All Comments on 'Casino Girl'

by Trisashusband

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The haters will soon comment, but....

This is extremely well written erotica, and this is an erotic web site!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Sexy

A sexy tale. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story!

And a wonderfully sexy one, too. At least a 4, maybe a 5.

hair94hair94almost 8 years ago
Great Read

Part 2???

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
great scene

Well written and extremely erotic. Great to read something so unique and so very hot. Wonderful job of painting a picture with your words

liqueurliqueuralmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Very fine writing, and so <i>very</i> sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

to offset the asshole of IT, annony's 1 vote!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Home?

I hope he gets her home to her mom. She needs to be home to have the baby, so much easier to be with family when hubby is so far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting, erotic, well written, and a very different plot!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic and excellentGreat writing.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AHHHHH YESSSS.... SWEET MEMORIES

I had a lovely and sexy young wife living in the apartment below mine whose husband was a long haul truck driver. She was a nice girl (she really was) with lots of friends and, me being a friendly guy who wanted to bury my bone in her pussy and fuck her brains out, I was friendly to her and her husband (when he was around) but never did anything to make either of them think that I was interested in her.

She began to confide in me about how lonely she was, when he'd be gone and on the road for ten to fourteen days at a time. I started keeping her company, buying donuts and making coffee, watching TV and having a couple of beers. When she spotted the new fifth of Gordon's gin, she asked if I knew how to make a martini. I let her make her first one and then I made the next two. Before she finished the third one, my eight and a half inches was balls deep in her tight as a twelve year old, thickly haired pussy. We fucked for four hours, bareback and no birth control. After I pumped my third load into her, we fell asleep with her pussy full of my cum. (Her husband always used condoms.)

When I got home from work the next afternoon, she came in, kissed me, (w/no bra containing her mountains.. dressed in clothes that were quick and easy to remove) and asked if she could have a martini. That night she only drank one martini but she fucked me three more times...(bareback, unprotected) and for the next five years. The third time I got her pregnant, her husband got suspicious, had DNA tests done on the first two and divorced her. (THREE leaking condoms??)

Since their divorce, eighteen years ago, she's been fucking me. Her ex was a fool. Good guy or not, you do NOT leave pussy like THAT unattended... especially when you have a less than five inch dick. Sooner or later, someone would have gotten to her. I'm glad that it was me and so is she.

I eventually bankrolled her ex to buy his own tractor. When he got over being pissed at me, he admitted that, while I was fucking his wife, he'd been picking up ride-along truck stop whores so he didn't have a right to be pissed at Paula for getting herself taken care of. She was LUCKY that he always used condoms..... and so was I.

A DEFINITE FIVE STARS FOR THIS ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great tale

"You can't knock up a pregnant woman" I'll never forget her shocking me when she said that. We were both in the military, at a class. She sat behind me. I can't remember anymore exactly what I had been talking about to the man beside me but it was about sex while away from home. That bold statement from behind me got me to turn around and notice her. She looked RIGHT at me with a seductive smile. Not that night but we knocked boots the rest of the duration of the course. Like this story, we had sex while she happily had phone sex with her husband several times

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

So effing hot…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous