All Comments on 'Cassie Ch. 03'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

I am really enjoying this story (and all of your other works for that matter). That being said, I loved your Brooke story, and while it makes sense to try to have a real ending, a happy ending is often preferred by all the readers. Your fans have invested a lot of time in this story, and while i won't tell you how to write, i do hope that you consider going happy ending this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A strange interlude at the resort, that served to make Cassie and Tim even more aware of their love, and their interdependence and rejection of social mores, if society can't take what they offer. And they offer so much: devotion, unity and strength. We should honor such love, not castigate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better

I agree with what SyrustheVirus had said and I am also glad to see that you didn't go and ruined it. Reading stories is a way for people to enjoy and take a break from whatever going on in their life and escape. So keep up with the happy endings and I look forward to read more of Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story

please continue, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm in agreement with the rest. I like when things are peaceful. I know life isn't always that way and I do like to see a BIT of drama in stories, but I am a total sucker for a happy eding aswell.

That being said I am SO glad you didn't kill this story by having Cassie and Logan get together....I'll also admit that I was worried for a bit in the middle and even considered stopping reading at one point because you had made Logan so forceful and sickening. (I wanted him skinned for a bit there)

Please keep writig. You are a great writer and I'm enjoying your stories and curious where you'll take them.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Keep going...

You've almost redeemed yourself for what you did to Brooke. I had a few misgivings there for a while, as the thought of Tim feeding Cassie to Logan just to see if she wanted other guys as well as him just didn't smack of real life; it just felt wrong, and his response to Logan's continued advances toward Cassie was far too muted; most guys are uber possessive of their girls, even if said girl is also their pregnant sister/lover, and I'm glad she firmly shut that door in Logan's creepy face. Onward and upward, you have an immense talent and great storytelling skills, use them wisely; with great power comes great responsibility...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
twizllers

I thought that this was about obsession turning into genuine affection, but knowing your work you'll twist this into something grim or hamlet endings. I can't wait what kind of morbid story will turn into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Personally...

I would have preferred you to have peacefully allowed the couple intermixing (i.e Cassie and Logan, Tim and Nicole) rather than make it such and ugly thing. You easily could have allowed them to have their fun / pleasure, but acknowledge that their true love / passion is for each other. So, I'm a little disappointed...

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
nicely done

I am happy you kept Cassie from having sex with Logan he was really shady trying dirty tricks to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hope the next chapter is coming soon!

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
when's the next chapter please let me know

I hope you get the next chapters out soon I'm dieing to read them,but don't ruin the story and make her lose the baby,please don't fuck up the story and kill the baby,maybe have the dad come around and be ok with them and the baby or have their younger brother play a bigger role in a nice way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This isn't my final review/comment on the story, which btw is fucking awesome so far :)

....but (and I'm not sure how long ago you wrote this) I'm on page 4 or so think and I wanted to say, you know, that, you know, maybe you, you know, should try and, you know, avoid, you know, saying 'you know', like, you know, another author on here that, you know, has a bad habit of ruining her (or his, ahem) stories by killing us with that two letter repetitive horror :)

...anyway didn't notice it really bad till I hit one page. Anyway back to the super story! ...oh, glad she didn't hookup with that douche on the beach or hotel room. Honestly I think I would have grabbed my girl on the beach and left when he kept staring at her and jacking off. Ugh. ...and after him almost forcing himself on her down the beach I'd have prolly put my pocket knife to good use and 'shortened' his attention span. :)

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Awesome

The story is Awesome so far and I hope it continues. The way everything just draws them closer together is incredible. So glad you didn't have Cassie get together with Logan who was way too pushy. I knew when she dropped the paper on the floor that it had Logan's name on it but she chose her brother again. Can't wait to see your descriptions of them making love again as her belly grows, it is so incredibly hot. It would be cool if the little brother somehow can be more involved and help reunite Tim & Cassie with their dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The six

Great story and please continue !

I wouldn't have minded the six-some to have been developed further and have even more erotic fun...... and of course Tim and Cassie still stay together.

I'd have liked to read about Tim and Cassie's erotic encounters with the others

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another interesting addition

I am so glad that these two did NOT participate with the others for the 30 Min game.

First and foremost because Logan is a complete prick; a spoiled brat. His money can seemingly get him almost anything; buy enough beers, champagne, etc... get peoples inhibitions down and you can get them to do anything; what a fucking asshole.

The other three weren't even in his class; his GF deserves better; the bro/sis couple are on very rocky ground and also deserve better. They also need to find better friends. I can see these 3 getting brought back into the story at a later date and ending up as lifetime friends with Tim & Cassie.

Second; T & C's relationship is exclusive, doing that would devalue everything and make everything worthless. How could they say "I love you" but I'm willing to share you with someone else, even as we're growing a newborn child?

As to our loving Bro/Sis - Daddy/Mommy I wish the best for them; they are a very likable couple. I think that they've chosen the right path; even though it obviously wasn't the easiest to decide upon. Tim could not let their dad blame Cassie so badly and stand there letting her get further abused during the temper tantrum. I hope that they both live very long, fulfilling, loving lives with each other, and that hopefully the family and friends will come around. I think that almost all of the friends have always thought that they loved each other so much more than normal, so it wouldn't surprise me that they also thought that the two had been intimate for years.

Sometimes we see couples on the street and we just know that they're "In Love"; I wonder how many times it's really siblings? The thing is; we can never know. Years ago I was shopping with my sister (who was 2 years older than me) and her 3rd daughter. A sales lady thought that my niece and I were a couple, and that sis was my mom. It was so friggin hilarious when they finally figured out why I couldn't keep a straight face while being shown around the furniture store.

Thanks for not going to the darkside;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Any more chapters planned?

Would love to read more about the pregnancy changing Cassie's body and her pregnant sex with Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marvelous

You did this so well. It would have been a bad mistake to let Logan have his time with Cassie. He obviously had no regard for their agreed upon 'rules' created to protect their friendships. He also had no regard for Cassie when she said 'No'. A real man knows that when a woman says 'No' then that is the end of it. You handled their Financial needs well, so that doesn't leave a big hole in the story too. Father's reaction was realistic. No other word for it. If I had a Sister and got her pregnant, my Dad would have probably not called the cops but killed me himself. Probably would even if I had gotten someone else's daughter in the 'Family Way'. My wife and I tried to participate in a group friendship/sexual relationship with some good friends many years ago. We are divorced and neither of us have heard about or from our former friends in years. There started to be temptations to carry on when our respective partners were elsewhere and it not only broke up our marriage but our friendship, and their marriage also. They (Tim & Cassie) needed each other so badly and introducing third, fourth, fifth, and sixth parties into their relationship would have ruined the story by making it totally unbelievable. Especially after the revelation that she had saved her virginity for him and proclaimed that she wanted only him AND carrying his baby. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not

worth the effort.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
Thank you

Having read the previous two chapters I was happy to find that this stayed a love story and not just an excuse for an orgy! Like many others who commented after chapter 2 I was worried that they would each sleep with one of the others and take this story in a different direction that would ruin their relationship as true lovers. I did consider like some had said not reading this last chapter to avoid seeing such a story line which would have also destroyed the story for me. Thank you for holding off on that and bringing them through as a true couple; I know thart this is a purely personal view but the more of these stories I read the less satisfied I get with it just becoming a bonkfest! Finally please take this further through her pregnancy and beyond into a happy, fulfilling and sexy future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LIKE it!

I'm glad that you didn't make them have sex with other people, though I'm a bit sad that Tim had a go in Nicole even if it was just a bit, but still. All in all, I liked it. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 or 4 out of 5.

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 9 years ago

I have read a few stories where an orgy has been successful done where the romance between brother and sister was still maintained. All in all though I think you have gone the right route by making it about Cassie and Tim. I personally can't see how a person can maintain a romantic relationship after knowing their partners has been with another individual but to each their own. I for one could not have set by while Logan kept making advances and damn sure wouldn't have shown up knowing the game was gonna be part of the night it has nothing to do with trusting my partner and everything with not trusting the other men/women especially after what Logan had already attempted. It was a good story and I would like to see more like it. That being said I must ask a few question of you and other authors on here. Why does the brother and/or sister have to be a virgin can't it be just as romantic without the whole vcard? Also why does their have to be such an importance with sexual experience. I personally think that A brother/sister who find each other later in life after fighting the feeling is more romantic than a brother and sister who loses their virginity together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You did save it on page four but those first three pages were still enough to really crap on the story. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Saved it

I was rather upset with the possible setup with Logan and Nicole, but to my surprise you changed directions and kept them together. I loved nicole and logans reactions too!

While I agree with another commenter about her being a virgin being kind of clichéd, I still find it a little endearing and feel it shows true feelings that developed before. Had I been Tim I feel I would have reacted much the same way. Well written, and you were able to draw us readers in and evoke emotion which is rare enough and a lovely surprise 4 1/2 stars from me, so I'll round up over all a very nice story

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Loved it !

Really good story, nice characters, good plot. Pleased you kept them together with no straying. Not too keen on the 'almost' orgy, but it wasn't too bad.

It's a shame it hasn't been finished, you've left the story somewhat up in the air.

It's been nearly four years since you wrote chapter 3, so it's unlikely now we'll see chapter 4, which is a shame.

The best part of all though, is that this time you didn't kill off one of the main characters at the very end, so it wasn't all bad news !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ugh. This chapter is a lit of misery and suffering to read through, its giving me fucking ulcers! I cant believe they actually went over to the 'party' with the other two couples (well it was part of the plot, lol)... No fucking way I would be letting my girl anywhere near that douche, even if I had been stupid myself on the beach. He was a total creeper and her creeper radar should have been going to town! If she knew she wasnt going to fuck him ahead of time she should have avoided all that drama! Lol.

....on to dad. By the way the asshole exploded Im thinking that they should have known enough about his personality to figure out that he would be like that. They should have just told him over the phone, or better yet just not told him at all and not bothered seeing him again. They just told him (thats where Im at) and I dont see this guy coming around. Cant believe brother just spat out that he knocked her up, lol. Going to jail aint fucking chivalrous at all, lol.

Honestly they should switch apartments so the dad cant come calling and cause problems later. Just occurred to me, it might have been easier to tell the dad that she had been raped and was going to keep the baby, compared to the story of some random hookup at a party. Hell, they didnt even get around to saying how she got pregnant before he turned into an asshole! Lol.

All in all I dont like the direction that it went with the nude beach/party couples and of course dad, ugh, very stressful to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rubbish

I was enjo6ing this till you involed others to test Cassie's and Tim's relationship. Shouldn't have happened at that point why can't siblings just be between them and no one else. Just their lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucks

why do authors, if you can call yourself that, always think orgies are the best thing since bread? take a story with possibilities and destroy it. She's just pregnent, been after her brother for years, stayed a virgin for him, then suddenly, she wants to try other guys out? One word guy, continuity! Not even worth a rating, and i can't get the time back i wasted on this fodder.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
I don't really know....

I mostly agree with the previous anon comment. Her saving herself for her brother and purposefully getting pregnant with his child and then after all that was done, she still decided to get involved with an orgy? No. That just took the story onto a whole different path. It didn't flow and to be honest i feel like you just rushed to end the story. I give you props for writing the story though. I know that I wouldn't be able to write a story. It's just not one of my talents. Please don't throw major curveballs like that in your stories in the future. It really detracted from the overall read.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
SCUM OF THE EARTH DOG STORY

YOU MOTHER FUCKING AUTHOR ruined a great story. YOU ARE SCUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

don't listen to the negative assholes the stories were great i am really impressed with your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

I stopped reading this story when you took it ANAL. This story should have been listed under ANAL as this is what this story turned to. I don't understand why you people write ANAL stories and post them as incest taboo. All you accomplish is to piss a lot of people off when you do this and they don't really trusts any of your stories once you pull this crap.

The Old Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK

Didn't like other people involved put me right off.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
UNFINISHED

THE TOTAL STORY LINE WAS EXCELLENT, SO MUCH MORE COULD HAVE BEEN SAID ABOUT JORDAN AND HIS HALF SISTER NICOLE. I FEEL THE ENDING AS A DISASTER. DID THEY FINISH THEIR STUDIES; DID THEY HAVE A BOY OR GIRL; DID THEY RECONCILE WITH THEIR FATHER AND YOUNGER BROTHER; DID THEY FIND GOOD JOBS OUT OF STATE; DID THEY GET CAUGHT; DID THEY BECOME FRIENDS WITH JUST JORDAN AND NICOLE? I FELT YOU MISSED A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE THIS VERY GOOD STORY TO AN EVEN GREATER STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too little to late

a ruined story by a cunt author 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

While brother/sister relationships are not new or unusual there are several other elements to this story.

The relationship starts with a ruse to become pregnant without knowing if the other sibling has "those" feelings for her. The ruse works so they immediately have to deal with a relationship and a pregnancy.

Temptation is almost immediately in front of them. Are they totally committed to each other or not?

The father has to be dealt with. How does that go?

Life in the real world begins when they move in together. How does that work out for them?

Good writing, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The ending

I was hoping that they would have a lengthy conversation with their brother to find out what his feelings were on being an uncle. Also it would have been nice to find out the gender of their baby. Please write more chapters.

Because of the unexpected ending only 4 stars.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Totally fucked story, unfinished and totally ruined.

What a train wreck, scores 1/5 because of the fucked up plot and the story’s unfinished state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ahahahaha

it's hilarious seeing the cucks whining about the story being "fucked" just because the sister isn't a cheating bitch. good show. cute story.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Nice I was scared of the friends tag but she didn't so all good

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

To the positive - you write very well, I know this was unfinished but its a free site and if life got in the way, you got tired of the story or maybe the comment backlash made you give up on it, I wouldn't penalize you for that. Also the sex was hot as hell, the two main characters were great. You gave an good amount of back story, the father's reaction was realistic too, and I felt the sex/plot balance, while skewed a bit heavy toward sex (but lets be honest that's why we are here) was fine as well.

The negative? (Not as pissed as some of the people who have commented) - depending on the context bring someone else into the story is fine with me, but when they're head over heals in love, trying to get pregnant? not so much. It would have been fine if they were both chocking back a lot of not so subtle jealousy and it was clear that intellectually he wanted her to experiment but emotionally it was fucking him up, and for her to be trying to force herself to try someone else so her brother would truly believe she wouldn't regret the relationship down the road. It have been fine if she had kind of forced herself to go in the room with Jordan and hated it (not Luke, I think her would have raped her or at least guilting her into it) than have her not be able to go threw with it and running back to Tim, or go threw with it and absolutely hate it than run back to Tim.

Honestly Luke just killed the whole story for me - which had been hot as hell - the first time he tried to have sex with her on the beach showed he had no respect for his friends, but they had played his game before so I gave him a pass on that, but when he tried to do it again after she made it very clear she wouldn't without Tim's permission showed he had no respect for her either. I would have preferred her to show open distain for him after that. I was rock hard all through the other chapters and was hoping to get closer to the end to get off at the finally but the beach walk and the stuff in the suite totally killed it.

I have never told an author what I would have done with they're story. I hate it when others do, especially those like me who have never published anything (and won't because the grammar Nazis drive me insane), but this chapter left me so fucking frustrated I am okay being a hypocrite today. I really hope you keep writing and come back to this story, maybe rewriting this chapter and than keep going at least until the baby is born. As I said at the top you have some serious skill.

Ch 1: 5 stars

Ch 2: 4 stars (loved it but without the jealousy etc I was really worried where it was going)

Ch 3: 3 stars (I want to give it 2.5 but I'll round up)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you had finished this, the story was good and I wanna know how it ends! One more chapter to wrap it up, I guess?

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Fuck no. Got to the party scene and just stopped. Blech.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Anon "ahahaha"

You're not too bright, are you? Wargamer was upset that sharing was even explored as a possibility. He wasn't upset that Cassie wasn't a slut. That said, yes, the people who get upset about fidelity are pathetic cucks, indeed, and deserve to experience their secret fantasies themselves, good and hard. Wonder if they'll enjoy it as much then? I'm just glad this wasn't as awful as the Lil sis storyline, where the brother is just a very happy cuckold. Such potential there, in my opinion wasted. It's especially vexing because the author clearly knew how to tell a good story, he just elected not to. I mean look how he decided to end "Brooke"! Such a shame.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Hated the sharing aspect of the story. It also could have been wrapped up a little neater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous