All Comments on 'Cat Nipped Ch. 04'

by DorKnight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 8 years ago
A great chapter

This was a great addition to the story. I would point out that you never actually had Jenn remove Tara's cock tube. Still, minor detail. I loved it and I hope you keep the story going. Plus she should keep Tara in that tube a while.

DorKnightDorKnightalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@jmkuehn

Thank you for your comment. The next chapter (chapter 5) will be the conclusion of Cat Nipped, although not the conclusion of Jenn and Tara's story. My original intent in writing this was to introduce the Ska'a, but I enjoyed writing about the girls so much that the story kind of took on a life of its own. There won't be cock restraints in the final chapter, but feel free to leave comments on what kind of sex you'd like to see the girls have and I can try to incorporate it into my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well that came out of nowhere

...that or I've missed hints somewhere. Also Jenn was surprisingly placid about finding out magic is real, or maybe after first contact not much will ruffle humans anymore.

And this better not go south for Tara and Jenn or I swear I'll be so angry it's the cat folk who'll be afraid.

Great story so far, I've enjoyed it immensely.

DorKnightDorKnightalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

I tried to drop hints about Tara's magic use, but its difficult in a work of this length. To much story tends to interrupt the sex! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You mentioned that the next chapter will be the last of Cat Nipped but not for Jenn and Tara. So I was wondering, is there gonna be some kind of a sequel for the girls or it's gonna be the end of it? By the way great story though, loved it. I do hope to see more of them, how their relationship is going to be, how it will affect their life, things like that. Anyway, kudos to you and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
World Questions

Great story. Would love to know more. And more about the history of the world. Like what year it is. Also I wounder if the would think human and Ska'a getting married as a taboo, and what does other ska'a think about it as well? Did the first main change to that world and our own happen when the Ska'a first appeared or are there ither changes as well? Would defiantly want more of a world building info. As for what I would like to see in the next chapter, maybe some pet play?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just found this series and read it all. Good writing, fun characters, sexy. :)

Look forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Read all four chapters again (for the third time) and pleading for a continuation!!!

PLEASE give us an ENCORE!!! The story just started to get interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous