Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck Angie?!?"

She smiled mischievously. "Not yet sissyboy, you'll squirt when Miss Angie says you can squirt, and not a minute sooner."

He groaned in frustration. "You little bitch!"

Her smile grew even bigger, and she gently patted his cheek. "Oh Debbie dear, you ain't seen nothing yet."

She got up off the bed, took a sip of her drink, then positioning herself next to him on the other side. She wiped his leaky mushroom clean with her trousers, then slowly stroked his dick with her other hand.

"Didn't know I was ambidextrous, did you Debbie?

He moaned at her touch, and shook his head no.

Being a perfect blend of angel and bitch, she did the whole tease two more times. He literally had no strength left and was completely at her mercy. Part of him just wanted to give up and fall asleep, but she was so damn good at teasing the other part wanted to cum more than ever. She enjoyed verbally taunting him as well, and in general she seemed to be loving every minute of his predicament. He guessed she'd probably fantasized a hundred times about masturbating a cock with her corduroy gloves, teasing the shit out of it the same way she teased her own dick, and now that it was a reality she was going to make the best of it. After her third tease, she decided it was time to end her fun and give his poor ball sack some relief.

She began stroking him again slowly and she kissed him. "Would you like to cum this time Debbie dear?"

He looked at her with tired but hungry eyes, and nodded.

"OK, then tell your Angie how pretty she is."

He did, and she stroked him a little faster.

"Now tell Miss Angie how much you want to suck Jamie's dick."

He saw where she was going, but he didn't care, he wanted to cum. She made him beg to be a queer for Jamie and worship his man-cock. She stroked him faster and faster, and he begged like a bitch to be a homo in every way she told him to. He was so fucking horny that he would have said anything, and he loved being controlled by her.

Finally, he reached a point where all he could do was whimper and whine, and felt his orgasm come rushing to the surface.

"You fucking bitch, I'm cumming, you pretty little bitch!"

He looked down just as his mushroom spit out a long thick stream of creamy sperm, and saw it splatter all over Angie's pants. It was immediately followed by 7 or 8 more, each hitting her dirty corduroys with a loud splat.

Angie actually let out a little squeal. "That's it fag, cream my pants, jizz them up real good, empty your ball sack all over them."

He obeyed.

His orgasm seemed to last forever, and when it ended he was exhausted. Angie looked so happy you'd have thought she was the one who just came. When she stopped stroking and began to pull her hand away, he grabbed it, brought it to his mouth and licked her glove clean.

She liked that.

She then removed her gloves and got on her knees next to him and they both stared at the puddle of fag sperm on her pants.

"Well dear, someone should really clean up that mess, and since you're so tired, I guess I'll have to do it." She said it as if annoyed, but he knew better. He really did want to do it, but she was right, he was fucking exhausted.

"Alright Angie, that's two loads in a row, the next time it's my turn, understand girlfriend?"

She smirked. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say Daisy May."

She leaned down, licked up a mouthful of jizzum, then look at him as she savored the taste and humming with pleasure.

"Oh, you really are a tease, aren't you bitch?"

She swallowed and licked her lips. "Alright alright, stop your whining crybaby."

She scooped up a big glob of sperm and told him to stick out his tongue. When he did she wiped the gooey jizzum on it. "Enjoy fag."

It was still warm and he loved the idea that she was feeding him his own sperm. Suddenly she smiled and her face lit up with an idea. She puckered a kiss at him, then lowered her face to the cum puddle. Using her mouth like a vacuum cleaner, she sucked up the rest of the sperm. She then brought her face up to his and kissed him, and as she did she spit it all in his mouth. That thrilled him to no end. He moaned loudly, and in the spirit of tit for tat, he spit some of it back in her mouth. The two little sperm whores then swapped jizzum back and forth between them until they swallowed every drop. When they broke their kiss, she kept her face just inches from his and he saw her dreamy smile.

"God Angie, that was fantastic, what a sexy girl you are, we need to do a lot more of that in the future."

She nodded and kissed him again, this time they kissed passionately for a long time, and as they did, they rolled around on the bed and took turns being on top. Finally, they ended their kiss in exhaustion, with Debbie laying on his back and Angie's face laying on his tits. Shortly thereafter they both fell asleep.

**************************************************************

Wake up Casey, wake up, come on sissyboy it's 9:30, Fag Night's over. He opened his eyes and was looking up at his wife. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around the room. Angie was sitting in the chair having a cup of coffee, she was fully dressed and of course, looked wonderful. First a pang of jealousy hit him, but then he remembered that this beautiful fag was now more or less his girlfriend, and that thought made him very happy. The thing that really caught his eye however, was Audrey. She was standing by the dresser stripping without a hint of embarrassment, she didn't give a shit that there were three other people in the room. She looked at Debbie with an amused smile and threw her corduroy jacket and trousers on the bed next to him, then wiggled into a snug fitting velour sweat-suit. Being the horny little corduroy pervert he was, even in his groggy state he had a flash fantasy about jerking off with her corduroy pants. He sat up and noticed that Angie must have cleaned up because everything was neat and tidy, her man pants were gone too.

Come on Casey, go in the closet and get changed, and leave all your girly stuff here, it's time for us to go home."

Audrey chuckled. "That's right bitchboy, it's time for you to start homo training, I hope you had fun with Angie, because it was last girly fun for you for a while."

He felt very strange having all eyes focused on him, and suddenly didn't like being the center of attention. He got up, went in the closet and stripped out of his girly clothes, then put his shorts and t-shirt back on, he didn't even care and just left everything on the floor. When he turned around to leave he found himself face to face with Angie.

She gave him a killer smile. "Relax Debbie, everything's going to be just fine, and thank you for last night. You have no idea how wonderful I feel this morning, I haven't felt this attracted to another guy in a long time. Once we get past all this homo training stuff, Debbie and Angie are going to be the hottest fag-lesbo couple in town."

She kissed him gently on the lips and rubbed his cock through his corduroy shorts.

"Now take this sissy dick home and start jerking off with my man-pants, get used to the idea of having sex with Jamie. Remember honey, you're only forbidden to cum with Angie or girly clothes, they didn't say anything about Jamie. And rest assured Debbie dear, Jamie can make you squirt every bit as well as Angie can. Understand girlfriend?"

He was just about to answer when they both heard Audrey. "Alright Angie that's enough, it's time for Casey to go home and have a little chat with Karen, let's go faggots, fun time's over."

He thought to himself, what a fucking bitch she is. He then then gave Angie a quick kiss on the lips. "Yes Angie, I get it."

Debbie followed Angie back in the bedroom, and Karen was standing by the door. "Ready Casey?"

He gave Angie a quick smile. "I guess so dear."

As he followed Karen out of the room he peaked back over his shoulder and caught Angie staring at his fanny with a killer smile.

He walked home with a raging boner.