Casino Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

After she had sucked for a while, Tony told her she was doing a wonderful job. "By the way," he told her "if you have any questions feel free to ask them. Just make sure my dick stays in your mouth while you ask." Yeah, right she thought, but also some part of her was actually pleased that Tony was happy with her.

Janice continue to suck on the penis in her mouth. She just concentrated on that and lost track of everything else. All of a sudden, the penis started to jerk in her mouth and she heard Tony's breath getting shorter. She knew what was going to happen and tried to brace herself for it. Sure enough, about a minute later the first blast of cum shot into her mouth. Janice almost choked but she managed to swallow it down. More blasts followed the first one, until her mouth was full of cum. She managed to swallow most of it, but the inside of her mouth was coated with it. It actually didn't taste that bad, but the idea still grossed her out. Tony's penis went soft in her mouth, but she kept on sucking on it. In a couple of minutes it started to get hard again.

Janice had no idea how much time had passed, and she couldn't see a clock from where she was. She tried to ask Mr. Vineti, "Mither Vithethi" she got out, "how muth thi hath if vin?" Tony told her that he couldn't understand what she was saying and to repeat it. Janice tried but it didn't come out any better. Tony had actually understood what she was asking the first time, but the vibrations when she talked felt so good, he wanted to make her do it again. So he told her to try to say it one more time. After she had repeated the question again, Tony told her that 15 minutes had passed.

Janice kept sucking. It felt like she had been doing this for hours but it had only been 15 minutes. Her mouth was still coated in cum and it was getting stale and sticky. But there was nothing she could do so she kept on sucking. After a while, Tony came again. Janice swallowed it all down again. What she wouldn't give for a drink of water to wash her mouth out.

The penis had gone soft again, but Janice pulled the whole thing back into her mouth and started sucking on it again. She figured after a while it would grow hard again and she would have to drink another load of cum. God she was getting sick of it. Then Tony asked her if she would like to stop. With his penis still in her mouth she told him that of course she would. Tony told her to stand up. Janice crawled out from under the desk, just grateful not to have that penis in her mouth anymore.

Tony held out two magic markers, both with their covers on. "I've stuck things up both your holes," he told her, "but I've haven't made you do it. Your going to take these two markers. You willl stick one in your asshole and one in your pussy. Then you will move them in and out until I tell you to stop." Janice hesitated, she didn't know what to do. It would be so humiliating to have to stick those things in herself. She was just going to agree, when Tony told her she had taken to long and to get back to work.

Janice choked back a sob, and then crawled back under the desk and put the penis back in her mouth. She started sucking again. All she could taste was all that cum coating her mouth. Please God, don't make her swallow another load. God might have actually been listening this time, because as soon as that thought went by Tony told her that as soon as she could ask politely to be allowed to stick those markers in, she could quit sucking for a while. Janice took the penis out of her mouth and begged, "Please Mr. Vineti, please let me stick those markers up my ass and my pussy." She meant it, too, anything to not have to suck anymore.

Tony told her to stand up, so she crawled back out from under the desk and got up. He handed her the two markers and she quickly shoved them both in deep. Then she started moving them in and out for all she was worth. She had to please him so he wouldn't make her suck any more.

She kept it up for about 5 minutes until Tony told her to stop, but to just leave those things stuck in there. "I'm going to explain the rest of this morning. We're going to review everything we've done before. First you're going to ask politely if you may show me your tits. Then you will hold them up for me and ask me if I would like to play with them. When I'm done you will ask if you can put them down. You will repeat the procedure for your asshole and then your pussy, asking the appropriate questions. If you fail to ask a question in the right order, or if you don't start a question with 'Please Mr. Vineti', then back under the desk you go. If you get it all right, you are done for this morning, do you understand? Janice told him she understood. Tony told her to take the magic markers out and begin.

Janice pulled the magic markers out of her holes and asked the first question: "Please Mr. Vineti, may I show you my tits?" Tony told her she could so she put one hand under each breast to hold them up for him. "Please Mr. Vineti, would you like to play with my tits." Again Tony said yes. He petted her boobs, bounced them around a little, fingered her nipples and even kissed them once. God, that actually felt nice. When he stopped, she asked him "Please Mr. Vineti may I put my tits down." Certainly he told her. She moved her hands from under her boobs and turned around. "Please Mr. Vineti may I show you my asshole?" Of course he said yes, like he'd refuse, fat chance. This was the part that still humiliated Janice. She bent over and grabbed both her cheeks and pulled them apart. She shuddered a little and asked "Would you like to play with my asshole?"

Right after she said it she realized what she had done. She hadn't said Please Mr. Vineti. Tony slapped her on the butt as a look of horror crossed her face. "Too bad Janice, back to work." Tony sat down at his desk, and Janice crawled back under it. God she had thought this was over. She picked up his penis and put it back in her mouth. How long would he make her suck it this time? It was hard this time when she started and she sucked and sucked. Oh no he was going to cum again. She was going to have to swallow more it. Sure enough, a moment later her mouth was filled with cum again. She swallowed it down and prayed that that was the last she would have to drink as she kept on sucking.

When his dick had gone completely soft, Tony asked her if she would like to pick up where they left off. Janice almost hit her head on the desk she scampered out so fast. She bent way over and pulled her cheeks as wide as she possibly could. Anything to avoid more sucking. "Please Mr. Vineti, would you like to play with my asshole?" Of course he did. She felt him stick a finger into her butt and start moving it in and out. Janice even moved with him, anything to please him. Finally, he took the finger out. "Please Mr. Vineti, may I close my ass now?" Tony said she could so she let go of her cheeks and turned around. "Please Mr. Vineti, may I show you my pussy." When he said yes, she laid down on her back, pulled her knees up and apart, and reached in to grab her pussylips. Quickly she pulled them apart so he would have access to everything. "Please Mr. Vineti, would you like to play with my pussy." Tony started to play. He put 2 finger in her and started moving them in and out.

Then he started rubbing her clit. It felt so good. God he did that well. Janice got more and more excited as he played with her pussy. She didn't know if it was the excitement of a stranger playing with her or the humiliation of showing herself to him that was turning her on. Anyway it didn't matter, she was going to cum. Then Tony stopped. Oh God no, "PLEASE DON'T STOP," Janice screamed.

Tony told her that wasn't the right thing to say. Janice just screamed, "I DON'T CARE, Please play with my pussy some more, I have to cum." Tony asked her what she'd do if he did as she asked. "I'll suck your dick again, I'll suck it all day, just please play with my pussy."

Tony put his fingers back inside her, and began rubbing her clit again. Janice bucked up and down against him, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING" Janice screamed as she writhed in orgasm. It was a good 10 minutes before Janice was able to catch her breath again. What had she done. She had actually begged that man to play with her vagina. Oh God what had she become? And what had she agreed to do? Oh no, how much more cum would she have to swallow. Janice started to go back on her knees. Tony stopped her. "That's enough. Give it one last good suck and you're done." Gratefully, Janice leaned down and took his penis in her mouth again. She sucked it as hard as she could and then ran her tongue all over it. "Very nice," Tony said and pulled his penis out of her mouth.

Tony began to speak seriously, "We need to talk. This game has been fun, but it needs to end. You can't possibly win in one week what you owe me now."

Janice was terrified, "You're not going to call the army are you, please I'll do anything just don't call them."

Tony told her to calm down. "That's up to you. I need you to do me two favors. After you do the first one, I will consider your debt to me paid. After the second one, I will return to you all the money you lost in the casino." This sounded too good to be true, but what would she have to do. "The first thing I need is this," Tony said. "Wednesday afternoon from noon until 6, I am hosting a party for some of my best clients in this office. I want you to provide the entertainment." Janice nervously asked what kind of entertainment.

Tony continued, "Why the same kind you provided me. You will allow them to undress you or play with you or do anything they want with you. They'll probably play some games that involve sticking things into your holes. They will not be allowed to have intercourse with you, and of course they cannot hurt you or damage you. Probably, though some of them will cum in your mouth. It's up to you, but I need your answer now."

Janice wasn't sure what to do, she needed time to think, so she asked him what the second favor was. Tony told her he wouldn't tell her that until after the party, but he would tell her that it had nothing to do with her body. Janice asked him how many people would be at the party, Tony told her it would be six men plus himself. Janice couldn't let the army find out, but to be a play toy for six men. Well at least it would be over.

"I'll be here by noon," Janice told Tony. Tony told her to wear that green low-cut dress and not to be late. Janice got dressed and left the casino. She drove home wondering what she had gotten herself into.

Casino Debt Part 9

Janice got home and still didn't understand what had happened. She had begged a man she hardly knew to play with her vagina. Not only begged, but offered to suck on him if he'd do it. It didn't make any sense. She still hated being made to expose herself and open herself up like that. So, why had she gotten so excited? Was her life so dull, that this was what it took to get her going? Well, she'd think about it later. Right now she had to prepare herself for this party. Dear God what had she agreed to. Tony had said they'd play games with her. What kind of games she wondered. She didn't know for sure, but she expected they would involve making her expose herself again and then sticking things in her. She was getting so tired of that, at least she thought she was.

The rest of Monday was uneventful. Tuesday that Mrs. Parker called again. She wanted to know if Janice had found a good place for the get together. Janice just told her she'd get back to her later. Emily didn't sound happy, but she let her go. Janice wasn't going to do a damn thing about that party until she had gotten through the one tomorrow.

Wednesday morning Janice got up at 7:00. She showered and put her makeup on. She needed to look her best for the party. The problem was she didn't know why she cared. When she was done, she put on the dress Tony had requested and headed out. She got to the boat at 11:30 and went down to Tony's office. Tony was there talking with another man. He introduced the man to her as Jimmy. He also told her how happy he was that she was there. She was a little early, the other guests hadn't arrived yet. Over the next 30 minutes the rest of the guests arrived. Jimmy, who was already there was tall and in good shape. He appeared to be quite young, probably not 30 yet. The next to arrive were brothers, Stephen and Jerry, who were much older. They were probably both around 50, and a little on the heavy side. Eddie got there about 10 to noon. He was probably about 35, but he was short and prematurely bald. Frank and Larry arrived together right at noon. Frank was about 40, he was quite heavy with steel grey hair. Larry was younger, around 30. He was short and very thin with thick glasses. Janice thought he looked exactly like the typical computer nerd.

Tony got the men drinks and then explained how Janice was their entertainment. Larry, was the one who asked what kind of games they could play. Tony told them whatever they could think up, within the ground rules that had been explained. The guys all looked Janice over and told Tony he had definitely provided quality entertainment for the party. They talked about Janice like she wasn't even there.

The first game they came up with was a trivia game. Tony went into his room and got a Trivial Pursuit game. Each person stood by Janice and asked a question. If he got it right, he would fish one of her tits out. Then while he played with her boob, he would be asked additional questions. He would have only 3 seconds to answer. When he missed he had to put her tit back. The man who got the most answers right would get to be the first one to stick a finger in her pussy.

Jimmy went first. He answered the first question and reached into her dress and pulled out her right breast. Then he wrapped both hands around it and squeezed and rubbed it while he answered the questions. After 3, he was so distracted that he missed an easy one. Disappointed, he stuffed her boob back into her bra and dress. Frank went next, after he answered the first question and hauled the same tit out, he just put her nipple between his thumb and a finger and lifted her boob up by it. He just held onto her nipple that way while he answered 8 questions. The game went on from there. Each man hauled one of her boobs out, played with it, or bounced it, or did whatever they felt like with it, until they missed and then stuffed it back into her clothes.

At the end of the game, Frank had won. He walked over to Janice and lifted her dress. He asked her to move her legs apart, and knowing what he had been told he would win, Janice separtated her legs so he could reach her vagina. At least he was gentle as he inserted his finger into her. He wiggled it around inside her, while he told the other guys how nice and tight she was. Janice couldn't believe she was standing there with a stranger having a finger inside her while a bunch of other guys watched.


The next game was poker. They would play 5 hands. The winner of the first 3 hands got to remove a piece of her clothing and fondle her. For the 4th winner she would open her ass for him and let him play with her anus. For the 5th, she would open her vagina and let him play in there. Tony won the first game and removed her dress. He told her how well she was doing while he removed it. For some reason she was very pleased that Tony was happy with her.

Eddie won the second hand and removed her bra. He played with her boobs for a minute or so, and then sat back down. The third hand was won by Larry. He came over and removed her panties. Then he just stroked her between her legs. That actually felt good, and Larry told the other guys that she was getting wet. The guys all thought that was really funny and Janice was mortified. How could she be getting turned on by this?

Stephen won the fourth hand and there was nothing exciting for Janice this time. She hated showing her ass, but she bent way over and reached back and pulled her ass open so that Stephen could play with her hole. After all, he had won it fair and square. Before he did anything, Steve made Janice turn a little so all the guys could see her asshole. They all watched as Stephen stuffed a finger inside her. Then he hooked his finger up inside her and gently started to pull. He pulled hard enough, that Janice had to slowly walk backwards while he dragged her by her asshole. Stephen made her follow him for 3 small circles before he popped his finger out of her ass. The guys were all laughing and Janice couldn't help sobbing a little.

She didn't have any time to feel sorry for herself though. Eddie was having a lucky day and he quickly won the last hand. Janice knew she needed to give him access to her vagina. She started to lay down, but Eddie told her to make sure her pussy was facing all the guys. Janice move around a little so she was in the requested position. Then she spread her legs apart and reached in to pull her lips apart. Eddie just let her lay there a minute or so, so that everyone could get a good look at her wide open pussy. Then he fingered her hole for a little while. Then, just as she thought he was done, he took the straw from his drink and stuck it in her vagina. Then he just walked away and left it there. Janice didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she could get up, or if she was just supposed to lie there so everyone could see the straw sticking out of her. After a few seconds, the guys told Janice that she could get up. She pulled the straw out, and climbed back to her feet. How much more humiliating would this get?

The next game was the sort of thing she had been dreading. They blindfolded her and put her on her knees. They explained to her that a guy would put his dick in her mouth and she would suck it for 30 seconds. Then she would try to guess who it was. If she was right, she got to suck it until he came, and then he was out of the game. Strangely enough, Tony didn't want to play. Janice opened her mouth and resigned herself to swallowing 6 loads of cum. Well 7 actually, since the winner would get a second turn later in the afternoon.

Four guys had put their penises in her mouth before she guessed one correctly. The first man out was Jimmy, but he didn't seem all that disappointed when she went back to sucking on him. It wasn't long before he started to jerk and she got her first load of cum sprayed in her mouth. She swallowed it down and then opened her mouth for the next penis. Someone stuck one in and she sucked.

After a while she lost track. Someone would stick a penis in her mouth and she'd suck it. If he took it out she'd guess a name. If the penis stayed in her mouth she just kept sucking it. After a while they had all shot in her mouth and they told her that Frank was the winner. She had no idea. She just knew that she had cum all through her mouth and she wanted a drink.

The six guys needed time to catch their breath, so Tony poured her a glass of Scotch while the other guys sat and talked for a while. Tony actually thanked her for making his party such a success. Janice didn't know why, but the idea that she had pleased Tony made her feel warm all over. She sipped her drink and Tony went back to talk the other guys.

It was a little after 2:00 when the sucking game had ended, and the guys just sat and talked for the next couple of hours. Janice was actually beginning to think they might leave her alone for the rest of the afternoon, when she heard them start discussing what game they could play next. It was only about 4:30 and Janice knew that her holes would be busy again soon. It took them about 15 minutes to decide on a game and Janice couldn't believe what they came up with. They were going to play basketball, specifically HORSE, and she was the basket. This was the most humiliating thing she had ever heard of.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers