Castles in Spain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,467 Followers

He moved up to her and she guided his still erect cock between her pussy lips and they began making love.

They were together. Two lost souls washed up on the beach of a hitherto uncharted desert isle, having been pummelled by a raging tsunami of infidelity.

This was not a situation of their own making, but they were both making the best of it. And how!

After fifteen minutes of love making Pete felt an absolutely incredible sensation as it seemed that a gentle, delicate flower had opened up and after sucking the head of his cock within its folds, it began to gently nibble on his cockhead.

He could stand no more and all thoughts of trying to last any longer were washed away by the best orgasm that he had ever had.

He realised that Wanda was feeling something similar as she bucked and shuddered violently as her eyes fluttered and she fainted at the same time that Pete's orgasm took him beyond anything he had ever experienced.

Seconds later they both came back to their senses. Wanda kissed him and said: "Thank you, Pete! That was absolutely incredible! And you have drowned my kitty! She's full!"

It was then that Pete realised that his cock was still erect within Wanda. He started to thrust into her again. "I'd best do my utmost to push it all out then, if that's OK?"

She didn't speak, but only nodded her agreement, smiling up at him.

This time he only took five minutes until he orgasmed as he groaned deeply as he came inside her again.

They never actually made a decision as such, but it was obvious that Pete was going to stay the night. And that's what happened.

The next morning could have been very awkward for them, but it wasn't.

They showered, but not together, and as they ate toast and Lemon and Lime marmalade and drank coffee (instant but it still tasted good) they talked.

"I'm not going back to her," said Pete emphatically.

"No?" she asked, cautiously.

"No bloody chance! She showed her real, true feelings for me when she took up with that damn doctor. She told me how they got it together after a massive pileup, and if she had come to me then, and confessed what had happened, well, maybe, just perhaps, we could have got our shit together, got counselling or something and worked it all out.

"But she didn't. She turned it into a six month suck and fuck marathon and she virtually cut me off from sex. The divorce papers are ready at the solicitors so all I have to do is give them my approval and they'll be served on her."

Wanda nodded and took a sip of coffee before speaking. "I loved Myra to bits, Pete. We've been good friends since we met up in nursing college just after she came to London from Wales, but with how she treated you I'm not sure that I particularly want for her to remain as a friend of mine, you know?"

He put his head to one side, briefly before speaking. "Why is that, Wanda?"

"Well, it's like I said last night, Pete. Before you flooded my kitty twice! Myra knew how devastated I was when I found out that Eric was cheating on me, so I can't even begin to understand how she thought she was any different to that bastard, Eric? It makes no sense to me!"

Pete nodded and then shrugged. "There's always been that thing with Myra, though. You must have noticed it, too? Her notion that the world sort of almost owed her a living?"

Wanda nodded. "Yes... yeah, I think I see what you mean. She does have that way about her."

She watched him for a few moments before speaking again. "Look, I think we need to find out if the repair work I did to your cock is a permanent or a temporary fix. When you were in the shower I changed the sheets on the bed. Shall we try it again, but without the scrunchie cock ring?"

He grinned, nodded and said: "Let's go to it, then!"

She led the way, saying: "Come on! We might need to try some other positions. Just to make sure!"

He took her hand, allowed his other hand to stroke her arse cheeks and said: "Not sure if I could do doggy style though. Your arse is so sexy I might cum off too soon! Your arse is just adorable!"

She giggled and pretended to be cross with him but she was really stoked to find out that he thought that her arse was adorable!

As Wanda had correctly surmised, the erectile dysfunction was not a result of the brain damage that Pete had received during the accident but a psychological trauma caused by what Myra had done and had said to him.

They both phoned in sick and spent the next several hours enjoying each other's company both sexually and non-sexually.

They were falling in love. This made Wanda nervous as she wondered if it were a rebound romance for Pete? Then she thought: "What the fuck if it is? Girl, just go with it!"

Chapter 8

Several days later Myra felt somehow upset by getting the divorce papers she was sent by the local Family Court citing adultery as the grounds for divorce.

But how was she upset? Was she devastated? Destroyed? What? She realised that the reality was that the major emotion she felt was anger at her Stan for daring to divorce her!

For some reason she also felt angry that Dr Bonchance's name was not on the paperwork as a correspondent.

How dare Stan do this to her? She would show him! She'd get the ultimate revenge and she'd need her lover, Raff to help her achieve it!

She hunted down Raff Bonchance and cornered him in a lonely and quiet part of the hospital, a part of the hospital were patients and visitors rarely went, where the walls were roughly finished unplastered white painted breeze blocks.

"Raff! How are you?"

"I am well, thank you, Myra. And you... are?"

"Eager to re-kindle our affair! My stupid husband is divorcing me, so I am a free woman, so when shall we start meeting up again?"

He looked sick. "I... I... can't Myra. I really can't! My wife's forgiven me, but she has made it most clear that I have no other chances left! I'm sorry! But I can't do it to her and my babies again!"

Myra noticed that whilst he had been speaking to her, he had been snapping on an elastic band on his wrist, repeatedly and very hard.

Without another word, he gave a sob and ran off, leaving her alone in the corridor outside the Path Labs.

She realised that she was very alone.

Chapter 9

Myra had tried a number of times to speak with Wanda, her best friend since they were a couple of young kids in nursing college (a long ago closed facility that had been a part of the hospital that they both worked at) but Wanda had kept blowing her off.

Eventually Myra demanded a meeting and she got it -in more ways than one- in what had been their favourite wine bar in the High Street.

"In answer to your question, Myra, yes I have been avoiding you. Why? Couple of things, really. You know how utterly fucked up and devastated I was when I discovered that Eric was fucking and being fucked by men. That he was cheating on me?

"You remember that? How you had to talk me down from topping myself when I'd drunk too much wine when I'd found him bumming his mate and had thrown the sorry fucker out of the house?"

"So, knowing how bad it hurt me, why'd you think it right for you to fuck Dr Utter-Cock? To cheat on Pete? And to give Pete all that bollocky horse shit you used to justify your own affair?"

Myra looked shocked. She'd honestly never made the connection between what had happened between Eric and Wanda and her 'fling' with Raff. She suddenly began to have doubts. She had almost convinced herself that it had all been Stan's fault, that had he not been an old stick in the mud that it would all have worked out OK.

But now, she was no longer certain. She recalled the evening when she had responded to Wanda's incoherent phone call, how devastated she had been, how she'd had to hide the booze and the pills in Wanda's house and spent all night and part of the next morning just being there for her.

Suddenly Myra felt an emotional reaction that she had not anticipated. Shame.

When Wanda told her that her Stan, or Pete, as Wanda referred to him as, had moved in together with her in Wanda's house, Myra knew she really had lost him.

Especially as Wanda was allowing him to use his own preferred name, again. Myra's insistence on him using the name Stan had been something of a control move. It had worked but now she doubted the wisdom of having done it in the first place.

"Are you and Stan... Pete... going to marry?"

Wanda laughed and said: "I don't know about that! Too early to say, really.

"We both got very badly burned, so we'll continue living together, but as for marriage? Well, we shall see what we shall see."

They finished their glasses of wine and parted on terms that were friendlier than might have been expected.

Later that day during her break -she was on a late turn at the hospital- Myra was sat reading a copy of the Nursing News and a headline on an advert caught her attention.

Ysbyty newydd i agor y canolbarth. Ofynnol i uwch staff nyrsio. It translated from the Welsh to: "New hospital to open in mid-Wales. Senior nursing staff required."

She read through the advert which was in Welsh and English, and she was ashamed to find that she struggled to read the Welsh portion of it, even though Welsh was her first language, and she hadn't started to learn English until she was aged eight.

By chance the hospital was not far from the strongly Welsh speaking part of Wales she had been raised in, but she had no family there, now.

She used her iPad to apply for the job during her break.

Before her interview in Machynlleth three weeks later she had the local newsagent deliver copies of the weekly Welsh language newspaper Y Cymro and listened online to BBC Radio Cymru, the Welsh language station for Wales.

Through a constant diet of straeon papur newydd (newspaper stories) mostly on the 'rygbi' and programmes consisting of dreadful and unconsciously funny Welsh language Country and Western songs which were a little trying to listen to, pretty soon her understanding of written and spoken Welsh was as it should have been. She even improved her own spoken Welsh by taking part in some radio phone ins on Radio Cymru.

Much to her delight she got the job at the new build hospital which was just outside Machynlleth on the A489 road to Penegoes. She started there at about the same time as the divorce was final. The house was sold and the proceeds split 50/50, her portion buying her a small flat.

She was able, mostly, to convince herself that she was having a great time with all those virile Young Farmers, the ruggerbuggers and the unattached doctors and male nurses (she'd done adultery, wasn't keen to knowingly do it again) who were more than willing to share bedspace with her at her tiny flat in Machynlleth town centre. And sometimes at their homes.

If they shied away from letting her go to their place she knew they were probably married, so she dropped them pretty quickly.

The next several years were going remarkably well until some kind friend, or a cruel fuckwit, take your pick, sent her two back issues of the Ploughlake General Hospital Newsletter in the same envelope.

And just in case she was too thick to identify the stories they obviously intended for her to read, they'd circled them with a garish yellow highlighter. How fucking helpful of them!

"Hospital Marriage for Senior Staff Nurse Wanda Joyce Voss, who has decided to change her name to Wanda Joyce Voss-Broxon, the ceremony took place at the hospital chapel. She married Peter Broxon."

And an issue dated just under two years later: "Delightful photograph of new Crèche member Matilda "Tilly" Voss-Broxon as she joins her new playmates at the Little Darlings Nursery here at Ploughlake General Hospital. Her proud parents, Wanda and Pete, are seen helping at the party for a fellow playmate."

Myra felt ill. That had been her husband, with what could, or should, have been her baby.

But they weren't. And even now, it still hurt her.

But, she realised, such were the consequences of riding out of your marriage on another man's cock.

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,467 Followers