Cat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazingly enough the men were still having a conversation as they banged Lisa, one between her widely spread legs, and the other mounted over her face, his dick hanging out of her mouth.

The white haired man reached down and took Lisa's well-rounded breasts in each of his hands. The bald headed man took her by the knees and brought her legs high in the air, her feet sticking straight up, and closed them up. This brought her pussy muscles tightly around his thrusting cock, but the vaginal gel Kammy had spread along his penis continued to permit him a slick and easy bang.

Lisa told me she didn't know how long this lasted. Her whole body had become numb. The constant talking in the foreign language between the two men humiliated her. I think this was the worst for her.

The men started to laugh. Patting her tits, the white haired man told his friend a joke. The bald headed man reached up and patted her tits as well, and then he laughed. They both had huge smiles on their faces as they thrust their pelvises into Lisa, one from each end of her.

Kammy began laughing with them, and mocking their motion reached down and patted Lisa's big round tits. Kammy even added a painful little pinch after she finished. These motions made the men laugh some more.

All three people in the room with Lisa were laughing with out control. The white haired man pushed down on Lisa from her shoulders and pushed her pussy firmer against the bald man. Then the bald man, thrusting his cock deep, pushed her body back up on the table in the opposite direction. This brought more outrageous laughter.

Kammy pushed each mans balls from behind and more laughter sounded.

Then the bald man spread Lisa's legs wide, holding them by the calves now. After another few penetrations by his thick penis he withdrew. She felt warm liquid spray onto her belly.

The cock in Lisa's mouth was deep causing her to start gagging and choking as the bald man finished ejaculating on top of her stomach. No one heard her gag because there was too much laughing and yelling. The bald man screamed something loud and angry in his own language as he climaxed onto her belly, his cum pooling in her naval.

Then Lisa heard the white haired man start to scream the same words, whatever they meant Lisa did not have a clue. Soon his cock jerked inside her mouth and a jet of warm semen hit the back of her throat and slid involuntarily down. Some of it spilled over into her windpipe and she gagged some more. Some of it was caught upward in her nasal passage and she claimed the salty smell was with her for the next month. She couldn't really blow her nose to expel it, because his balls covered each nostril.

Lisa told me through bravely fought back but bitter tears that she thought she was going to die at that moment. She thought she would drown in the white haired man's sperm.

After the men had relieved themselves in Lisa they closed up their robes and headed back for the dressing room to retrieve their clothes. Neither even looked at Lisa as they passed her limp form, now half hanging from the table.

Lisa just hung there from the table for a couple of minutes. Her mouth was open and she was trying the gag up some sperm from the back of her throat. She told me she had never swallowed before with her boyfriend. Finally she pulled her head weakly to the side and blew her nose, a stream of white liquid running from out of each nostril. The smell over powered her and she half fell off the table and onto the floor.

For the next five minutes she lied naked on the floor of the sauna in a crumpled ball. Her only thought during this terrible interlude was to blow her nose and gag as deep as she could to get out as much of the semen sliding down her throat as she possibly could.

Feeling along her flat belly she came up with a glob of sperm on her hand from where the first ejaculation had pooled on her stomach.

Finally she set up straight and leaned her long naked back against the table she had just been double fucked on. She said at that moment she breathed a sigh of relieve. The first party was over, and she had lived through it. That's all she allowed her mind to focus on at that moment, and I think she was at least partially successful in shutting out all of the shame and humiliation that I know was bound up back in her somewhere.

Kammy had left the room for a moment, but was soon back and calling to Lisa. She had taken the time out of the sauna room to get dressed in her mini skirt and shirt once more. She looked down at the naked eighteen-year-old girl on the floor before her with out pity.

"Hurry up baby!" she yelled. "It's your job to see the customers out the front door!"

Lisa looked up at her with a dazed and unfeeling stare.

"Put some clothes on and get out there with those two Japanese. Hurry-hurry-hurry!!!"

Lisa picked herself up and found a spare robe to put on. Before leaving the sauna she went to the hot tub and ducked her head under the water, spitting and blowing out some more semen. God, he must have had a really heavy ejaculation in her mouth.

Then she walked outside and found the Japanese men just coming out of the dressing room. They were still talking and laughing. She walked in front of them to escort them to the front door. She didn't bother to look at them and they never paid her the slightest attention. That's when I first caught sight of her coming down the hallway.

The two of us had been sitting in a corner of the front room of the Ranch as Lisa told me the story. She had been doing a good job of keeping herself under control. She almost broke down a few times, but fought it back. I could see her visibly shivering as she held herself while she told me everything, her legs held tightly up against her chest as she curled in the seat of the chair.

A few of the other girls had been looking over in our direction. It was a slow night at the Ranch and after the Japanese men left there were no other customer's.

"What did you do?" Lisa asked me as if afraid to find out the answer.

"I gave the cab driver of those guys a hand job in my room," I said as if it was the most normal thing in the world to do with a cab driver. I guess that maybe I felt a little guilty because I had gotten off so easily while Lisa had suffered so much humiliation.

Kammy came walking over to where Lisa and I sat together, her high heels clicking on the marble floor of the front hall. "Hey, don't feel so bad," she said bending down at Lisa's side.

Lisa tried to look her in the eye but couldn't.

"You made a lot of money tonight kid," Kammy told her. "That's what it's all about. Don't forget that and you'll do fine." Kammy gave her a hug and this surprised me because I had not thought she was a nice person until that moment. Then she got up and left us to ourselves again.

Then Nancy the night supervisor came over to us. "Why don't you two break it off for tonight. We don't want you to over do your first night on the job," she said.

"You mean we're off duty?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nancy said. "It's been a real slow night anyway. Why don't you go back to the kitchen and have the cook fix you up with that good chicken dish she makes. Then try and get some sleep. Congratulations girls you've finished your first night at the Ranch."

"Thank you, Nancy," I said gratefully.

We ate a small and quick dinner that night. I think it was about eleven at night, not even mid night yet. A lot had happened in the last several hours to both of us. I was surprised that I really liked the food, and thought it was one of the tastiest meals I had ever had. I think I felt a sort of pride in the money I had made that night, and in my performance of the hand job on Sam the cab driver.

Of course Lisa had a completely different opinion from me at that point, but she was still hanging in there. I was proud of how brave she was.

That night we went back to my room, and sat on the little bed together and talked about some of the silly and stupid things we had done when we were teenagers. Well, I guess we were still teenagers even then. And I was happy to see in spite of it all we could still have a good laugh together.

We had a lot more adventure ahead of us at the Cat House…but that's another story…

*******************

Should this story be continued? You decide!

Please email me with your opinion.