Cassie and Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind you, Cassie wasn't so worried that she was going to stop what she was doing . . .

Fortunately, the teenager seemed to recognize that she might be about to let out a shriek that would shatter glass when she came and had the foresight to grab the beds second pillow and bury her face in it. Shivering with excitement, her whole body jerked and jumped as a huge climax ripped through her.

Her face soaked with her daughters juices and gleaming in the moonlight, Cassie lifted her head from between her daughters legs to enjoy the sight of her limp and exhausted child, loving the fact that she was the one who had done it to her.

Pulling the pillow from her face, Kayla raised her head to look down there and met her mothers eyes. If Cassie were still in need of reassurance over her skills at cunnilingus, then she got all she needed and more when the teen gave her a grin and then pushed her head right back down between her legs.

Cassie was only too happy to give her exactly what she was asking for.

Later, as the two women lay together on the bed and caught their breath, their bodies tightly entwined, they spent a long time just kissing and murmuring sweet little endearments to each other. Obviously, Kayla could taste herself in every kiss, but it was not nearly enough to make her want to stop doing it.

"I really should let you get some rest now," the mother whispered at length. "Your competition starts tomorrow, after all. . ."

Kayla reacted to this by suddenly rolling her mother over onto her back and mounting her again. "Neither of us is going to get any rest tonight, Mom."

Truer words were never spoken.

* * *

The next day found Kayla yawning and stretching as she sat on a bench next to the pool with the rest of her school's team, waiting for their turn to hit the water. She had been worn to a frazzle by the strenuous activities of the previous night but she was positively glowing with happiness as her eyes searched the stands until they found her equally tired but radiant mother.

The girl next to her gave Kayla a little nudge with her elbow and leaned closer to speak in a voice so soft that no one, not even the other girls on the bench, could have heard. "So it finally happened?," the girl asked with a big, toothy grin. "Your mother finally made a pass at you?"

Kayla laughed and nodded. "It sure took her long enough, but yeah. I finally fucked her last night! Let me tell you, she was well worth the wait."

12