Cat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

"Thank you, Sam," I said. He looked down sheepishly to his groin. I could see a small bulge under his pants.

"You're real pretty, Logan. What's your ethnic background?"

"A mix of everything I think," I said laughing, still feeling pretty easy with him, and I could see he was trying his best to make me feel that way. "I even have a little Indian blood in me, but mostly just Dutch and Irish. At least that's what my grandma always tells me."

"I'm part Irish myself. Maybe that's why we can talk so good," Sam said. Now he was rubbing his hand along the bulge in his pants.

I looked down at his hand rubbing himself. I bit my lip. This is where I came in I knew. My service was required here. Accept I wasn't too sure how to begin.

"I come out to the Ranch two or three times a month with fares, but normally I can only afford about one party a month. I had a party with a nice girl who works here last week, and so that's why I don't have enough to go all the way with you tonight."

"That's ok," I said quickly, a little too quickly. "It's better for me to start off with this anyway."

"I think you're going to be very popular and will make a lot of money out here if you can just stand some of the jerks that come out here every once and a while."

"Do they have a lot of jerks who come out here?"

"Oh I've seen a few," Sam said, the bulge in his pants growing large and his voice becoming a little tight. "Mostly the guy's are just average Joe's like myself. They won't give you any trouble."

I know I was blushing terribly as he readjusted himself against the mountain under his jeans. "You look kind of uncomfortable," I told him.

"Actually I am," he said reaching his other hand down to his fly. "If you don't mind I think I'll just let this out for some air." He pulled down the zipper and reached into his jeans. He had trouble getting it out of his fly. After a minute it popped up and straight into the air. I had only seen maybe three other penises in my whole life. Sam was about average I think. All though I didn't know what average was back then, and it looked swollen and red to me. I thought maybe he was sick or something.

He started to move his fingers along his shaft. Gripping it by one hand he gingerly stroked himself. At the same time he moved the towel on his lap around to cover his shirt.

"I guess you want me to help you with that, huh?"

"Don't sweat it, Logan," he told me in that amiable way he had. "I'll just get some steam under her here and whenever you feel like it you can hop on in and help."

I watched him fondle himself for about a minute or two, but it seemed like an hour or two for me at the time.

"It's important that you like the job you do," he told me as he pumped himself. "I've been driving a cab for twenty-five years now, and I've never felt bad about it. No, sir, not for one day."

"I think I'll like my job, too," I said moving closer to him on the bed and smiling. "I'll definitely like it if all the customers are as nice as you."

Tentatively I reached out to him. We looked at each other for a moment and he nodded that it was ok for me to take a hold of it. I touched it in the middle just above his hands. It was very warm, and also very hard. I slid a finger down the underside. Next my thumb went around the topside and I had a hold of him.

Sam took his hands away now and I moved still closer to him on the bed in order to get a better hold of him. I began to slide up and down his penis, my hand closing around it as it moved. I tried to imitate his movements of a moment before. His breath started coming heavier.

He lay back on top of my bed, but looked down his belly at my hand movements. "Man oh man you are hitting the spot there, Logan," he said, his voice still good natured and conversational. "I'm just going to make myself comfortable here for a minute and enjoy."

"Let me know what you like?" I told him. "I'm new at doing this and don't know if what I'm doing is good or not."

"It's good all right, Logan," he said between heavy sighs, his big belly raising and falling. "Don't be afraid of it, honey. You can do it harder. It won't break."

I held him harder and even increased the speed of the up and down strokes. I went way up to the head on one stroke and felt some liquid moisten my fingers. Some how I naturally knew that when I went deeper down on the base he liked it more so I adjusted the rhythm and was running my right hand from his jeans up to the tip in quick up sweeps. Each time I would pass the tip I would feel a little wet come out of him and onto my hand.

"You know honey, if you want to really make an old cab driver happy put your other hand right here on my crotch and just push a little way into me."

"Like this?" I asked placing my left hand on his jean crotch and gently pushing as I had been instructed.

"Might want to back off a little. I don't want to get your pretty halter stained, sweetie," he said. "Oh yeah! That's it, honey!" Sam now adjusted the towel protectively around his shirt and jeans, his breathing was getting dangerous, and grunts were starting to escape his open mouth. "Oh spank it down there. You are doing good girl… doing good… ahhhh… that's it… we're almost there… almost there… yeah…" He motioned back with his head. "Aw god here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had just scooted back on the bed in time. I got my first good look at the male ejaculation. A long white glob of white suddenly popped up out of the tip and flew into the air. It fell between my position and his on top of the bed, but fortunately on top of the towel he had pre-positioned. This was followed quickly by another glob that did not fly quite as high, and then a third glob. Lastly came tiny spurts of white spilling over the opening in his tip and running down the shaft in white rivers. My hand had quickened the pace. I don't know why I knew to do this, but it seemed like the right thing to do. And I continued milking him, my hand getting very wet with his white liquid.

I just kept on pumping, and for the first time I felt his penis become weaker in my grip. I wiped away the cum off his shaft, careful not to get any of it on his shirt or jeans, and removed my hand. Pulling up the edge of the towel on the bed I wiped off with it, and brought to a happy conclusion my first professional hand job. My first number four.

"Thank you, Logan," Sam said getting up off his back. He gave me a big bear hug, and I couldn't help but return his hug with equal strength.

"How'd I do?" I asked, but was already feeling pretty confident he had liked what I did.

"You've got your first satisfied customer."

We both laughed. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and I heard him zipping up and climbing off the bed. I used lots of soap and really hot water. There was a funny smell about semen that I was only just discovering, and I washed until my hand no longer smelled like Sam's cum.

I went back out to the front room, took up my place at the chair in the window and smoked a cigarette. I think this was one of my first cigarettes. My first experience at the Ranch had been a good one, and I had made a little money, not much, but it was better than my old job in fast food.

I waited for Lisa now. She had been in her party for about two hours. Most parties only lasted an hour or less, so I started to get worried about her. What was going on down in her room with that bald headed businessman?

The skinny, pimpled "Gofer" that I had met earlier came up to me and sat down on the chair across the aisle. His name was Vinny, and he had the type of body odor that comes only from not showering or bathing. He stared at me with a smile revealing his crocked teeth.

"Shouldn't you be working, Vinny?" I asked him, hoping he would leave.

"Naw! I'm off duty now."

"I don't know you from anyplace, do I?"

"Nope, but you remind me of a girl I use to know in school."

"I knew guys like you in school too, Vinny."

"I party sometimes, you know?"

"Party?"

"Yep! I'm sav'n my money up for a party with a girl here at the Ranch. And I already know who its gonna be. I'm pick'n you, Logan."

"I'm very expensive, Vinny."

"Give me a month and I'll be able to afford you."

This was sick. I had been feeling pretty good about things at the Ranch until this little creep showed up. I puffed on my cigarette and looked out the window at the red light flashing outside the Ranch.

"Don't worry, I'll jack off before I visit you," Vinny continued as if the two of us were best of friends, or like I was his girl friend or something. Really sick! "That way I'll be able to last a long time when we make love."

"Come back when you've got the money Vinny. Until then don't bother me when I'm working," I told him forcefully.

"Yep… Sure, I'll be back," he said getting up and pulling at his crotch. "Girl, you won't be able to believe the size of my dick or the things I can do with it."

I asked some of the other girls about Vinny when he was gone and they said he would occasionally get his uncle or someone to send him money and then he'd blow it all on a party with one of the girls. The girls all shared a good laugh when I spoke with them about Vinny. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. For the second time that night I felt very much like a piece of merchandize up for sale in a department store window.

Finally Lisa came down the hall leading from her room. Both of the businessmen were with her, one on either side. The men seemed happy. They were talking and laughing. Lisa did not look like herself. I could not tell what she was feeling. She looked like she was far away in the clouds somewhere and impossible to get to or touch at that moment.

Lisa showed the two businessmen the door and nodded a curt good-bye to them. Then she turned around in that fog she was in and looked disoriented for a moment, like she didn't know what she should do next or where she should go. I got up and ran over to her side. Her hair was wet and matted against her brow, and fell down her back in strings. I noticed for the first time that she was no longer wearing her bikini she had left for the party in, but now had on a short bathrobe that barely made it down to her knees. I could tell she was naked underneath.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"It was all right," she said without meeting my gaze.

Well I got the whole story from Lisa, and this is what she told me happened in her party with the two Japanese businessmen:

The men had been rich. They paid on a Gold Card for all the services the two girls, Lisa and the other girl whose name was Kammy, had to offer. A five hundred-dollar tip had even been offered to each girl.

They also rented out the sauna room for three hours. Lisa and Kammy met the men in the sauna room after they had taken care of all the financial arrangements. Lisa was a really beautiful girl, a blonde, but not naturally, with a well-rounded figure that included C cups, a flat tummy, and a firm ass that made her look great in her bikini bottom. Kammy was twenty-four, a brunette, with shoulder length hair, and an average size and face.

Kammy, who had been in the business for several years told Lisa to take her bikini off and get in the hot tub to await the men.

The two men entered the room and found the two girls they had selected from the line up naked and waiting for them in the hot tub. The men were wearing Ranch bathrobes they had changed into inside the girl's rooms. They casually set down at the edge of the hot tub and let their feet dangle in the water.

The white haired guy had brought some expensive cigars with him and handed one to the bald headed guy. They lit up the cigars and were puffing smoke through the room as they spoke in their own language. All the while they were ignoring the two nude girls sitting in the water at their feet.

Then the white haired man opened up his robe. Naked under it, he let his still flaccid cock hang in front of him and motioned for Kammy to move up to him. The bald headed man did the same and Lisa got her summons to swim up to his waiting penis.

Lisa watched Kammy take the little penis in her hand and bend down to it with her mouth. Lisa tried doing the same thing, watching Kammy for each cue. The bald headed man had a short but fat cock. It was bunched up and almost inside his scrotum, as he had not felt any arousal yet.

Lisa reached for the thick little muscle and grabbed it up. The two men were carrying on their conversation as the girls administered to them. Kammy had the white haired man in her mouth and was trying to bring some life to his little dick as her lips tugged him into the air.

Lisa took a big gulp and felt half way nauseated, but then she closed her eyes and bent down to the bald headed mans cock. It was still flaccid as she parted her lips and placed them around it. To her horror she thought she tasted a drop of urine as she took her first tentative suck.

Neither man seemed too much into the girls yet. They were discussing business or something as the girls gave them head. Lisa tried pulling with her hands and sucking it in with her mouth. The little thing just wiggled under her chin, refusing to come to life. Looking over her shoulder she saw that Kammy was having better luck with hers. The white haired mans penis was growing in her mouth as she blew him.

Lisa felt the bald headed man run his fingers through her blonde hair as she leaned into his groin. He seemed to be inspecting her hair or something, and held his cigar between his index and middle finger in the hand that patted her head.

The left leg of the bald headed man moved over slightly in the water and grazed Lisa's nipple. She stuck out her tongue to try and get him going and tasted the opening of his little penis. Her eyes were held tightly shut the entire time.

The little muscle twitched in her mouth and the bald headed man began moving his hips forward to bring more contact between it and her mouth. His pubic hair nestled around her face and tickled the underside of her chin. Her nose went involuntarily into the patch of hair above his cock.

The man's penis began to lengthen and widen inside Lisa's mouth. It wasn't a long one, but soon the width of it made the corners of her mouth stretch out wide to accommodate it all. She could feel it tense and harden as she sucked it inside her mouth, and his ministrations to her hair on the top of her head continued, as did the business chatter in the foreign language between the two men.

The white haired man seemed to be the boss between the two. He got up from his sitting position at the edge of the hot tub and motioned for everyone to join him. He closed up his robe protectively around his swollen dick. The bald headed man pushed Lisa off his dick, closed his robe around himself and climbed up from the floor, following his partner.

Kammy motioned for Lisa to follow the men. Kammy led the way, her tall nude body, dripping wet from the water striding across the room behind the two men. Lisa climbed out of the tub after her. She told me she felt really embarrassed walking naked through the room behind the two men in their bathrobes.

The men stepped over to a small massage table in the corner of the room. They held a brief discussion here and seemed to come to some sort of agreement as they motioned with their cigars back over to the two naked and waiting girls.

With a nod of his head the bald headed man motioned for Lisa to come forward. She stepped up in front of the two men, and told me she was almost shivering from her nudity and embarrassment. The bald headed man told her to get up onto the table. Again she obediently did as she was told.

The bald headed man told her to lie down on her back on the table. When she had complied, the two men circled her on the table, the bald man going down to the end by her legs and the white haired man going to the top where her head lay. Lisa was almost in tears as she related this part of the story to me, but it just came pouring out. She had been in utter terror at that moment not knowing what they were going to do to her.

The bald head man lifted her knees up off the table and brought her legs apart with his hands. He held her prone like that for a moment and stared down between her legs. He said something in his foreign language and called the white haired man over to get a look at Lisa's eighteen-year-old pussy.

Both men took a hold of one of her legs and bent to stare down at her vaginal opening inspecting her closely. They took turns touching her. The white haired man ran his finger along her pink vaginal lips and rubbed, soon he had her clit exposed. Both men bent close to look and took turns feeling and probing. I felt Lisa's fear and shame as she related this to me in the front room of the Ranch.

The men were still smoking the cigars and the white haired man pointed down to Lisa's snatch, motioning with his cigar hand. Both men broke out laughing after the white haired man made a comment in the foreign language. Then with smiles on both their faces the men let her legs fall back to the table, the white haired man went back to his position above her head, and the bald headed man ran his hands up her thighs and got a good feel of her pubic mound.

The men opened the front of their robes once again, this time exposing rock hard cocks standing straight out from their groins like little Samurai swords. It seemed to amaze Lisa that they were still carrying on with their conversation and smoking the expensive cigars as they did all of this.

The bald headed man turned Lisa around on the table, pulling her by her ankles. He pried her knees back apart as he slid her pelvis down the table and toward his waiting prick. Lisa told me she thought of the scene from Jaws where the guy slides off the boat into the open mouth of the shark. She was actually strong enough to laugh about this as she related the story to me.

Kammy came up next to the bald headed man and took his penis briefly in her hold. She was holding the Cat House Girls best friend in her other hand – vaginal lube. She pointed the nose of the bottle down at his penis and poured some down the left side and then turned the little penis and poured some more down the right side.

Then Kammy took the lubed up penis and brought it between Lisa's legs, slowing making the insertion. The vaginal gel (replete with a strong spermicide) rubbed off the cock head and greased the inside of Lisa's entrance, allowing for easy and deep penetration.

I should note here that most Cat Houses forced their customers to use condoms, but the Ranch did not. We were in violation of a state law by permitting unprotected sex, but it paid better, and I think Buddy, the owner knew whom to bride so we could continue the practice.

The white haired man lifted a knob on the side of the little table Lisa was getting banged on. This released a catch holding up the top half of the table. The table half fell to the side of the table legs, and Lisa's head, which had been resting on this, fell backward and was left unsupported in the air.

The white haired man threw his rode out of the way and spread his legs to mount Lisa's face. His balls hung down onto her cheeks, coming to rest on her nose. His ass hole was just above her eyes. He pressed his erection against Lisa's lips and she had no choice but to open her mouth. He feed her his penis, and so swallowed it down.

Kammy stood by and acted as a cheerleader to the double fuck of Lisa. She reached around both men from behind, throwing her arms wide down the side of the table. One of her hands reached between the bald mans butt cheeks and rubbed his balls as they banged against Lisa's ass. Her other hand ran along Lisa's forehead and soon found the white haired mans balls slapping Lisa's cheeks. Kammy began massaging and kneading both men by the balls and gave them pushes forward in their violations of Lisa.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers