All Comments on 'Cassie Ch. 02'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratschealmost 14 years ago
Stunning

Gloriously detailed descriptions of seduction and exquisite sex between two people who adore each other. It simply does not get any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
total Agreement

I must agree with spoiled - this is one of the most sensual, seductinve and total sexual pieces I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing and than you spoiled for directing me here.

JulesTJulesTalmost 14 years ago
Does anybody do it better?

For sensuous writing surely Gapster is the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story!!

I could definitely read more of your adventures with Cassie. Please tell us more.

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago

Sexy and sensual writing. I loved it!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
I enjoy your writing!

And I laughed at the grammar/ correct word usage Nazi comment on your previous story! Sometimes people put the dick in dictionary when they get all sanctimonious like that! Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck

I have never came so hard in my life. I was squirting all over my bed

1965Squash1965Squashover 8 years ago
5yrs since the last installment.

There needs to be a third, fourth, and possibly more to this story. There needs to be a decision on their future together, or apart. There also needs to have a confrontation/discussion/acceptance/or rejection of his daughters involvement with Ted, his best friend. While it would be hard to make their sex any better than the scenes have been, it no longer needs to be the focus of their relationship. Rather, it becomes the foundation which more is built upon between the two that forces a decision of their future together or the ramifications of life without each other. A rise to heaven, or a descent into hell.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Follow-up****

Well written great sex storytelling. Looking forward to Ch. 03. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan5555Ryan5555about 3 years ago
Well written.

Well written, good scene setting, sensual build-up followed by emotive but at the same time highly charged sex.

I am so thankful to have had a similar episode in my life, the story brought it all back in the loving way it was actually experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3 PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

DebbieWifeDebbieWifeover 2 years ago

Thanks, I loved the story. Once started I could not stop reading. I was hooked. I wanted it to keep on going. I was drawn in to it. Now I have to read more of Gapster7s stories. Looking forward to it.

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

Fantastic story! Would love more of these two! Sweet and hot af!

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

very romantic,,enjoyed it muchly,,well written, well paced,,

TennTed22TennTed227 months ago

Loved this! Possibly more than Chapter 1. The pacing, the sex and the romance were well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is now December 2023.

Have they met again yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous