All Comments on 'Casino du Roturier'

by frogintexas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Promise of money

Very little sex was ever completed, but the possibility for money, over and over again; plus all the nudity, jealousy, switching wives several times while everyone watched everyone else and the different rounds with rules for the husband or wife had me on fire the whole story! Lousy grammer but what a fabulous idea for this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely loved it.

You have a fantastic story here, well written. I had to read the whole thing and I was late for work. oh well. I bet you.....

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Great story telling

You did a great job starting with an implausible premise and made it interesting! And sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Bet.

I bet, I bet and I bet and........

Thanks.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 10 years ago
Something different

I liked the work. It was refreshingly different. I wonder if there might be more of the same sort of story, with different players, now that the storyline is set? It could be a continuous series, exploring different aspects of peoples reactions. For instance, what happens if one or more of the couples are swingers? Or if all of the couples are relatively inexperienced but looking to explore in areas that their spouses could or would not with each other? Could be an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All 8 pages

When I began, I was sure there was no way I would read all 8 pages. However, I eagerly went from page to page until the end. I enjoyed the gaming aspect of it, the lure of money and greed mixed with sex. Very enjoyable reading.

foolstopfoolstopover 10 years ago
Well Played, Sir!

An original story premise with excellent game construction. You are obviously a student of game theory. I recognized shades of the Dollar Auction combined with the Prisoner's Dilemma. Nicely done in that regard. However, your storytelling could use a little work. You need to avail yourself of a good editor to help you with grammar, word choice, and technical errors (e.g. "check" and "call" are not synonyms and AA882 is not a full house). I also thought that the middle section of the story could have been much tighter. Still, I'm still giving you a 5 on originality alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exceptional. Very cleverly written and an emencly enjoyable plot.

One of my very favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderfull

I only wish Julie won or got blacked but that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous