Castaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I started moving my own hips up and down slightly, causing my cock to move in and out of her about an inch or two. She mewled at this, and went back to my ear lobe on the attack. She nibbled, and even bit it before moving on to my neck. She licked up from my shoulder to my ear, and gently bit it along the way a few times. Damn this woman was hot! She pushed down with her chest, making her breasts mash against me, knowing how much I loved the contact on those beauties.

Her constant hip rotations had the added benefit of forcing contact of my pelvic bone on her clit. She had gotten quite good at using me as a human dildo, and I was never going to complain. She sped up, and I could tell she was getting close. Truth be told, I was too, but wanted to try to outlast her. I wasn't always successful in that goal.

Just then she shot straight up, and started to shake. I moved one hand to cup her left breast, and my right flew down to her clit. I rubbed it with my thumb, in tiny circle motions, which made her explode. She was mostly moaning loudly up to this point, but now she started cursing a long string of mostly incoherent words.

"FUCK...OH GOD....FUCK ME...OH YEAH....OH MY.... FUCKING ......GODDDDDDDDDD..." At that, she just flopped down forward on me, and lay with her head on my shoulder, panting hard.

I hadn't cum yet, but was right on the verge. With the contractions of her pussy and the continuing thrusting upwards that I was doing, I had reached my peak. It felt like I had been struck by lightning. Every muscle in my legs and groin were pulsating, flexing, willing my cock to bury as deep as it could.

"UUGGHHH," I moaned as I felt the first pulse of cum shoot out, then a few more, until I was spent. My body had a slight arc to it, and collapsed back down onto the bed with a thud. Now it was my turn to pant, trying to catch my breath.

Eventually, my wife lifted her head from my shoulder, and kissed me lightly. "I love you so much, James."

"I love you more," I replied. "Damn, I think that was one of our personal best, don't you?"

She just nodded, kissed me again, and rolled off to get up. I watched my beautiful bride walk to the bathroom, cum leaking down the inside of her leg. I don't think I had ever seen a sight so sexy in all my life. She got a washcloth wet, and cleaned herself up. She came to me, and using the towel, cleaned off my dick. The room reeked of sex, so I got up and lit a scented candle. I picked her favorite, lavender. After that, I got up and joined her just as she got into the shower. We both washed each other off, not really too playful, but just enough tender touching to remind each other of our love. We got out, dried each other off, and climbed into bed.

"Oh, I almost forgot, what did Cyrus want?" she asked.

This wasn't going to make her happy, but I had to do it. "He said some big-wig over at FEMA wanted to meet with us. Thankfully it will be a short meeting, but it will still suck. I should only be gone about an hour..."

"Wait, WHAT? When is THIS supposed to take place?" I could almost see her anger rising, in the color of her face.

"Tomorrow, at our office at 4pm. After that, it's back here to finish any last minute packing."

"Damn it all James, doesn't Cyrus know that we are leaving on Sunday? Did you tell him to go without you?"

"Of course I told him, but this isn't going to take long. Honey, please relax. We will still have a great time, and it won't interfere with anything other than maybe making us have a late dinner."

She seemed to calm some, and as we said goodnight to each other, she climbed in bed and turned off the bedside lamp. As we fell asleep in each other's arms, I said a heartfelt "I love you" to her, and smooched her on the back of her head.

We woke up the next morning, feeling pretty good. Caitlin was in a better mood, so we went out for some coffee and bagels. On the way home, we talked about our impending trip. I didn't really enjoy having to go into work on a Saturday, but it was only for an hour, and could mean a nice new contract. My wife told me we could go to dinner afterwards, or order in. Until then, she and Maddy were going to go shopping. She knew she could get away with spending a little today, since I was going in to work.

So the ladies of my life went to the mall, and I had a mid-afternoon Sam Adams. While sitting on my favorite chair, I thought about how lucky I was. I had a beautiful wife, a good job, good friends, and a great daughter. If only I could get some of the stress out of my work life, things would be perfect.

As nice as it would have been to spend the whole day lounging, I did have a meeting to get ready for. I prepared by taking a shower, shaving, and getting dressed in my normal dress attire for work. When I was flying, I would wear a more jeans and t-shirt type outfit, but for business meetings, it was always a button-up and sports jacket. Rarely did I ever have to wear a tie, but it has been known to happen.

After getting ready, I did one final inspection in the mirror and then drove the twenty minutes to our offices. Cyrus and I had a small office that we leased, in a building right next to the airfield where our two planes were hangared. In the office we had a few employees that worked for us, during the week. There was Tammy, our office manager, Jenny, our shipping and receiving clerk, and of course Shawn. Shawn was our main flight mechanic, who worked on both planes and kept them up to regulations. We really were fairly small time, for the amount of business that we did.

When I opened the door to the office, I noted right away that Cyrus was already here, sitting in the conference room between his office and mine. I could see through the glass walls, there were three other people in the room with him. One was a stiff looking suit, very snobbish in his posture, as if being in that room was beneath him. Sitting next to the stiff, were two gorgeous looking ladies, a blonde and a brunette. Blondie was a good six inches taller than the suit and looked almost like an amazon goddess. The brunette was about the same height as the stiff, but had some very healthy looking breasts hiding under a loose fitting blouse.

I waved to Cyrus, who had looked up to see me coming in the door. I pointed to the coffee pot and he got the message. I could vaguely hear their voices as I poured myself a cup of coffee. Thankfully someone had thought ahead to brew some.

"...This should go smoothly..." I could hear Cyrus speaking.

"...You'd better hope so..." sounded like the stiff talking.

"...So after..." I thought I heard one of the females speaking.

"...We will..." Cyrus agreed with something, apparently.

At this point I was done with the cream and sugar, and walked into the room, stirring my coffee on the way to a chair near Cyrus. "Gentlemen, Ladies," I said as I nodded at everyone. Cyrus spoke up as I sat down.

"Well let's get started eh? James, I would like to introduce you to Christopher Hood. He has recently taken over the contracts section over at FEMA, and has a few questions for us regarding current contracts. Mr. Hood, why don't you tell us the items you need answers to. After that, we can discuss the matter of the Mississippi flooding going on, and what that means for flying more supplies and aid into that region."

The suit cleared his throat, "I am here to get a few things straight, and to try to pick up where my predecessor left off. From the information that I have reviewed, it looks like some of the contracts that were put into effect between FEMA and your company may not be complete. What I mean is the documentation is incomplete. There were several forms missing, which haven't come as a huge surprise to anyone, due to the previous leadership."

I had to say something, this sessions was already starting to sound like a waste of time. "Mr. Hood, I can assure you that if there are any missing forms or paperwork, we will be glad to work with your office to get them filed. Of course, we will have to get our lawyer involved, just to make sure that all the t's are crossed in the right places. May I ask you a question?"

He nodded, so I went on. "What happened to your predecessor, and why are we meeting on a Saturday instead of a weekday? I understand that these things are important, but am not sure I understand the urgency here."

"Well Mr. Holmes, to be blunt, my predecessor was fired for embezzling from the government. He is currently awaiting trial for stealing nearly two million dollars of FEMA money, for his own personal use. As for the urgency, I understand that you are going on a vacation soon, and we needed both these items wrapped up before you return. I apologize for the weekend meeting, but I assure you that it will be worth it. This brings me to the second reason that we are here, the flooding.

"As you may have seen on T.V. already, there has been significant flooding along the Mississippi river, in Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana. The governors of all three states have requested federal aid, and the President has declared a state of emergency for them, to allow for emergency aid like FEMA to help. This is pretty straight forward in these types of natural disasters. What you don't know is that they are predicting heavier rain in the region, over the next week or so. We DON'T need another Katrina level disaster on our hands. So, we need to get on this as soon as possible."

"OK, fair enough," I said. "I can understand how that would require some urgency. We can help with the smaller areas that are tougher for your big planes to get into. That is generally what we do, as a supplement to your main logistics fleet." I turned to my partner, "Cyrus, are we all set to take this on? I can help with the deliveries once I get back, but the first few days of flying are going to be all on you buddy."

"Yeah, I am good for it. Honestly I have been getting a bit bored just sitting around the office anyhow. So, Mr. Hood, if you send over a contract outlining the terms, and fee structure, we will get our lawyer to look at it right away. Unless there is any glaring errors or terms in it, there is no reason we shouldn't have it signed and returned on the same day."

"Excellent!" exclaimed Hood. He turned to Cyrus, "So, you guys want to celebrate with me over a drink before I head back to Washington?"

Shit. I only wanted to get back to my wife, and get ready for the trip tomorrow, but also knew that sometimes this was a requirement to keep our business dealings as smooth as they are. Oh well, what's one drink going to hurt?

"Sure, I can go for one drink. I will have to take off after, though, so I can get some sleep. I have an early flight tomorrow."

"No problem, so do I," said Hood. "I have to fly out to the Gulf in the morning to approve some logistics planning for the major city areas, that we have scouts looking into already."

It was settled then. Everyone left the office, agreeing to meet up at the Portside Bar and Grill, a little joint down by the waterfront, that had an honest to god paddle-boat, tied up to the dock. I think they even cruised the boat every now and then for events. Hmmm, maybe that's an idea for a future company event?

Regardless, everyone piled into their own cars, and after I locked the office up, I too drove over to Portside. I pulled in, parked and got out of my car. The place was a bit busy with the dinner rush starting, but the bar had plenty of room. I looked around, and spotted Mr. Hood and his ladies, but Cyrus was nowhere to be found. I joined the others at a table in the bar, and when the waitress came over, I ordered myself a pint of Sam Adams.

"So, Mr. Holmes, what do you like to do for fun?" asked the suit. I kept thinking of him as 'the suit', but he had taken off his sport coat at some point after out meeting. I also noticed that the ladies he came with had opened up their blouses a bit, showing off some VERY nice cleavage. I may be married to a beautiful woman, but I'm not dead either.

"Well, I love to fly. When I am up there, with my hands on those controls, it's the second best thing I have in my life. The first, well...that has to be Caitlin." I couldn't contain my smile, thinking of her. "Other than those two things, I guess I like watching movies, and traveling. Seeing and spending time in new places is always fun for me."

"Hmm, that's interesting. You should look me up if you ever come to D.C. again. I am sure my wife would like to meet you and yours."

"What about you three, what do you guys do for fun?" I decided maybe it was time to include the ladies in the conversation.

"Well, I can't speak for Lara, but I like dancing." She must have been Missy then. I wish I could remember names better. Ah well.

"Dancing is fun, but I really like going sailing, actually. I have an older '78 Pearson P-40 C.B. docked back in Maryland. That's basically a forty-foot sailboat," replied Lara.

"Me... hmm. Well aside from my job, for fun, I like the jet set lifestyle. International travel, fast cars, and hot ladies," with this he looks at Lara and Missy, winks and goes on. "We don't have any kids, so for my wife and me, we still party and just LIVE."

Reading between the lines, I hear him say that he is either unfaithful to his wife, or they have some kind of swinging/open marriage type of relationship. I start to re-asses my original appraisal of this man. I also notice that Lara has her hand on his thigh, and it isn't just a friendly gesture. I took another sip of my beer. Man this Mr. Adams guy sure did something right.

At this point my cell phone rings. I answered, and hear my wife, "Hey honey. You about done there?"

Missy, being closer to me, gives me a look and moves her hand onto my thigh as well. "What about you, James? Do you like to party?" I gently picked her hand up, and rested it back on her lap.

At seeing this, the suit pipes up. "What, don't you think Missy is hot?" Seriously, my opinion of him was WAY off, if he thinks that I am about to cheat on my woman.

"James, who the hell is that?" my wife asks, sounding a little irritated.

"Honey, I am at the Portside, just having a celebration drink with the FEMA guy. I should be home soon..."

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled at me, and hung up without saying 'I love you', like she always does. What the HELL was that all about? I tried to call her back, but she let it roll to voice mail. I sent her a quick text, saying 'I love you and leaving now sorry'.

"Mr. Hood, to answer your question, yes Missy is very beautiful. I just choose to remain faithful to my wife." With that, I finish the last of my beer, and got up to go. "Mr. Hood, ladies, it's been fun and I am glad we could get the business at hand done. Sadly it's time for me to head home. Enjoy the rest of your stay here in Virginia, and I hope to see you again."

I am sure this wasn't the reaction they were expecting, but oh well, tough shit. I go out to the car, get in and head for home. As I drive, I wonder again, where the fuck my partner was. Was my wife really that pissed that I had a drink after my meeting? Why were the FEMA people so forward with me? I knew that when I got back, Cyrus and I were going to have some serious words about this day and night. I also knew that I needed to seriously mend some bridges with my wife.

The trip took about twenty minutes. I tried calling my wife one more time, but it went to voice mail again. I get home, and see that my daughter's car is gone, but it looks like Cyrus is parked in her spot instead. OK, I guess he and I get to have that argument about this shitty day right now. I have no idea why he would be at my house, unless he came to tell me why he wasn't at that bar.

I parked behind my wife's Jeep, and head up the path to our front door. The door was unlocked, so I opened it and walked into the living room. What awaited me was the very last thing I had ever expected. Here in my living room, bent over the couch, was my loving wife being royally fucked by my partner Cyrus. She had her dress flipped up over her back, and panties apparently missing completely. She was grunting with each push he made, and he was standing behind her grunting as well. He looked like he had just opened his fly, whipped out his dick and shoved it right in her. Time lost all meaning. I was literally frozen to the ground.

Caitlin turned her head to see me standing there, and went from sexual bliss to a look of complete contempt. She may have even snarled a little before speaking.

"Do this look as good as when you FUCK THOSE SLUTS, HONEY?!" she yells at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yell at her. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She still looks pissed, and yells back, "The SLUTS you were drinking with. The SLUTS that you've been FUCKING behind my back! Oh Godddd... Ooohhhhh."

Now I am completely lost. Not only is she getting rammed, quite forcefully I might add, by my partner, but she is accusing me of cheating? I think a large part of me died right then, and upon reflection, more died with the following few days. While she was getting jack-hammered, I started to boil over.

This shit was going to stop, regardless of whatever my wife thought. I advanced towards them, but stopped suddenly as Cyrus turned and point a pistol at me. Where the fuck did that come from? I seriously need to re-evaluate my opinion of a lot of people in my life, apparently. Maybe I am just too trusting. At least he stopped banging my wife for a minute. The rage was growing, but I also had a moment of hesitation.

"Don't move," he warns me, with an evil sort of smirk. He was almost challenging me to take that step. I could see it in his eyes, a gleam like he was looking forward to shooting me. Who the FUCK is this guy, really?

I turn to my wife, "I don't know what the FUCK you are thinking. I have NEVER cheated on you, EVER! Obviously you can't say the same! The meeting tonight was bullshit, and I went with that administrator guy and two of his employees for a drink, before coming home. I wasn't SCREWING ANYONE!"

As he continues to point the gun at me, he resumes fucking my wife. At least she has the decency to at least look away from me now. "He showed me pictures, asshole... Over on the table... if you really want to see...." she pants as she is getting plowed. Seriously, I am about to throw up just being in the same room as these two. She moans and shudders as she quakes with a minor orgasm, I would know that sound anywhere.

I look over, and sure enough there are several large photos on the table. I really don't care at this point, knowing that I never cheated on her. They must have been fakes, or photoshop'd pictures. I look at Cyrus, and see that he is really pumping into her furiously at this point. He slams home a few more times, then grunts and pulls on her hips hard, as he obviously unloads into my wife's pussy. Some guys might get turned on by some shit like this, but it just made me want to throw up. I was going to kill these two, with extreme prejudice.

While he is finishing unloading into my wife, the rage in me boils over. Gun or no gun, I rush him and swing wildly with my right fist. I connect with the left side of his face, and he stumbles back, popping out of my wife's now very sodden hole. She screams and falls all the way onto the couch, as he turns the gun on me again. Before I can take another swing at him, I hear a loud pop. The gun's report was so loud, that my ears were ringing. I fell backwards hard, landing on the coffee table. That thing wasn't designed to break the fall of human being, so naturally it busted into pieces under me, making me fall to the floor in a pile of broken wood.

It's odd, feeling like this. I wasn't sure where he hit me, but my chest hurt like hell. I felt dizzy, but it was kind of a calming effect on me, to be honest. I suppose if I am going to die, it might be for the best. My ex-best friend just shot me in the chest, after fucking my wife and blowing his load inside her. My wife, my loving dear wife, just got done cheating on me, making me watch, and ripped my figurative heart out. Yes, death actually sounded like a good idea now.