. Did I hurt you Debbie?"

"Who said we were done, I just greased up my asshole for you girlfriend. so you'd better not be done."

Angie looked total confused.

Debbie waited a few seconds, then smiled. "Relax girl, I was just fucking with you, if you can have fun with me then I can have fun with you too."

Angie sigh deeply. First she gave him an annoyed smirk and stuck her tongue out at him, then she gave him a killer smile. Looking at her dick, which was still dirty from his rectum, he had a sudden urge to really humiliate himself and suck it. He probably would have too if it didn't still have some KY on it. He leaned down and kissed her ball sack instead. She had a nice big sack and he gave it a good licking.

"Yeah bitch, kiss my fucking balls, they're churning a huge load of jizzum just for you, and I'm going to pump it so far up your ass it'll squirt out your sissy mouth."

They spent a few minutes turning each other on, and Angie wondered if he was planning to suck her filthy dick, she really didn't expect him to, but the thought of him doing it excited her a bit. After a while, Debbie greased up her dick and slowly stroking it until she was nice and hard again. He then wiped his hands with the towel and stood up. Turning around he lifted his dress and stuck his ass out at her.

"My obedient boy-pussy awaits your magnificent cock madam Angie, please use it however you wish."

She put down her drink and gave his ass a little slap.

"Go get on the bed bitch, but stay on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you doggie style little Fifi."

He did so obediently. Clearing off the bed, he positioned her man pants on one of the pillows so he could kiss them easily. He then took a drink and got on his hands and knees with his face staring at the corduroy trousers. Pulling his dress up to expose his bottom, he again felt the thrill of offering his ass to another man's dick, and he actually purred a bit. He loved being a submissive bitch.

Angie walked over to the bed and patted his bottom. "You really like kissing my man pants don't you Debbie dear?"

He looked back over his shoulder. "Yes I do Angie. Knowing they're your corduroys, and knowing they're covered with your jizzum and pissed makes them very special, it makes me want to worship them."

"I bet you'd like to suck my dick when I'm wearing them, wouldn't you Casey?"

He nodded. "You know I would Jamie."

That thrilled her. He picked up on her use of his guy name right away and reciprocated. He was definitely warming up to the idea of homo sex, but Angie didn't want to push it, so she continued to fuel the fag fantasies.

"Actually fag, I'm sure Audrey would be more than happy to fuck you while you're sucking me off in my man pants." She chuckled. "Oh yeah fag, you have no idea how much she wants to do your ass with a dildo."

Debbie looked back down at the pants and toyed with that mental picture for a few seconds. "Actually Angie, I think I do have a pretty good idea."

Angie patted his bottom again. "Well Debbie, time for Angie to fuck her little doggie, and tonight I'm thinking French Poodle."

She put down her drink, got behind him on the bed and in short order he felt his pussy being pried open again. She grabbed his hips with both hands.

"Are you ready Fifi?"

He lowered his face into her pants. "Yes madam."

She popped her mushroom in and stopped. He was looser now but it still hurt like hell and he squealed a bit. She pulled it out and popped it right back in again. He bit a mouthful of corduroy and loved the fact that she wasn't trying to be gentle, that would ruin all the fun. She again gave his asshole a machine gun raping, only this time she did it for a couple of minutes before ramming it all the way in.

"Bite my pants you little queer, dream about my dick in them, worship my corduroys you fucking pervert."

She pulled her dick out and fucked his asshole rapid fire again for a couple of minutes before burying it. He had pushed past the pain, and the feeling of her big balls slapping against his thrilled him to no end. She assaulted his rectum several more times, and her strokes got deeper with each machine-gun fucking. She continued that way until she was simply ramming her full ten inches in and out of him without mercy. All he could do was grunt and groan into her corduroys and try to stay up on his knees, which was getting difficult because her big dick was sapping all his strength. Karen's huge dildo completely destroyed his ass in a half an hour, and he enjoyed being overpowered like that, but Angie's dick, being a little smaller and thinner, reamed out his insides without knocking him out. She fucked him hard to be sure, but she left him just enough strength to endure. She raped him for another hour.

He was becoming completely paralyzed, his inners were almost numb, and all he could do was whimper into the smelly corduroy pants. He was nothing but a fuck toy, a pleasure hole for her selfish dick, and he loved it. Finally, she decided she'd had enough and let out several loud grunts as she emptied her ball sack deep into his rectum. His ass was so royally raped that all he could feel was a hot sensation in his bowels before she collapsed on top of him. His knees gave out and he collapsed on the bed, and her cock stayed buried to the hilt. It was definitely the longest he'd ever been fucked, by far, and he felt completely exhausted. The corduroy beneath him felt wonderful, but he knew it would be a while before he had enough strength for that. In a nutshell, he was a paralyzed, totally fucked sissy slut. He'd been bored out by a selfish dick that wanted nothing more than to pump him full of sperm, and he loved everything about it.

They laid quietly for several minutes catching their breath, and Angie slipped into her afterglow. She occasionally wiggled her half hard dick around in his rectum and he gave her pleasurable moans in response. Debbie was in fag heaven and couldn't move, but his strength felt like it might be returning. He worried that his penis was leaking onto the bedspread, he figured the pre-cum must have been flowing after her assault on his prostate. In addition, with the pounding his bladder took, maybe some piss too. Anything was possible at that point.

After a while Angie kissed the back of his neck and cooed in his ear. "Thank you Debbie, I've never fucked anybody that long before. I'm sorry if I was a little rough on your bottom, you just seemed to take it so well. I hope you're not angry with me dear, I just wanted to see how hard I could ride my new little bitch." She kissed him again and hugged him tightly.

With his face lying sideways on her pants, and said in a very weak voice. "Silly bitch, why would I be angry, I loved every minute of it."

The feeling in his ass was returning, and he tried to squeeze her dick with his anus. He must have been successful, because she moaned.

"Oh darling you're such a little tease."

They were quiet for a couple of minutes and just enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies before Angie spoke.

"Debbie dear, I know I said a lot of nasty things about you tonight, I hope you realize it was all just sex talk, OK Sweetie?"

"No Angie, it wasn't just sex talk, most of what you said about me was very true."

She waited but he said no more. "Oh really, care to tell me which parts were true?"

He started to laugh but coughed hard instead, and that made his asshole give her dick a tight squeeze. She purred loudly and waited for him to continue.

"No Angie, I'm not going to tell you, you're going to have to figure that out for yourself. I'll tell you this though, anytime you're looking for a sissy ass to fuck in the future, it better be my ass, bitch."

"Oh God, I'm so glad to hear you say that Debbie, you're not only good fuck but you love corduroy too, and that turns me on like crazy. I'm not going to get into it right now dear, but I will say this, if you give it a chance I think you'll love it when Jamie fucks Casey's ass too."

Debbie thought for a moment. "I guess we'll just have to see about that when the time comes lover."

Angie loved the fact that he wasn't ruling it out completely, and she was now certain he was warming up to the idea of being a homo hubby for the girls.

"Angie honey, can you get up girl? I need to go to the bathroom."

"Of course dear." She kissed his face, pushing herself up and pulled her dick out of his ass. It made a weird slurping sound as it came out, followed by another fart.

"Sorry dear."

"Don't apologize Debbie dear, after the way my cock just churned up your insides, it's not surprising at all." She chuckled. "In fact, I'd like to think of it as your rectum's way of giving my dick a compliment."

He got up off the bed and headed for the bathroom, but quickly ducked into the closet first. He located a pair of his corduroy short shorts and took them with him, he didn't want his gaping asshole making any more of mess on the bedspread than his leaking penis already had. When he emerged from the closet she was wiping her dick clean with the towel. "Don't be long Sweetie, I need to go too."

Her big dick had been inside him for about two hours, and now that it was removed he felt hollowed out. He liked that feeling though, it made him want to do it again, but between Karen and Angie's cocks he knew he wouldn't be able to handle that for a while. He cleaned himself up and put his corduroy shorts on under his dress, He looked in the mirror and fixed his wig, but there wasn't much he could do about his make-up. His eyes still looked pretty good, but the rest of his face was a mess. He shrugged and returned to the bedroom. There was a new Mistress/fag movie playing, Angie had her dress folded neatly over her arm and was carrying the rest of her things. As she passed him on the way to the bathroom, she smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She looked very happy, and even after two hours of fucking she still looked very pretty.

He looked at the bed, and there was indeed a mess on both the bedspread and pillow. He eyeballed her corduroy pants and inhaled deeply remembering their smell. His asshole clenched a few times, it actually felt less sore than before, and he suddenly felt very weird. Even though he was weak from having his brains fuck out, he was still very horny. All the sensations he just experienced: her corduroy glove, her mouth on his cock, his ass being fucked, and all the rest, were making him horny as hell. He eyed the gooey mess on the corduroy bedspread and just couldn't help himself. Looking around even though he knew he was alone, he climbed on the bed and started licking it up. The perverseness of what he was doing excited him tremendously, and he felt himself getting a boner. The corduroy fabric was heavenly and he loved the way it felt against his lips. He licked both the bedspread and the pillow clean, and was just finishing when he heard the bathroom door open. He jumping up, grabbed his drink off the night stand and sat on the bed pretending to watch the movie.

When she made her entrance, she was wearing her dress, hat, heels and gloves. Her hair and make-up were again perfect. He couldn't take his eyes off her and called her a bitch under his breath. She was so fucking pretty, and he was so fucking jealous. Although, he also felt a little pang of pride realizing that pretty Angie was now his girlfriend. Well, sort of.

She had her killer smile going again when she sat down on the bed. He handed her a drink and when she snuggled up next to him he thought he would die of desire. She kissed him on the cheek and they both watched the movie for a few minutes. When they reached the part where the fag was being tied to the bed she then reached under his dress and started massaging his corduroy bulge.

She nibbled on his ear and half whispered, "Debbie, I know you like my corduroy dress so I put it back on, but if you want me to take it off when you fuck my bottom, I'll be more than happy to do that too."

Hearing those words at any other time, probably would have made him cum right in his shorts, but he was still very weak after two royal rapings in 24 hours.

"Actually Angie, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm wiped out. Right now I don't have the strength to fuck you."

He paused.

"I'm sorry honey, I know I'm letting you down, maybe I'll be ready in the morning if you still want it."

She gently squeezed his bulge. "Hush Debbie, I'm not worried about me, I just had the best fuck I've ever had. I want to make you feel good, how can I do that dear, would you like me to suck you again?"

He took a sip of his drink and thought for a minute. "This may sound kind of weird Angie, but right now I would love it if you jerked me off with corduroy, would that be OK?"

She laughed loudly. "Would that be OK? What a silly fag you are, of course that would be OK, and I would love to do it!" She did sound genuinely excited by the idea.

"Did you have anything special in mind for me to use?"

"Well I don't know Angie, I really hadn't thought about it, maybe you could use your man pants, they're already dirty."

"Are you kidding me? No way girl, you can use them as a sperm rag if you want to cum on them, but we have a whole closet full of pretty girly corduroy clothes to jerk off with. Come on fag, let's go pick out something nice."

They got up and went in the closet, but Debbie turned into a kid in a candy shop and couldn't make up his mind, every time he picked out something he would see something better.

After a few minutes Angie put a hand on his shoulder. "Debbie honey, can I make a suggestion? I don't want to intrude on your decision, it's your handjob, but I have something I think you might like. Can I show you dear?"

He gave her a look that said she was a silly fag. "Of course Angie, I can use all the help I can get."

Her face lit up and she actually looked giddy as she pranced out. She returned a minute later with a pair of elbow length, wide-wale corduroy gloves. He'd never seen anything like them before, they were dark blue and zippered all the way up the sides. She held them up for a few seconds and then gently rubbed them against his cheeks. The ribs were firm but very soft, and felt wonderful against his face. He took hold of one and gave it a closer look, and it gave him an instant boner when he realized they were made for the sole purpose of jerking off a dick with corduroy. They even had a corduroy pad sewn across the palm, set at a perfect angle to stroke a boner.

"Well, what do you think fag?"

He kissed the glove and gave her a big smile. "I think I want you to jerk me off with these pretty gloves, that's what I think girlfriend."

Angie was so happy you'd think she was the one getting a hand-job. She loved the idea of using her sexy gloves on someone else's dick. For corduroy lovers, making someone else cum with corduroy was even more exciting than masturbating with it yourself. In fact, the first thing Debbie thought about when he saw them up was putting them on and playing with Angie's cock and balls.

She immediately removed her white gloves and put them on the shelf, then smiled and did a Mae West impersonation. "Come on big boy, let's go jerk you off with corduroy." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and as she walked out she began putting on the gloves. Debbie savored those words for a few seconds, then followed her back to the bed.

The TV was spewing a lot of grunts and groans as one fag was sucking another's dick, and getting fuck hard in the ass with his Mistress's strap on. Angie had positioned the pillows at the top of the bed and laid down on her side. The sight of her in her pretty corduroy dress and gloves made him crazy with lust. He chuckled to himself and thought, she looks like a pretty surgeon ready to operate on my dick, and that's an operation I don't want to miss.

"Come on girl, get your sissy dick over here so I can play with it."

Debbie climbed on the bed and laid down on his back next to her. She snuggled up to him, got comfortable, then leaned over and kissed him passionately. They swapped tongues for several minutes and she gently stroked his face with her gloved hand. He already had a raging boner and he guessed it wouldn't take for long before he shot his load. That was fine with him though, despite being horny as hell he was still very tired from being raped by Angie's and his wife.

After breaking their kiss, she smiled and seemed a little impatient. "Let's go Sweetie pull off your shorts, it's time for Angie to play with your little dickey."

"Well, actually Angie, thanks to you I really don't trust my pooper. I think it would be better if I left them on."

He reached down, spread his dress apart, unzipped his shorts and pulled out his boner.

"Here you go girl, my dickie's all yours."

She looked a little disappointed. "Well that really sucks, I wanted to give your sissy balls a nice corduroy workout."

"I know honey, I'd like that too, maybe next time."

He then pulled her face to his and kissed her. As they kissed she reached down and started rubbing his boner with her glove, and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. She was very good at it too, she fondled and teased the shit out of it, occasionally stroking it but never for long. She did that for about 20 minutes.

Finally, he reached down and stopped her hand. "No more honey, just do me please, I need it bad."

"Well aren't you the little party pooper." She smiled and stuck out her tongue. "OK honey I understand, give me my pants please."

He did, and she spread them out neatly on his chest and belly. She then kissed him again, reached down, wrapped her corduroy hand around his dick and started slowly jerking him off. He couldn't believe how good it felt and displayed his approval with a long low moan. Every sensation of the past day and a half ran through his mind, and he again had a hard time believing it wasn't all a dream. He put his arms above his head and stretched his legs out wide, exposing himself completely. The only part of him that mattered at that moment was his boner, and she had complete control over it.

He purred like a happy kitten. "Oh Angie, my cock is yours, do whatever you want with it."

She liked hearing that, and started giving him a proper hand job. She kept her hand wrapped around his dick snugly, but didn't squeeze, she had just the right touch that allowed the corduroy to do it's magic. She had created the perfect corduroy pussy, and expertly masturbated him with it. She slowly and steadily increased the pace of her stroking, and he let his body relax. The whole focal point of his existence at that moment was his horny boner, and she owned it.

After a few more minutes, he found himself whimpering with pleasure, and he felt an orgasm rising from somewhere deep inside. His ass started shifting around on the bed and he gasped several times. She kept stroking faster and faster, bringing him right to the edge, and then suddenly stopped. She let go of his dick and his boner slapped down on the corduroy pants. Opening his eyes and looking down, he saw a small stream of jizzum leak out of his pee-hole and onto the pants, she had left him about a half a stroke away from squirting, and he was very confused and frustrated.