All Comments on 'Cassie and Kayla'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DaddyDaughterLove2DaddyDaughterLove2almost 7 years ago
good story

i loved thus story and I hope the more of Cassie and Kayla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Good job. I knew that while it may have been first for Cassie, Kayla had more than swim practice with the team. Cassie assumed she was a natural.indeed. Hope to hear more.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
so when does the 3some happen

obviously her teammate is well versed also

MrMac98MrMac98almost 7 years ago
Great Story... Need More

Loved the story, the slow workup, the step by step action leading to the encounter... now a part two (and more) with the friend (or friends) on the swim team joining in... maybe dad catches them and who knows. I hope you can tell, I did enjoy the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yummy, mummy!

I can taste it now!

WeitzeWeitzealmost 7 years ago
Continue

I agree with MrMac98 and Annon"Nice". 3 or moresomes with the teammates (and their moms/dads?) followed by? So many ways this can go, but first get Cassie & Kayla's relationship solidified a bit, maybe starting with a little public groping by Kayla of Mom and a teammate at a team dinner or some such.

Keep it going.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Okay, I completely agree and completely disagree

with some of the others.

I completely agree that the story should continue, and I think that Kayla's team mate should get involved and for Cassie to discover that most of the girls and their moms played together. Then all the girls at some point play together.

I completely disagree in that I personally don't want the dad (or any other male character) involved. But that is just me!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it going

I think her friend and her mother join them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy

This made my pussy drip. Had my dog lick me out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want to watch

I want to watch and wank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree

I agree with very one who left a comment the mother daughter should spend time having sex before bringing others in 2 there mix gave it 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

More please! Smoking fucking hot! I agree with the other commentators that the teammate should join them.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaalmost 7 years ago
Nice start...

I love the premise and it is well done. A nice enjoyable read. I would have liked a little more romance, seduction or teasing but maybe that can come with future installments and other relationships. I like the lead up to more stories with her teammate and look forward to more adventures with Cassie, Kayla and eventually their friends.

ps. I agree about keeping the father and other men out of the storyline. Just stay with the girls. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should continue, needs more details

Definitely agree this story should continue. Really well written, it captured my interest but I'd like to know more about Cassie, Kayla & anyone else you may involve in the story, their:

1) heights & body style / type, i.e. petite, full figured ect...

2) ages

3) hair color & length / style, including pubic hair, if any

4) & of course, bust sizes.

Reading these details sharpens the mental picture a story creates & enhances the enjoyment of it.

You've implied Kayla's friend knows about her interest in women & specifically Cassie, so going forward, you may want to explain that more, maybe a prequel story or add it as background in any story going forward, have Kayla & her friend experimented or just talked to 1 another about sex? Has Cassie had same sex experiences in the past? When, where... little descriptions help if you don't want to create complete backgrounds /side stories for these characters. With just some more details this story & any sequels will be that much better, in my opinion.

These ladies have a whole week together, away from the husband, what will happen next? Does he surprise Kayla at the meet & make a discovery or does that happen when they get home? Is this just between Kayla & Cassie? I eagerly await any more installments. Now to read your other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

And so, as if mother Cassie and daughter Kayla going at it isn't good enough, the question becomes why does Kayla's friend know what is going on? The plot thickens in a most delightful direction! No one has mothers and daughters have sex with each other like Ignoble. A brilliant author with the right imagination producing an altogether orgasmic vision! Ignoble just knows how to push that erotic envelope that much farther!

luvbiteluvbitealmost 7 years ago
Include the teammate

I agree with the other comments, I think the teammate needs to be brought in the the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Swim team

Maybe Mom should meet the coach and some of the team after they win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My cup of literotica tea!

I love reading a daughter say about her mother, "....I finally fucked her last night!"

Now that is hot!

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Need another chapter

How did the teammate know the girl was interested in the Mother? Have the 2 girls had some intere times. Does Dad find out and join in some family fun? Looking forward to chapter 2.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Good erotic lesbian stories are hard to locate!!

Thi was a great story with a happy, sexy ending. Loved it!!!

Dilligaf548Dilligaf548over 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading it. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well plotted, the sex was vivid, and that nice twist at the end. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Need more of it.

bob3641223bob3641223about 2 months ago

looking forward to more, love this 5 star.

Blaze24Blaze24about 20 hours ago

Hot way way too f--king Hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

With some additional imagination you could get at the least another story about Kayla her mother and Kayla's swim mate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous