Casino Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

One of the guys went up to the casino gift shop and bought a bag of about 15 marbles. Another guy had a large funnel with him. It seemed an odd thing to have, but he said he had just bought it to change his oil with that weekend. They made Janice get down on her knees and put her head all the way to the floor, so her butt was sticking straight up into the air. Then one of the men, she couldn't see who, stuck the funnel into her asshole. She was told to put her hands behind her and hold on to the edges of the funnel to hold it in. She wasn't sure which was worse, what they had her do, or the fact that she was doing it. There she was, though, holding a funnel in her butt for a bunch of stranges.

The game played like HORSE. One of the guys would stand on a spot and toss a marble at the funnel. If it went in, each guy had to try the shot. The winner got to use her mouth again. The first 3 marbles bounced off her back and rolled away. The fourth one landed in the funnel. She heard it roll around in there and then she felt it fall inside her. This was unbelievable, but the game went on. A moment later, another marble went in, and then a third. There she was on her knees, while more and more marbles fell into her butt. After 5 or 6, she could hear each one hit the other marbles inside her as they fell in.

Before the game ended, they ran out of marbles. The guys told Janice to stay where she was while they figured out what to do. One guy suggested they just quit and whoever was ahead won. The other guys just laughed at him and said that of course he liked that, since he was ahead. No, they said the game had to be finished. The walked over to Janice and pulled the funnel out. Then they told her to sit down and push the marbles out.

She put her butt down and most of the marbles fell out easily. Two, though, she had to really push out and for some reason that was even more embarrassing. Then it got even worse. The guys counted the marbles and they were one short. Since it wouldn't fall out, they decided to go in and get it. They put her back on her knees. One guy grabbed each of her cheeks and pulled them as far apart as they could possibly go. Then another guy stuck a finger inside her to fish out the last marble. It took over a minute for him to find the marble and pull it out. Then they stuck the funnel back in and continued the game. Thank God it ended before they ran out of marbles again. The funnel was pulled out again, and at least all the marbles came back out without any trouble this time.

Afterwards it was time to pay off the winners. She didn't even notice who they were. She just opened her mouth and let the two guys, whoever they were, stick their penises in. She sucked on the first until it shot into her mouth. She swallowed the stuff and then waited for the second guy to stick his in. After she was done, the guys thanked Tony and started to leave. She started to get up and go get a drink, but Tony stopped everyone. He told them there was one more game.

Tony told her to get on her back. Then he had her join her hands under her thighs and pull her knees all the way back. When she did, both her holes were pointing straight up at everyone. Then Tony pulled out 3 vibrators. He made her watch as he turned them all on. He stuck one deep in her ass and another into her pussy. It became hard to follow the rest, but she managed to make it out.

Each guy would be given the third vibrator and he would have 1 minute to rub it on her clit. Whoever made her cum won the game and Tony would give him $500 in chips. Janice didn't think this game would take long, the two things inside her were already making her crazy. The first guy touched her clit and she stopped caring about anything but how good it felt. She didn't know how long it went on, or who won. All she knew was that somewhere she exploded and came. Then she heard Tony tell the guys to keep playing until 3 people had won. The vibrator went back on her clit and she went crazy again. A few minutes later she came again, and then once again a few minutes after that. Each orgasm seemed more intense than the one before.

After it was over, Janice just laid there, exhausted. She didn't think she could move. She hardly felt it when they pulled the vibrators out of her. She didn't have enough energy to even be embarrassed by it. Then she heard one of the guys say that she should have a prize to go home with. They rolled her over onto her stomach. Then she felt them pull her up to her knees and stick the funnel back into her anus. Then they poured the whole bag of marbles into her ass and pulled out the funnel. She just laid there, she didn't even care.

She heard them talking to Tony, they all laughed together awhile, then she heard them all leave. A minute later, Tony came over and helped her up. Her legs still felt like rubber but she managed to stand. Tony handed her clothes to her and told her to get dressed. She asked what she should do about the marbles, and he told her to take them out when she got home. She was so dazed that it actually sounded reasonable.

Janice got dressed, and she and Tony both laughed as they heard the marbles rattle around when she moved. Why was she laughing? She was standing in front of a man with a bunch of marbles up her butt and she was laughing about it. She should be humiliated, but she felt so good, she just didn't care.

Tony put his arm around her and told her the second favor he wanted from her. Janice's eyes widened a little, and then she just starting laughing even harder. She couldn't wait to give Tony what he wanted, and she knew exactly how to do it.

Casino Debt Part 10

Janice had been home for almost 2 hours now, and she still couldn't stop laughing. After she had gotten dressed, Tony had told her the second favor he wanted. It had been so much fun playing with her, that he wanted another toy. He gave her another voucher for $500 in chips. He told her to bring another woman with her to the casino and get her to lose enough to get into the same kind of debt trouble. She could use the chip voucher, so she could play along and keep the woman playing. Tony didn't care who the woman was, as long as she was reasonably attractive, and someone who would be really humiliated by the experience.

Janice had just smiled at him and told him that would be no problem. Tony gave her his card. He asked her to call him when she had a woman lined up. Janice had started to leave, but then walked back and quickly kissed Tony. She had told him she didn't know why, but she felt better than she ever had in her life, even with the marbles in her butt. In fact she even kind of liked feeling them rattle around inside her. God, what had happened to her?

The marbles had made Janice squirm a little driving home. She realized she could have gone to the ladies room and removed them but that thought hadn't even crossed her mind until she was halfway home. As soon as she got home she ran to the phone. She didn't even bother to take the marbles out.

She called Emily Parker and told her she had a perfect place for the get together: The new casino boat. Emily asked her if she was sure. "Oh yes Emily I'm sure. I know the manager of the casino, and he told me that if you'll come down to the boat with me tomorrow, he'll show you around personally. We can play the games all day... Yes, Emily, I know you don't gamble, but I'll show you how to play the games...Don't worry Emily, I promise it will be a day you will never forget. See you tomorrow, bye."


Janice would call Tony in a few minutes and tell him about Emily. She couldn't wait to see that bitch humiliated. In fact, she might ask Tony if she could help play with her, after he had her hooked. Yes, she would definitely call Tony. Just as soon as she got around to taking those marbles out

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers