All Comments on 'Cat Got The Cream'

by rogue01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stanlanestanlaneover 10 years ago
a little put off

Well written story but bothered because not clear if Brian was expecting this to happen. Seems like he was not, so I can imagine this being quite humiliating. Personally this would have been much more erotic with some discussion at the end suggesting that this was one of their many escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold Bull Shit for That Guy

He set himself up with her friends, seems she is/has been a pass around toy and it's expected by the actions of the guy that stopped her husband. Hubby has to decide which way it goes from there.

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Nice Story

And very well written.

Thank you.

Please ignore the inadequate morons who post that kind of bile anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revision needed

Story was okay but grammar, spelling, and strange descriptions made the early build-up part of the story hard to follow. Things like "led down on his back" but somehow he's going down on her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was not well written.

You should leave writing to those for whom English is not so difficult a challenge; as should the commentators who applaud such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story ignore the bad reviews

i actually went to a club and a couple got hold of my wife and started playing games with her - first playful spanking, then he held her hands up while she undid her top etc etc it was hot and i didn`t want to spoil everyones fun so let it go on, it got hotter and so did I !!!! i onlly stepped in when a guy from the crowd was invited in and was clearly going to fuck her - to this day i wish i had just let it roll !!!!

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Strangely enough

I see a broken arm for the guy stopping me and a divorced wife in my version.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
They live in the neighbourhood.

Her behavior was expected by her "friend" and the others she knew at the party. She went along with it willingly.

IF, he had found a way to step forward and tell her it was her choice, come home now, or, if she chooses to stay, don't bother because if she stays his home is no longer hers.

After the fact it is too late. His lot is cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who is actually the pussy?

I wouldn't have a problem with my wife having fun at a party but if some "tough guy" put his hand on me, I would show him the error of his ways. This guy is the pussy!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

I would have told the "stern talking guy" that I was leaving and if my wife didnt want to come home she better stop and come with me or I will be gone by the time she gets there. I would do it in a very loud voice so tramp wife and girlfriend bitch/witch along with many others could hear. I am sure we would have some trust issues after this as well.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
Fuck warning her.

Just go home collect your belongings and leave. She'll be there all night getting fucked. When she calls don't answer. Leave her alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous