Cassie Gets Stripped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

My eyes shot wide. "Melanie!" I shouted, my hands grabbing her wrists, trying to push them down. I manage to stop her from lifting my top up, but she also doesn't stop trying.

"You talk about wanting to see her naked, talk about her seeing you naked... well what if Cassie, what if you show her and everyone else those cute little boobies of yours. Those delicate little bumps on your chests, topped with adorable nipples," she began to tease.

I looked around. Everyone was still waiting and watching. Melanie was talking about my breasts, something usually only privately between us. She as letting everyone hear about them, and also was going to show them off any second!

I was still able to hold her off though. It seemed I could do it maybe! "Your nipples are even hard Cassie dear. Did you really get turned on by everyone seeing? Does my girlfriend really enjoy having everyone see her in almost nothing?" My face was burning red.

Then I realized my mistake. I was doing well about holding her hand down, pushing it close to my body so she couldn't lift my shirt up. Yet suddenly I felt all the pull from her go away. She stopped in an instant trying to pull my top up, and instead pulled it down! I practically helped her for the first moments! By the then it was too late to fight the momentum, and without my straps on the top, she was easily able to pull my top down to my stomach!

Both my breasts popped out. They bounced and moved as they were freed from the tight fabric. They sat out on top of me, not resting due to my newly found struggles of trying to get free.

My hands quickly slapped over each. Yet it had happened. Everyone at the party had just seen my girlfriend expose my breasts to them! I had actually been stripped topless in front of them. I was receiving my punishment for my behavior, and I had little I could do about it, or should.

Yet even though I knew there were things I shouldn't do about it, I couldn't help myself. Emotions were running high. Everyone was smiling and cheering. I was thoroughly beat it seemed. Melanie was standing a bit taller, smiling and looking at everyone, as if their champion.

This catfight wasn't over. Our fight had gone farther than it ever has before, but I wasn't ready to stop. I was stripped, embarrassed, and I should have learned my lesson. A sensible girl would have. Yet I instead made myself look like a stubborn fool. I should have given up, but I didn't.

Melanie was distracted, so I was able to pull my top back up, loosely in place, and push her off of me. She tumbled onto her butt in front of me as I got on my knees.

Again she looked at me with shock and then anger. She was not happy that little Cassie was going to fight back. Yet I had only one chance to do this, and I did it.

Cassie Gets Stripped

Part 3

By Jappio

I don't know if I wanted to actually expose her more for revenge, or if I was asking for it back now. I was in hardly any clothing as it was, but I chose to push her down, and grab her shorts. She wasn't fast enough to stop me from getting the button undone, and then they were being pulled down with me.

Her pink panties were quite cute actually. If we were in bed alone, stripping each other and such, I'd have complimented her to no end on her wonderful underwear choice. One of my favorite pairs, and maybe she had predicted that tonight we'd be going home in a fake tantrum. Perhaps they were a little surprise present.

Yet now, they were more than that. Everyone at the part was surprised. They were surprised at my sudden boldest, at my sudden stupidity, and in general surprised to see the tables turned, even if only for a second.

I was surprised when I got her shorts off her ankles. She kicked a bit, but it seemed part way through she didn't care.

I had successfully stripped Melanie to just her shirt and underwear now. I was showing more, but I felt that at least a little pride. Maybe this meant I could end the fight in a draw.

Yet once I had the shorts off, things went downhill fast. Melanie had stopped fighting because instead of staying on the floor, she decided to get up. She was standing above me in an instant, and she grabbed both my wrists in one arm and made me stand.

"You never learn you little..." Melanie began to say. She held my wrists above my head, her free hand finding my top. This time I couldn't stop her from yanking it up over my breasts! My breasts hung free for everyone as she held me there!

Things turned around so quickly. My heart sank as I realized that I hadn't any hope of being the dominant one. I was now practically in just my panties in front of everyone! Everyone could watch as my girlfriend showed me off to them all.

"Melanie, please stop!" I ask. I probably sounded so fickle. Just a second ago I tried to antagonize her again, and already I had too much? My heart was beating like mad, everyone staring at us in our fight. This was easily the biggest scene we've ever made. Never before have people been so vested in what would happen next.

"Cassie deary, I don't think so. You see, you just can't seem to say no to exposing your cute little body to everyone. I thought that it was something you'd only let me see, but I guess I'm wrong," Melanie said, trying to sound hurt. Yet she couldn't, she couldn't hide that she was enjoying herself. She still seemed mad to everyone, but at the same time it was obvious she was enjoying her revenge or something.

"Your nipples are hard. You were dying to have them out here. You were dying for your clothes to be taken off," she said, pulling the top up my arms. She let it tangle at my wrists to help hold them together there. She then even tweaked one of my hard nipples in front of everyone. I couldn't help but gasp.

"Come on, we have a bit of unfinished business..." she says as she grabs me by the waist, lifts me up, and throws me over her shoulder!

I'm now in just my panties, over my girlfriend's shoulder at the party. My butt is pointed straight up, my feet wiggled near her back, my bare breasts jostle about as hang in front of her, my hands loosely tied together draped below me. From head to toe I'm her vulnerable little victim now.

I'm able to crane my neck a little to look at everyone. Although still mostly quiet, you can tell that everyone loves the show. They can't believe their luck. They love that my girlfriend wasn't going to be taking any of my crap.

My body was tingling. It felt like everyone had been watching our quarrel for an hour. They'd seen me stripped. They'd seen my bare skin, my underwear, and even my bare breasts. They watched as I was helplessly carried back to the couch where everything began.

Even when I tried to struggle a bit, my bottom was received with a quick, but secretly gentle swat. It still made a noise, and caused me to yelp, and everyone else laugh.

I looked around. Everyone moved and tried to get a spot to see me sitting in just my panties. The shirt at my wrists was pulled away and tossed the crowd. I really was just left with the little bit of cotton now.

The girl I had been flirting with was still sitting there actually. She had been watching the whole show. She sat, shocked to see me sitting in that same spot, but now with just the panties, my showy outfit now gone. Ruined and discarded; no more for me to wear.

"Here she is. Here she is, almost as she promised she would be for you. She had wanted to see you like this, she had wanted to show you this," Melanie said to my earlier flirting victim. My hands shakily covered my breasts. I could tell I had no chance of running. I pleading looked at the girl next to me, as if it was her who could somehow save me from my girlfriend.

All the girl did though was stared at my exposed body. She looked at my bare side, the bits of breasts I couldn't hide, at my panties.

"Yet she said she'd be naked. She wore a short skirt and some of her cutest panties. I know only one reason to wear panties like these..."

Melanie knelt down in front of me. Everyone who had behind her now got a great view of me sitting there. My eyes were wide; I didn't know what to do. I was beat and at her mercy. I was going to get what I deserved.

"Only reason you wear almost no clothes, flirt with other girls, and have cute panties on is so you can have them taken off for someone to see!" Melanie then grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles in one go!

I was stripped naked in front of an entire party. Friends and strangers got to watch as my last bit of clothing was taken from me. I was without anything to hide my body besides my hands, and I didn't even think to move one away from my breasts.

I was shocked. I was without any words at that point. I was flustered and beyond embarrassed. I was completely revealed, and in more ways than one. I was now naked and baring a lot of skin. I was punished and everyone got to see me pay for my crimes. It was even shown that my girlfriend can strip me when she wants, anywhere she wants!

Melanie had done it. I was stripped and exposed and I had deserved it. Everyone cheered and laughed. They loved the show they were given, and I can't blame them. I wasn't some girl brought to tears by a mean girlfriend. I was embarrassing exposed sure, but Melanie was clearly in the right.

It didn't end though. Melanie pulled my hands away, "you don't need to cover, show her, show them your naked body." She again let everyone around get a good look. My breasts were out again. My pussy was out. Everything could be seen.

You don't know how aroused I really was. I was pushed to a whole new level. I was so ready to go home with Melanie. I was practically dripping at that point. This had been an experience like nothing else. I hadn't every expected or wanted something like this, but Melanie had done it, and I loved her more for it.

Melanie took note of my arousal too. She didn't keep that part private though! "Cassie dear, you do love being shown off, don't you?"

I didn't have an answer for that! I of course wasn't going to say all the real reasons why! I was hoping it was just time to leave already!

"So you really did want to show your naked body to everyone?" She asked. She then started to push my knees open some, exposing me even more to people. I was locking up though. She had utterly rendered me submissive at this point.

"Or perhaps it's this girl, did you really want to show her this badly?" Melanie asked, her hands rubbing my thighs.

My lips lay exposed in front of her. She was the one who could probably see best that I was incredibly aroused. Even my love button lay exposed to her.

"No Melanie, no!" I argued. I insisted I wasn't turned on by being exposed. Honestly the attention was getting to me. We had a fight like none other, and everyone there had seen it up to this point. Yet it was more than that.

Melanie knew it too. She knew me far too well. "Oh, so what is it that you're so turned on about?" Melanie asked, her fingers really rubbing my thighs.

I was losing myself. I almost couldn't open my mouth to speak anymore. I gasped out loud suddenly, getting caught up in the excitement. "IT's you stripping me!" I admitted. I couldn't dodge her question, she intended it to be answer.

I would have added to it. You'd think she'd have said something about. You'd imagine someone would say anything. Yet not a single word was said by anyone.

Yet the room wasn't quite. Things were not silent. The room was filled with the noise of my sudden moans. Melanie had decided to end her teasing, to stop questioning me. She no longer showed signs of caring why I was dressed, or what I had been doing, or why I was aroused.

Instead my girlfriend had her head buried between my legs. Her tongue extended out and busy licking away at my wetness, at my sensitive folds, at my aching and pulsing button, and anywhere else she could!

That night, my girlfriend had yelled at me. She caught me flirting with other girls, and showing off skin. She had stripped me in front of everyone. When I tried to fight back, it only got it worse for me. Everyone saw me as the bratty girl who got what she deserved. They'd seen me get to the point where I was in nothing at all, lying on the couch. It had been the huge event at the party that no one had missed!

What happened after that though was even more revealing. It had really shown something off to everyone. There on the couch at the party, I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

It's sort of funny, the girl I was flirting with. You'd imagine that since it was fake flirting, nothing was going to come of it really in the end. Yet that girl actually did end up seeing me completely naked and orgasming, just not the way you'd think someone would after some flirting!

After it all happened, you could say things changed.

Melanie and I are more madly in love than ever actually. The incident was shocking. I had never told her I wanted something like that, to be exposed by her. I never knew I'd want something like that.

Our reputation has changed as well. Some people are of course suspicious now that maybe some of the rage they see is a bit manufactured. Yet more so, our reputation is no longer 'the couple that always fights.' Now we're 'the couple that always strips each other.'

Melanie is not shy to exposing me in some way when I'm being bratty. Flipping my skirts, pantsing me, stealing my underwear. It's clear that if I misbehave, that I pay for it with exposure. It's always embarrassing, and I'm sure plenty of people wonder why I always act up. They'd think I'd be sick of the constantly red cheeks.

Well in the very least, now everyone believes me when I had told them that, "the makeup sex is incredible!" They saw firsthand!

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers
12