Castaways Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

Em didn't move. He finished cooking everything and started to eat. It was a sad and lonely meal without Em beside him to talk with and share everything. For the first time he really felt alone on the island. He thought of his son, who probably took him for dead by now. He thought of his job as a writer and his friends at the club. Everything was gone from him now and without Em, he was totally alone. As good as the bird tasted, it still left him unsatisfied.

He was almost finished when she appeared at the door. She didn't come out but stared into the fire. John quickly made her a plate, actually a stone, of everything and set it before her in the doorway. He returned to his seat but watched her. She just continued to stare at the fire.

"Em, please eat. Please talk to me. I'm so lonely without you. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again," John pleaded.

"It's not your fault, it's mine," Em said.

"No, it's mine," John exclaimed.

"No, you were right. I should have moved faster. I was just frozen in place not wanting what we have to end," Em said and started crying softly again.

"I know. I understand and feel the same way. But there is so much more for us back home," John avowed.

"Maybe for you with your son and all but for me there is nothing now," Em claimed, sobbing quietly.

"That's not true! You have school and friends and don't you have other relatives?"

"Yes, but they aren't that important to me. Not like you are," Em proclaimed.

"What do you think, I would just disappear?" John questioned.

"Yes! You'd go back to work in New York and Nick and forget all about me in Chicago," Em stated.

"That's not true. We could see each other from time to time and maybe even on vacations," John offered.

"Oh, boy. I should have known you wouldn't understand."

"Understand what? That if we stay on this island we'll probably die here very soon from lack of water or malnutrition. That I understand all too well."

"Yes, but you don't understand how I feel," Em claimed, wiping tears.

"What? You must realize the same thing I do that if we stay ... "

"Yes, I realize that but you don't realize how I feel," Em stated.

"How you feel? How you feel about what?"

"About us, John! About us!" Em extolled.

"What about us?"

"I love you, John Morrison. I love you!" Em proclaimed.

"I love you too, Meredith," John expressed.

"You don't. You don't understand. I love you, John," Em pronounced.

"I do so love you."

"Then marry me when we get back home," Em stated.

"Em, I can't do that. You're young enough to ... "

"Be your daughter! I don't care about that! I love you, John."

"But, Em, I have a son your age. You can't want to marry an old guy like ... "

"That's where you're wrong. I've never been happier than I am with you on this tiny island. See, I told you. I love you but you don't love me. Sure, you like fucking me, but you don't love me," Em chided.

"I do so! But you're young; you have your whole life ahead of you. I'm older. I'm not right for you."

"Shouldn't I decide who is right for me or not?"

"Yes, but it would never work out ... "

"It could if you loved me the way I love you," Em professed.

"I do but it's just not going ... "

"Adopt me then," Em offered. "I'll be your daughter. That way we can live together and you can still fuck me whenever you want."

"Em, please stop acting like all I want is sex with you," John contended.

"Don't you? It seems like that is what you really love about me. I'm a good lay," Em argued.

"That's not tru... I mean I love you for who you are, not for the sex," John proclaimed.

"No, you don't or you'd want me around. You'd want me in your life, not 800 miles away in Chicago," Em reasoned.

"I do want you in my life when we get back, just not ..."

"As part of the family. Forget it, John! I know where you stand now," Em said and went back inside the hut without touching the food.

"Em! Em! I do love you!" John shouted.

'My god,' John thought, 'How could things have gone so wrong so quick.' He almost hated that ship for coming close to their island and bringing all this on. But they had only known each other for a week. How could Em possibly be as deeply in love with him as she claimed? He reasoned that while realizing he did love her too. She was right. How could they go back to civilization and act like nothing had happened? He thought about adopting her but that solution seemed contrived. He loved her but not as a daughter. At least he thought so. He put his head in his hands. All this was so confusing. Normally self assured, he felt lost in his true feelings for Em.

John left the campsite and worked on rebuilding the signal pyre. Even if they decided to never use it again he still wanted to work on something at that moment and this seemed like the best use of his time and effort. He needed the time to think and work always helped him do that. It took several hours to gather everything by himself. When he was done, he looked down the beach and saw Em standing in the surf. He ran to her realizing for the first time that she was everything to him now. Nothing else mattered, survival, civilization, none of it, just Em.

She saw him running towards her and turned to him as he stopped ten feet away, but kept walking to her. They stared into each other's eyes. Her normally beautiful bright clear blue eyes, that he loved so much, were red and puffy from crying. It broke his heart to see her so upset. He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her, tell her everything would be alright, tell her he loved her.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Yes," Em said, backing up to the dry water line on the beach and sitting down.

John joined her on the sand. He thought about trying to put his arm around her but decided not to. He wasn't sure where to start.

"Em, I'm so confused. All I know is I want to go back to where we were before that damn ship appeared. Can we go back there?"

"Back to what, John? What was there before? Just good fun? Just great sex? Nothing more, just us sharing time together until we're rescued?

"No, it was more than that," John professed.

"Maybe to me. I'm not so sure it was anything more than companionship and good sex to you," Em claimed.

"That's not true, Em! What we had ... have ... is special! You're everything to me. I realize that now. You were right! I can't live without you. You are part of my life now," John avowed.

Em started crying again, "Yeah, but what does that mean? You were right. I shouldn't force myself into your life. It's wrong of me to want more and mess up what you had before this," Em proclaimed.

John's arm stole around her back now and held her. "I'm never going to let you go. I love you," John declared.

"You're saying that because you just want to go back to the way we were," Em stated.

"That's not true! If we could never be together again. If this was our last days alive, I would still love you. I know that now. I love you, Meredith."

Em turned to him, the sadness still in her teary eyes but there was something more now. "I love you too, John," Em affirmed.

He pulled her close and kissed her forehead, wanting to do more, but unsure of every move. He felt he needed to show her how much he loved her but knew sex was not the way. He held her with her head on his shoulder. He held her so tight he wondered if he was hurting her but she didn't complain. He kissed her temple and brushed his fingers through her beautiful golden hair. Her deepening tan made her look like a goddess.

They stayed that way for a long time. John kissed her face and brushed her hair. They barely noticed when the waves started coming higher and hitting their feet as the tide came in. Finally, Meredith stirred and stood. She reached for him with both hands. He came up into her arms and they kissed. They kissed more passionately than they had ever kissed. It lasted until both were out of breath. Em took his hand and led him back towards the hut.

As they neared the hut, John noticed she had cleaned the stones and put everything away. Her food was gone but he wasn't sure if she had eaten it or just discarded it. She pulled him to the hut entrance and inside. The last rays of the sun were casting long shadows on everything as they disappeared inside.

Em motioned for John to sit on the bed. He watched as she unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it from her shoulders. Her magnificent breasts stood proud and firm on her tan torso. The once bright pink nipples were getting browned by the constant sun.

"Em, we don't have ..."

She motioned for him to be quiet and dropped the thong bottom of her bikini to her feet and stepped from it. She was naked like a goddess before him. John's cock stirred as if of its own will. He didn't want this to be about sex but she clearly wanted to make love. If what they had before had been just sex, he knew this time they would make love.

Em came to him like a beautiful vision. They held each other and kissed deeply, passionately, and ardently. There was no rush. No hurried lust or wanton need. It was beautiful, slow, and tender lovemaking. They kissed and held each other for a long time. Eventually Em helped him remove his boxers and they lay together on the bed. His cock was painfully hard but he didn't move to enter her, only to play with her breasts and kiss her deeply.

He moved to go lower, to pleasure her with his mouth, but she stopped him. She reached for him and guided him onto top of her. He entered her slowly. She was wet and ready and they both felt every inch as he slowly eased inside her. When he bottomed out, they waited together and enjoyed the pleasure of their coupling. The muscles of Em's sex started to flex, giving him pleasures he couldn't describe. John slowly eased from her, only to reenter just as slowly.

Their lovemaking was slow and tender. They took what seemed like hours to build to a steady rhythm. Em came first. It wasn't one of the mind-bending orgasms they had had together before but in many ways it was better. It was an orgasm of love, of pleasure between a man and a woman that was complete, fulfilling, and real. They savored each other and the pleasure their bodies felt.

Em came again and John could feel the telltale rumbling in his balls. He would have liked to make love to her like this forever but his body was consumed with desire for her. He wanted to continue to pleasure her but now he wanted to join with her in consummating their love. He moved faster inside her. He waited as if he had all the time and strength in the world for her pleasure to match his. Soon she joined him on the crest of the wave of love and bliss they both felt.

They built to a mutual orgasm that was deep and fulfilling. John managed to hold off until Em kissed him and came once again. When he felt her vaginal muscles milking his cock and her juices surrounding his buried dick, he came with a torrent. He groaned to match her sounds and unleashed a lava flow of seed into her unprotected womb. They fused together as if one and let the exquisite pleasure wash over them.

When they were done, neither made any move to part. They stayed like that until their breathing returned to normal and through many loving kisses and caresses. Perspiration made their bodies' slick and wet between them but they lay enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. Neither spoke but their eyes and kisses told them both the same story.

Eventually John cock slipped from inside her as if a signal that it was truly finished. Their lovemaking was done for the moment but not their love. They continued to kiss and hold each other. Words seemed unnecessary as they gazed into each other's eyes and knew now there was something real between them that neither could deny even if they wanted to. But neither did. They had to be together always.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers
12