All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 09'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next chapter please :(

i've been waiting for Lee Kwan to get her ass-fucking for like 5 years now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still holding out hope

It's been a little over a year since the last installment, but this is my favorite series on literotica, so I'm still crossing my fingers that we'll be able to read through the end of the contest!

Hopefully your absence is because you found a cyberslave who's keeping you busy (and also giving you plenty of inspiration!)

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 8 years agoAuthor
It's coming

I am actually still writing, just also very busy. I'm sorry it takes so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please complete the story.

Hi again, Whilst not, for me, up to Casino Debt I am enjoying this more than Set Up. Requires a little suspension of belief but that seems OK in this story. I particularly enjoy the sub plots with Janice and Connie consensually and submissively enjoying the do; and the General enjoying her submissive side and sensuality. Hopefully, Fairchild will get there to. But my favourite character is Lee and I like that we focus on her shyness etc and the big build up to her pays off. I seem to recall she liked giving blow jobs? Really looking forward to how that develops and hope she also discovers her sensuality. Very best wishes - keep up the great work, and I'll keep checking for the next instalment. Please do not back out on us now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
who will finish first?

I wonder who will finish their series first

George RR Martin or Mcfbridge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here's Hoping!

There's still 10 more days, hopefully we'll get an installment of Casino Plot in 2016!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know it is not going to happen

I sure would like for the humiliated women to gang up and really bring some heat on to Janice. I love the initial humiliations and the creative ways that Mcfbridge brings to the story. However, the continual additional humiliations I often wish that one of the women just flat out refuse to do something. I would have liked Gitte to just have collapsed after getting assfucked and completely just pass out and not been able to complete the continued degradation (way passed being humiliated). I will still read to find out if Tony, Janice, and Connie will actually honor their word and the women will actually be freed from further degradation. I know that there should be additional chapters to find out how Lee works out with Major Perez and how the twins actually find out what personal assistants really means but that would be a whole new series. Again, I like the creative humiliations that I have not really read in other stories. There are a few times when the humiliations move way beyond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous