Castaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers

"CYRUS NOOOOO! I didn't want him to DIE! I just wanted to get even with him...OH MY GOD, JAMES! NO...no...no....no"

She runs over to check on me, and for some reason, seems to care about me now. I look around, and see that I am lying on the photos of me supposedly fucking someone else. I laugh, coughing and wincing in pain in the process.

"How could you....think that I would...cheat on you?" I ask, between labored breaths. "Why didn't you just ask me?" I am about to pass out at this point. Ah...sweet dark embrace, please take me now.

"Cyrus told me about other girls...He showed me those pictures...I called you and that tramp in the background...I love you so much, it hurt me to think of you with another woman! I had to strike back at you! WE HAD TO BE EVEN!" My wife pleaded. To me, her justification just made no sense at all. Who was this woman that had replaced my loving wife?

"You love me?" I asked incredulously. "You loved me so much...that you LET him FUCK YOU?...I will never... forgive you..."

She starts sobbing hard now, poor baby. Cyrus cackles a laugh, and she cries harder. I would have felt bad for her, under normal circumstances. But as it was, I felt nauseous, and my chest hurt like extreme hell. I hear Cyrus laughing at her, and he appears standing over me, dressed again.

"HA! I finally got you both down to my level. You were both so fucking perfect, it made me sick just to be around you every day. I hope you enjoy HELL! I might just come back and fuck your pretty wife some more, after the funeral of course." He started laughing even harder, and head for the door. He turned back, "Caitlin, are you coming with me or staying with him?"

"FUCK YOU!" she spat out.

"So be it. Good luck in prison!" he yelled, dropping the pistol as he flew out the door.

"Oh my god, what have I done..." she continued her sobbing.

I could faintly hear his car tires squealing outside, as Cyrus left in a hurry. Caitlin is still kneeling next to me, dripping cum out of her abused pussy, and crying like a baby. The last thing I hear is her calling someone on her phone, in a panic, and then everything fades to black. I am glad that I can die now. It's so much simpler than having to survive all of this. My life went from near perfect, to completely fucked up, faster than I ever thought possible. So yeah, death sounds good to me.

**********************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this beginning, please stay tuned for part two, which is already complete and being posted a few days after this first chapter. Please vote and comment as you feel necessary. Whether positive or negative, I will not delete any comments unless they are just direct attacks at me or any other commenter.

rnebular
rnebular
839 Followers