All Comments on 'Casual in Cancun'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
I LIKED IT

Could have been better, had there been a little more action. Gave this 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good realistic story

Quite a few married guys indulge in m/m on the side. It can be fun and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had a similar experience at a spa at a conference. I met an older guy on the first day, we attended the conference and because we were at the same hotel, we sat in the same restaurant, he invited me over, Alex. We spoke about a few things,wives, towns where we came from. He said i go to the spa late at night, no one is there then, you like a spa, yeh, come up, after 11. I did, he was already there, i hopped in, i noticed he was naked, the spa was good. The next day the same thing, except i arrived first, i was naked, we talked, it got around to our wives, he said oh its o.k., we sort of leave separate lives. I told him i was missing my wife, especially the sex. We laughed, he said you can go out and get some, i said i don't cheat. Next day, the last, he said i am staying till the morning,late flight, me too. We had dinner, late i went up to the spa, he wasn't there, i sat in the warm water, my cock semi hard from thinking about my wife, Alex walked in,stripped,sat in, looked at me, he moved over, thinking about the wife, yes, let me take care of that, his hand reaching my cock, slowly stroking. i was a bit angry,, so i stood up, if your going to take care of it, do it properly, standing in front of him, come on suck it. To my surprise he did, pulling me towards him,taking me in his mouth. I grabbed his head, moving back and forward, i felt my cum rising, take it,take it as my cum exploded in his mouth. He swallowed it all, i pulled back, he stood, he was stroking his cock, his cum arced across the spa, long ropes. We both sat back down. He looked at me and said i think we needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Competion and Dominance

Same suana-situation as in story: but, i was early 40s he was late 30s.

I had been in a hotel-sauna with no action. I was over-cooked, impatient.

Handsome dark haired guy comes in. Reads paper, Seems to show no interest even though my big schlong is visable out of side of towel. Finally, i'm so over-cooked i have to leave or pass out.

Lifted some weights for a few mins in towel. He gets out ... Is standing in shower with a tiny dick, but, hard...then leaves.

I told a shrink-friend this story and asked: why didn't he want to play...if he was hard?

Main reason seems that the size of mine was seen as intimidation. Some straight guys are horny, do want to play: but, need to be "the big dude dominant type" like they can be with their woman who knows, or admit to knowing, only their little dick.

On the other hand, the opposite has happened to me, too. Straight guys who just stare and say, " You know, i'm 100% straight, but, could i just touch your dick, just want to know what it's like to feel that kind of meat.

But. I still wish i could have just jerked-off with the first guy, he was so cute, and so hard, i found out later.

I just was too in experienced to know how to handle a situation like that.

3handslong

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So sexy!

Wow. Nice story. I fantasize about encounters like this - casual and friendly. This was a lucky course of events. Great writing and nice, hot action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

I love fucking pussy the taste of pussy and tits. But there's some thing wild about m on m sex. It's exciting and raw. You both know what you want and how to pleasure the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

It's been a year. Curious if there was a repeat encounter in Cancun?

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Married men having fun. Love to see a married man play with his own cock. When they see you looking they get nervous until he sees you stroking yours with a ring on your finger.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Great hookup

That’s a hot story. Should happen more often. Just a couple guys needing to get off. With guys it’s just that. Nothing but a lot of fun and a release.

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 1 year ago

I think a lot of men would be happy to have a buddy to rub dicks together with, stroke, and even occasionally suck off. Who doesn’t want a Super Bowl party to end with pants on when you can rub a buddy’s dock on yours and cum together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really hot story. The feeling of hard cocks rubbing against each other is indescribable. I would love to do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous