All Comments on 'Casino Loving'

by lloyd051

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing Doing

Well written but missing the right ending!!!

No where did they talk about, consider or even play with the idea of extranarital sex. This hubby was comfortable with himself and he thought-his wife, oh well! He would have watched and not interfered for one reason only...he needed to see his wife stop before the actual screwing or...go ahead and subsequently terminate their marrieage. No where was it suggested that they were swingers or even in an open relationship; rather, they were mature adults comfortable with eachother and life. I believe you need an Epilogue: Sadly, when Matt leaves, he spends the night with his wife, bewildered, not sure of his feelings and finally falls asleep, hurt, angry and deciding his marriage was over. He knew he would have to act quickly because her also knew he would always love the woman he married but, not this one and he needed to separate and file for divorce. Holding back the tears of anguish he would tell her in the morning that he would leave, she could stay with Matt, he had things to do.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
No hubby.

I liked your story. I just don´t like the hubby watching part. Hence the two stars. Let the wife be alone with her lover, so she can really enjoy herself and then tell the story and you´ll get more stars from me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whore loosens up and lets cuck watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous