All Comments on 'Casting the Model'

by henlar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 9 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story, the end perhaps rushed a bit, it could have been longer. Also some grammar made it hard to follow, but that is an easy fix. Only real shame is it did not have photos or drawings of the action to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very erotic....but PLEASE proofread!!

Nice to see a romantic ending...for a change!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Proof read!!

A couple of examples.

"I never believed in the myth about the staring artist." - Would that be a 'starving' artist?

"I'd been listening with interrupting her, but at this point, I was about to explode." - should that be 'without' interrupting her?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic!, however, not sure I understand the process. The inside of the mold would have excellent detail,veins, tendons and such. The outside would only have the gross shape because the bandages would be thick, relative to the details.. Wouldn't you apply fiberglass and resin to the inside of the mold, and then trim the various pieces and bond the sections together?

Oh well, well done! The editing bits didn't bother me, nobody's getting rich here.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
grammar

It's either, 'She smiled jubilantly.'

Or

'She smiled, jubilant.'

NOT She smiled jubilant.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 9 years ago
Great job

This was nicely done. Excellent work.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I remember you!

I remember reading your stories many years ago. Great memories! You really know how to set the tone and build up the tension. I wish you'd included a little more detail of the lovemaking at the end, but apart from that I thought the story was excellent. Thank you!

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 9 years ago
not too shabby

please get a proof reader? otherwise that was really sweet & not overly explicit but still erotic, good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the structure and content of the story

I was drawn in by the portrayal of the characters and the story was erotic!

I have bookmarked and read "A Whiter Christmas.." many times but I like this story even better!!

This author deserves a wider audience. There should be dozens of comments and the majority should not be about spelling and grammer.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Fabulous!

I loved this story. It struck close to home as I modeled for a bronze sculpture several years ago. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad to see you writing again.

I've missed your posts. A couple of them that you have taken down, in particular.

I wish you would have used a good editor for this so I could give you a 5 instead of a 4. The storyline was great.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1almost 3 years ago

Love the story, leaves me wanting more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An amazing story of love. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous