Castles in Spain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was disciplined by the Irish Bar Council. It was made clear she would almost certainly never be allowed to practice law in her native Ireland again. And the Bar Council in Britain ruled likewise, thus barring her from working in Britain.

Fortunately for all concerned, she didn't have to finish her full term of imprisonment in the Mná Salach Prison which is on the outskirts of Dublin.

Because she was found hanged in her cell.

"Suicide" ruled the Dublin District Coroner. "Justice!" ruled the people who knew what she had done to her son.

"It is truly amazing," mused a member of Dublin's High Society to herself as she sipped on a glass of Arman de Brignac Rosé Champagne (€800 a bottle) in the remarkably exclusive 'House Dublin' in Leeson Street Lower, in the Saint Kevin's district of Dublin: "what money can buy."

Chapter 6

One morning, it was the day after he had received a fit note from his GP, giving him a date to return to work, Stan received a visit from Raff Bonchance himself.

"Stan, I know you probably want to hit me, and I wouldn't blame you, but can I please come in?"

Stan motioned for him to enter the flat, shutting the door behind them.

"I know you. You are Doctor Bonchance. What brings you here? And how did you know my address? Did Myra tell you?

"Oh, no!" said Raff. "I haven't seen Myra in ages. I am afraid to say I got your address from hospital records. I know it was illegal but please don't tell anyone."

Stan shrugged his shoulders and indicated for Raff to follow Stan into the small lounge and invited him to take a seat.

"I have come to apologise to you for what I did. I know that I have badly damaged your marriage and for that I can only offer my sincere apologies. Can I please tell you the background to what happened to me and why I did what I did?"

Stan nodded and as he heard the dreadful story of how Raff's mother had shamelessly used her only child as a pawn in a game to obtain power and influence over a group of women who should have been able to rely on her as a friend, he felt sickened.

He accepted Raff's apology with as much grace as he could muster, letting him out of the flat.

Chapter 7

And later on that day when, by coincidence, he had a session booked with his own counsellor, Dawn Patterson, he outlined why Raff's visit had caused him so much distress.

"You see, Dawn, having spoken with Raff about what his bitch of a mother did to him, I find myself sort of able to forgive him. Well, at least understand what happened with him and Myra.

"But I find myself in a quandary about Myra. As far as I know, Myra didn't have any similar traumas, she had a pretty great childhood, so as far as I can see she cheated on me just because she wanted to, because she thought I was boring and not particularly good as a lover. How can I get through this?"

Dawn shook her head. "It's not going to be easy, I won't be telling you what to do, but you have all the information that you need to make a decision that will be right for you and also, hopefully, for Myra. Because from what you say, she does love you.

"You need couple's counselling and hopefully we can sort something out to resolve this horrible mess in a way that can satisfy both of you."

Stan shrugged. "Couple's counselling sounds nice. For a couple who are clear about wanting to stay together. But I am not clear that I do want to stay with Myra."

"Why, Stan?" asked Dawn.

"Because of what she told me the day before she went on the damn holiday with her lover! I can't stop thinking about the dreadful things she said to me!"

"This was progress," mused Dawn, to herself. "He really hasn't opened up to me as much as I'd have liked. Perhaps the visit of his wife's lover could help him come to some form of resolution?"

Dawn nodded and asked Stan to tell her what Myra had said.

She listened to what he told her with mounting anger. To be frank, it sickened her. And it made Dawn realise why her patient was so averse to making a commitment to remain married to his wife.

"Stan," she asked gently, why have you not told me this before?"

He paused for a while, rubbed his face with both hands and then replied: "I... it was that bast... it was Dr Bonchance's visit this morning.

"He told me why he was cheating on his wife, it's a really fucked-up story in his childhood, but I couldn't fathom out why Myra was cheating on me.

"The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. Then it was like a dam broke and all the horrible things she said to me that day came back into my mind after Raff left my flat."

She got him to use a relaxation technique before she allowed him to leave her consulting rooms.

He had been her last patient of the day and she mused about his situation. "Why the fuck would he want to reconcile with someone like that? How could he?" she thought as she closed her office down for the day.

That evening Stan felt morose, more so than usually. He decided to pop out from his flat to see if he could cheer himself up. Maybe a pint or two of ale would sort him out? That was what he thought, well, rather what he hoped, but even so, he had little faith in the viability of the idea.

However, fate was smiling on him because as soon as he had left his flat, locking the door behind him, he heard a familiar voice calling from the other side of the street. "Stan! Oh, Stan! It is you!"

The voice was familiar. It was Wanda! She hurried over the street and grabbed him in a fierce hug. "Oh, Stan! I am so glad to see you! I can't imagine what the fuck Myra thought she was doing!

"I am sorry about it all. It's good to see you out of the bloody hospital. They do their best with the rehab unit to make it look relaxed, but it's not exactly all that relaxing, really, is it?"

Stan returned her hug with a smile. He liked Wanda, always had, ever since Myra had introduced her to him as her best friend. He had a soft spot for Wanda, she'd even, a long while back, featured in some of his idle fantasies.

"Hi, Wanda! It's good to see you. I was just popping out for a drink. My flat is just back there," he pointed behind him to the nondescript building he had just exited.

His smile was replaced with a slightly anxious, somewhat cautious expression. "Would you like to join me for a drink?"

Before he could potentially blow the moment by offering her any number of ready made excuses as to why she might think to turn down his offer, she grabbed his hand, grinned at him and said: "Why, it's not every day a woman gets an invitation like that from a handsome man! I'd be delighted to join you in a drink! It's your idea, you choose where we go!"

"There's a wine bar just a short distance down the street," suggested Stan. Wanda smiled and nodded her agreement.

As they walked toward the wine bar he said: "Wanda, I'd like to thank you for visiting me so often. I heard you visited me when I was in the ITU when I was well out of it. And thanks for continuing to visit me in the rehab unit. That meant a lot to me."

She took his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

Once in the wine bar they found a quiet table at the back and over a couple of glasses of wine they began to chat.

"Stan, I want you to know that I had no idea that Myra was cheating on you with that Doctor. None at all. She'd not mentioned it to me, although apparently some other members of staff knew what was going on, and some others suspected they were having an affair."

Stan frowned and said: "But I thought she was your best friend? Why didn't she tell you?"

"Because, Stan, she knew that I was your friend just as much as I was her friend. She knew that I wouldn't approve of her cheating on you, so that's why she kept me in the dark."

"When did you find out about her affair," asked Stan.

"One of the ambulance crew said that they'd found the new locks on the front passenger seat of your car, I said: "Why the hell would he be buying new locks? Someone laughed and said: "Oh, I bet he found out about Myra's affair with Doctor C..., Bonchance.

"So whilst you were out of it in ITU and whilst Myra was in Spain with that slimeball, I got all the details of her affair from a couple of our colleagues who seemed to be in the know about it. That's how I was able to confront her when she finally got back to the UK."

Stan nodded. "I see." He said nothing else, and looked to be deep in thought.

They were considering another glass of wine each when a gaggle of drunken office workers crashed their way through the doors of the wine bar, filling it with their raucous noise as they celebrated some great momentous occasion. A promotion, a sacking or some other such earth-shattering occasion.

"Stan, I want to continue our talk, but that noisy bunch are making polite, discreet conversation an impossibility. Look, let's go to my house? It's only a short distance away from here."

Stan agreed and they walked the few minutes to the house that Wanda had lived in by herself since her divorce from her husband several years previously. As far as Stan could tell there'd been no other man in her life. If there had been, he mused, she'd been very discreet about them.

"Fancy any more wine, Stan?" she asked him.

"Well, no. Not especially. I'm an ale drinker rather than a wine drinker.

"But I could murder a cup of tea, though!"

She grinned at him. "Yeah, that'd do for me, too! I'll put the kettle on."

So it was that the two friends, tea finished, began to have a serious talk together.

"So, Stan, do you think that you can ever forgive Myra for what she did by cheating on you?"

Stan shook his head. "My first reaction when she finally flew to Spain with her lover was to change the locks and put all her belongings in the garden shed.

"But after I woke up in hospital and she was there with me all the time in the recovery unit, I began to waver, thinking perhaps we could make a go of things again. But now? Well now I am having very strong doubts about Myra."

"Like what?" asked Wanda, who sounded somewhat puzzled.

"Well, for example, my name is not Stan. My real name is Pete."

"What the fuck?" shouted Wanda. "I have only ever known you as Stan. Why the name change? Was that Myra's idea?"

"Yes, it was her idea. My given name is Stanley Peter Broxon, Stanley is sort of a traditional first name in our family. It's in honour of a rich ancestor of about 150 years back. Not one of us has ever used it, we're always known by our second name. Peter, or Pete, in my case.

"But Myra would have none of it! She wanted me to be known as Stan. Eventually in order to get along, I agreed to let her call me Stan."

"That's weird," said Wanda. "So, what do I call you? Peter or Pete?"

"Pete will be just perfect!" said Pete, smiling. "God! It feels so good to be able to take my own identity back after twelve years of having to an answer to a name that I never even liked and now positively hate!"

Wanda and Pete were sat, side by side, with a small occasional table between them, on two comfortable easy chairs.

The chairs were at a slight angle, allowing the occupants to face each other.

"Pete, are you going to reconcile with Myra?"

He shook his head. "I can't see that as being possible. My session with my therapist this afternoon made me realise that wasn't likely, well, pretty much impossible, really, to be frank."

"Why, Pete? Why's that?"

"The affair between Myra and that bloody Doctor hurt me, yes, of course it did. But do you want to know what hurt me worse than that?"

Wanda shook her head in response. She was beginning to feel concerned, as it was obvious to her that Pete was feeling greatly troubled.

"Wanda, it was what she said to me, the day and night before she abandoned me, her bloody husband, to go off to Spain with her fucking lover!"

Wanda swallowed and said: "Pete, it's clearly bothering you. Do you want to talk to me about it?"

"Thanks, Wanda. I would. She gave me a load of bullshit! She told me that although she loved me, that I was boring and that our relationship was stale. She said that although she loved me, she had a strong lust for her lover."

Tears formed in his eyes as he began to relive the evening when his marriage was destroyed by his wife.

"Then she told me that he was incomparable as a lover, the best she had ever had. She told me that he had a magic cock, that although it was only a little bigger than mine that it was fatter and that it had a curve that meant it reached places where my cock had never reached, that he always brought her to orgasm with vaginal intercourse, but that I rarely had ever done that. That's she'd often faked it with me.

"She had even mostly cut me off from sex, maybe she felt guilty for fucking me, instead of her lover?"

He took a tissue that Wanda silently proffered him, before continuing. "But she said that none of that mattered, as she still loved me.

"The fucking cowbag even told me that I could 'have a little fling', those were her exact words, if it would make me feel any better about the situation.

"But the next morning I realised that she had just been bullshiting me.

"She never expected me to find a woman to have a so-called fling with me. I mean, who the fuck would want me?

"If my own wife didn't want me, I can't be much of a man! Not much of a catch! If my own wife had rejected me, if I couldn't get the bloody job done, as I told her, if she'd had to take a lover to replace me, why would any other woman want me? How could they be satisfied with what I had to offer?"

At this point he really broke down and Wanda got him to move to the sofa so that she could cuddle him, his face against her breasts, his tears began to moisten her blouse and bra, as she shushed him and comforted him as best she could.

"How the fuck can she say she loved me if she laid that shit on me?" he managed to sob out.

Wanda shook her head. "God knows, Pete. But I can see why you have such a down on her. She really fucked you over, big time, the stupid, selfish bitch."

He shuddered and instinctively Wanda realised that there was worse to come. "Wanda, last night I thought I'd look at a little bit of porn on my laptop, so I visited a free porn site after I searched for some and when I looked at the images, I couldn't... get an erection! My cock was flaccid, I felt so... emasculated! Yeah! That's the damn word! Like Myra had cut my balls off!"

Wanda clutched him to her bosom a little firmer, whilst her brain began working. Working on a solution that would not only work, but would kill two bird with one stone, so to speak.

"Pete," she said softly. "I think I can help you. It's not likely that the accident caused your problem. That's linked to a different part of the brain than was injured in your accident.

"So," she continued, it's more likely to be a psychological issue caused by what Myra did to you, the selfish little slut! But I have an idea to help you, if you'll let me?"

"Really?" asked Pete, a tinge of hope suffusing his voice. "Please. That'll be really... just please help me, if you can."

She disengaged herself from him, kissed his lips and walked across the room to a sideboard against the far wall, muttering to herself. "Should be there. I haven't thrown it away, so..."

She opened a drawer, rummaged through it before exclaiming "Aha! I have it!"

She walked back to him, holding something in here hand that he couldn't see.

"Right-o!" she said, cheerfully. "Get your kit off, now!"

He looked startled, but soon began taking his clothing off, as Wanda was already shucking out of her top and her bra.

Soon her slacks went the same way. Finally she slipped out of her knickers.

She capered over to the thermostat, adjusted it and nodded as the heating kicked in. "No point in freezing our bits off, eh?" she said, grinning.

"What's that you have in your hand?" he asked, curiously.

"Oh, this?" she replied, disingenuously. "It's an old fabric covered elasticated hair scrunchie of mine. I used it when I had my hair long to get it to go into various styles. However, this evening I am going to use it to help you."

She smiled and motioned to the stairs. "I think we'd better take this upstairs, don't you?"

He nodded and followed her to the master bedroom of the house which was decorated in a very feminine style, he noticed.

She had been aware of his look and nodded. "Yeah, ever since I got rid of that bastard I was married to I have been able to keep my bedroom decorated like I want it to be!"

"Mind you, she added thoughtfully, if I was to find the right man, who knows? Maybe I'd let him keep his boots under the bed?"

Pete interjected: "This might be the wrong time to ask, but Myra never told me why you and Eric split up?"

Wanda shrugged. "That's OK. I asked her to keep it to herself, but the fact was that I found that Eric liked putting his private bits up men's bottoms. I caught him doing a man in our bedroom on our bloody marital bed, no less! So I threw him out and divorced the bastard. And I burnt that bed, too."

She frowned before she spoke. "But Pete, that's one of the reasons why I can't understand how come Myra was able to cheat on you. She knew how devastated I was by what Eric did to me, so she had to have known how it would hurt you.

"Anyway," she continued, "just lie on the bed face down with your legs open as wide as you can and I'll get to work."

He did so and slightly nervously he waited as she wrapped the scrunchie around his cock and his balls. She pulled on his balls, bringing them completely through the ring of material.

"OK, let's begin," she murmured.

She stretched his cock with one hand and with the other she began to vigorously massage his balls which felt huge to Pete, due to their situation. "They feel like two massive plums", he thought.

"If it hurt, please say" she told him in a matter of fact tone of voice. He nodded.

After several minutes she increased the pressure. He groaned. "Is that too much" she enquired, anxiously.

"No, oh, it's hurting a little but it feels so good. More! Use more pressure! Please!"

She did so and noticed that his cock was becoming erect.

"Success!" she thought, smiling. She ceased the pressure.

"OK, you can now turn onto your back." As he did so he saw his engorged cock and gave a low whistle. "Wow! It's working again! Thank you!" he sounded excited and relieved.

"All part of the service, Sir!" she said to him in a deliberately simpering voice.

She sat at his side and swiftly removed the restriction device from his cock and balls, as she did so he gave a small yelp.

"That didn't hurt," he explained, seeing the concern on her face. "It just caught me unawares!"

"OK, she said, "you have a raging erection and you are next to a naked woman. Shall we put it to the ultimate test? Do you want me? I won't be offended if you say no, but you haven't had sex in eight months or so and I haven't had it in eight bloody years!"

He looked at her before replying. "You are gorgeous, though I'd suppose that git having it off with blokes must have been a bash to your ego?"

She nodded, not wanting to speak at that precise moment.

Pete added: "I have been checked out for STDs, you probably did that too, and the only thing that remains is the risk of pregnancy?"

She laughed: "Oh, no! I have that covered too! Although I haven't done it for eight years I had a fantasy that one day a dashing and eligible man would sweep me of my feet, so I always have a contraceptive shot every three months, regular as clockwork, just in case! And today's the day and you are that dashing and eligible man!"

She lay down in the centre of the bed, opened her legs for her man (yes she realised, she now thought of Pete as her man) and with that certain look she gave him, he knew his part in this carnal enterprise. He knew that she wanted him and urgently at that.