All Comments on 'Castaways Ch. 04'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but

Good but why did you have to make Em into a whiny emo chick?

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
yes

Good chapter. Although Em was a little annoying, I still enjoyed reading.

venus_canvenus_canabout 16 years ago
Nicely done

Loved this chapter (ending?) Very descriptive and well written

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Really very good

I know something is good when I skip through the sex to get to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Just found this story and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This chapter could be better

"Em, this isn't real! I'm dreaming that the plane crashed and I'm alone with the hot beautiful young woman sitting across from are alone on a deserted island having tons of great sex. Soon, someone will wake me and tell me we've landed. You and your mother will be gone already and I will have to deal with the reality that this woman that I've fallen in love with is just an old man's fantasy." "But we're here and this is real and I am real!" "You don't love me. If this is just a dream and we do arrive safely and I do ask you on a date, you will think I'm a creepy old man. If those boys had been decent then you would be banging them instead of me. If you do marry me when we get rescued, you will realize you made a big mistake and leave me a broken hearted old fool. Or worse, some lawyer will convince you I took advantage of you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Went from hot bodied young sex loving woman to Stage 5 Clinger!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES