Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." Your breath hisses through clenched teeth, barely a whisper. His movements continue. Again another orgasm erupts from your body. You can't tell where on ends and the next begins. You ache all over from the exhaustion. You feel spent. "Please, stop." His movements pause. "I can't take any more." Your words are little more than a breathy gasp. Your entire body is shaking, small uncontrollable spasms. His mouth pulls away from you and he slowly removes his fingers from your pussy. The finger in your ass remains, not moving. You are too exhausted to react.

Slowly your breathing returns to normal. You slowly become aware of more around you. His head is resting against your thigh, his warm breath cooling the other thigh as it moves over the hot flesh. The bedspread underneath you is damp from your cumming. Your arms are still tied together above your head, and you can feel your breasts rising and falling with each breath. Your nipples have pulled back, but they have that slightly achy feeling from the recent abuse. Your legs are outstretched, still tied to the opposite corners, damp with perspiration. And the finger is still up your ass. You feel a full feeling, lewd and sexy at the same time. Never before have you felt anything like this. As if on cue, while you are studying this new sensation in your ass, a tiny shiver zips through you and your asshole clenches, tightening over the intruding finger. He begins to move it again. "No, please. No more." Your voice begs him to stop. This is too much. A body just isn't meant to go through this.

"We're not done, yet." His voice is firm and commanding. You are still tied helplessly to the bed. You can do nothing to stop him.

The finger moves slowly back and forth. Amazingly, it still glides smoothly. Your ass is coated with your cum from the many orgasms, and the wetness quickly lubes his finger enough that the strokes are long and smooth in no time at all. Each stroke fills you, and the sensations are amazing. This time you are able to concentrate on these feelings, without being bombarded with all of the other sensations.

It feels different. Sexy, yet dirty. It is sensual, but naughty. Very personal, raw even. The only way to describe it would be as pure, unadulterated, SEX. It feels good. You never expected it to feel this good. Faster now, in and out. Each stroke seems to build upon the last, and you can feel each little movement he makes. This is different from straight sex. It is more sensitive, like the first time you ever had sex. Every sensation burned itself deep into your mind, then, and each of these sensations is doing the same. After all, this is your first time, all over again. Suddenly a new orgasm is approaching, but different. It's smaller, and more centralised. As the feelings wash through you, you find it's not so much an orgasm as a strong, deep shiver, tensing you up and relaxing you at the same time. It feels good. You know you'll do anything to feel it again in the future.

Then his finger pulls out and suddenly you feel totally empty.

A whimper escapes your lips, a small sign of desire and wantonness. You body squirms, writhes and twists in its bonds. You want more, no,need more. You feel his breath now, hot on your thigh. It slowly moves upwards, over your hot, wet pussy. His tongue glides out, moving up and through your open pussy. It feels so good. The bed moves under you ad he changes position. His tongue continues to glide up, rasping over your hard clit, and your hips drive upwards with the electric sensation. Upwards, over your sweaty stomach, his wet tongue continues. You feel his body slowly move up over yours, his tongue never breaking away. It slides up and over your rib cage, to the soft curve of your breast. Up, and directly over your nipple, and electricity dances over your skin. His lips lightly suck at it before the trek continues up to your shoulder. His tongue traces your shoulder blade, and his breath is hot, washing over your skin. Upwards, to the hollow of your throat, where his lips nibble lightly. Shivers run down your spine. Just as his lips begin to move higher up your neck, you now feel his body rubbing up against yours. You now feel his raging cock pressing against your thigh. It is hot against your skin, and hard, pushing against you firmly. You want to feel it inside of you. His lips move up and begin to nibble at your earlobe. The head of his cock presses now at your wet pussy. You are open, ready for him.

Slowly, he presses against you, his cock plunging smoothly into you, perfectly aligned. His chest is pressed into yours, his face buried in your neck, and slowly, his hips rock, thrusting gently, and insistently. Easily, is cock forges into you. You feel the walls of your pussy spread to envelope him. Deeper and deeper he glides in, filling you.

Hot. You feel so hot. You try to rock your hips in time with his, but he bears his weight down on you, holding you still against the bed. His hips move slower now, and each movement forces his hard, smooth shaft deeper into you. It feels glorious.

His teeth nibble lightly at your throat, and shivers dance up and down your spine. Each nip of his teeth seems to coincide with the forward drive of his cock. Each movement is longer now. His glides sleekly in and out of your fluttering pussy. Each movement back takes him to the very edge of pulling out, and each drive back in forces him deep inside, until his groin presses up against you, rubbing lightly at your clit. Out again, very slowly. Back in, slow and deep. It feels so good, but you want more,need more.

"Faster." Your voice is barely a whisper. No more than a breath of a word, passing through your lips. He hears you though, and his movements begin to speed up, just a little. His hard shaft glides smoothly out, and then plunges back in, deep and firm. A little fast each time, ever so little. Your breath quickens as you feel that familiar sensation. Each forward thrust presses his groin against your clit, each time a little harder, and faster. Your pussy clenches firmly onto his moving cock. The sensation grows. His movements quicken and you reach to hold him close. The bonds on your wrist keep you firmly in place. Unable to move, the sensation grows inside of you. You can feel it in your breasts and shoulders now. You try to wrap your legs around him, and again, are held firmly down. Now each thrust in makes the sensation grow, moving through your ass, and down your tight thighs. Your toes flex, and you feel the orgasm grow and spread, your entire body becoming very sensitive to all of the sensations. Faster and faster, his cock rubs against your pussy. Your clit is beginning to jump each time his body slaps against it. You feel every inch of his skin against yours, and the rasping of the sheets against your back. You feel the nylon on your ankles and wrists, holding you tight. Each move he makes drives you closer and closer to the brink. Never before have you felt an orgasm this intensely. And still it grows. Your hips rock ever so slightly, but insistently, pressing yourself against him, timing your movements with his. Closer and closer. The orgasm builds, each wave washing through your entire body now, sending you higher and higher, towards the peak.

Suddenly, a new sensation joins in and sends you totally over the edge. His finger presses lightly at your asshole, and your entire body clenches. The orgasm explodes inside of you, and waves of pleasure rush out and through you. Every muscle in your body clenches and relaxes, clenching again. The finger tickles tightly at your asshole again and the orgasm explodes again, from nowhere. It forces out from your centre, dancing through every nerve in your body. The waves of pleasure ride back and forth, skipping lightly through you. Each wave is a little smaller than the last. His finger presses into your asshole, driving in, and again, a huge orgasm explodes inside. You feel your asshole clenching tightly on his finger, and you feel full and sexy, dirty even. Your fingers and toes ache from clenching for so long. Slowly, the orgasm fades.

Your breath rushed in and out, gasping. His finger withdraws from your ass and you feel his hard cock slowly softening inside you. "God, that was amazing." You words rasp out through dry lips.

His reply is just as worn and raged, "Now, we're done." His body moves against you, and you feel him reach up above you. Suddenly, you hands are loose once more. His body lift up and off of you, his cock slipping wetly from your pussy. A swift tug and your legs are free as well.

You are so tired, exhausted even. But this is a good exhaustion. Never have you felt an orgasm explode in you like that. Never have you felt so satisfied after sex. Never have you dreamed of trying anything like what just happened to you. You never realised how well fear and lust mixed together to make sex so powerful. You know you will want to experience it again.

Your eyes open and you slowly look around the room. He is already dressed and preparing to leave. You look at him and wonder if something like this will ever happen again. He looks into your eyes, and your hear his words, "Remember this. Sometime, when you least expect it, I will be back and you will learn something new again." And with that, he turns and is gone.

Once again, you are alone in your bedroom, but if you close your eyes, you know you will remember every moment of this amazing experience.

12