All Comments on 'Catching a Train'

by BilyumQ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Much Love

The fact that it was so descriptive was a real turn-on. If I closed my eyes, I could see the room, it was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was an AWESOME story!!

I`d rate this story a 200!! I fuckin LOVED it!! I`ve fantasized about having something exactly like this happen to me!! And 20 guys seems about right, I`d try all 20 in my asshole though!! Feeling all the cum running down my thighs as cock after cock thrust and came in my well fucked hole!! And after each deposited his load inside me I`d suck his cock clean! No washing the cum out though, I`d want to feel it in me all the time. The cum could stay in my hole until nature took it`s course. That would be so awesome even the next day having cum sneak out of my aching fuckhole!!! I think this is the best story I`ve ever read, because I want to live it. To be used and abused until I scream for mercy, and the cocks just keep reaming my hole. And if any of the 20 wanted seconds or even thirds, please do!!!!!!! I`d love to have cocks rammed into my fuckhole until I couldn`t stand it anymore. And each shoot their hot cum into my asshole!! I just keep rereading this story and ramming my big dildo into my hole. Rubbers not the same as a warm blooded cock though. All shapes and sizes of COCK!!!! Big, THICK, FAT, HARD COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish everybody who reads this could fuck my ass!!!!! I want to be fucked so bad right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story I came too!!

This is by far the hottest story i have ever read. My virgin ass is still twitching and i am ready to have my virginity taken. I came twice reading this story and seeing it in my own mine. Great story, amazing author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
phew

I came twice in my hand just reading this.

I wish i could find guys like this in Jersey (Channel Islands. UK)to take me to those dizzying heights

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love bath houses

I love going to bath houses. I go regularly to one in particular where the guys are always hot. Your experience there really turned me on and made me shoot my load. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bath houses are my favourite

I love going to bath houses -- I go regularly, at least once a month. The last time I made out with 3 guys, sucked 5 cocks, got sucked 3 times, fucked 2 guys, and got fucked 3 times. I LOVED IT !!! Please tell more stories. This is a 5 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your description of the bath house is accurate, my experiences a little different. I am older, 52, I have kept fit and I consider myself lucky to have an above average sized cock. After showering, I walk around to see whats happening and to be seen. I then get a private room, leave the door open, spread my towel, lay down on my back and wait. I am open for most everything, i only go mid week,sometimes it is a slow day but I have never walked out without at least one experience. Last time was very quiet, I lay there for quite some time, I had heard some footsteps but at last I heard the door shut. I looked up, it was a younger guy, quite plump, blonde hair, he moved over to me and touched my cock, I opened my legs a bit and he began to stroke me. I reached over, put my hand under his towel, moving it up his leg. He undid the towel, it dropped to the floor, he had on a pair of tight sheer briefs. I ran my hand over them, his ass was very plump. My cock had responded to his touch, he lowered his underwear, I think it was the smallest cock I had ever seen, I reached for his balls, I felt like an empty sack, i moved my hand along his cock, it was like a hard clit, maybe 2 inches hard. He pulled back, I thought he was going to leave but he just grabbed a tube of lube and applied some to my cock, stroking me, then he straddled my face, still stroking me slowly, lick it, so I licked his cock, it was like licking a large clit and I treated it the same, he seemed to like that, whenever I tried to put it in my mouth, he pulled back, no just lick it. My cock was hard, and he stopped stroking me, and moved back, positioned my cock, holding it and pushed back and down as my cock slowly entered him. He moved back and straightened as my cock was swallowed and then he leaned forward and rocked back and forward, riding my cock. I pushed up, don't move, let me do it, and he did, his internal muscles felt wonderful, rippling along my cock, milking me, I wanted to push up, my cock swelled , ready to shoot, he sat straight up and down causing my cum to shoot deep in him. I felt warmth on my stomach, his little cock had left a pool of cum on me, he sat there, then leaned forward, my cock leaving him. He moved off, grabbed his underwear and towel and left the room. I got up, a bit dizzy, went to the shower, showered and left. When I got to the car park I sat in my car and I saw a plump blonde haired person pass my car, dressed in a grey blouse and black skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bathhouses

Probably th e best places for steamy sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bathhouses

They really are exciting places... My first visit was quite quiet..watching etc, but a few guys played with me too..the second visit was much more rewarding, I'd asked the attendant which nights were best?... Wednesday was the immediate answer...after asking my preference ( Top or Bottom ) he said if I wanted to get fucked there were usually more 'tops' on Wednesday ...he added it would be nicer for all if I had an enema beforehand

I waited eagerly for the night to come...I had showered, shaved ( full body )and had 2 enemas..... So when 6pm arrived I jumped in my car for the 10 minute drive, getting more excited by the second

On arriving I quickly paid and almost ran to the change room - there were a lot more men milling around as I quickly stripped, towel over shoulder and into the showers ( good etiquette even though I was squeaky clean )

I took in the people around me ...mostly middle aged men ( probably married too )

There were a fascinating array of cocks on display ( short, long , fat and thin. - and mostly erect!! ) a guy in his 50s 'brushed' past me , his hand briefly stroking my hardening cock and whispered " Fucking lovely"

I smiled at him and said thanks... He walked straight into the steam room and I decided to follow after I had finished!

Grabbing my towel I entered the gloomy steam room and after a few seconds saw the guy from the shower leaning back against the wall, towel round his neck and slowly stroking his big cock... I eased down beside him and we smiled at each other

' I love the smooth look' he whispered in my ear, his hand dropping into my lap and stroking me .. I reached over and returned the favour, loving the feel of his thick cock, slippery with precum!!

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips ..... Not unpleasant !!

His cock seemed to get even harder, so I slid down and took the tip in my mouth and ran my tongue round the head.... It tasted lovely and judging by his low moans he was loving it !!... I was leant over at an angle as I sucked him , so didn't see the guy who came and knelt between my spread legs... I just felt his hot mouth engulf my cock and a finger slip into my hole!!... I groaned as he massaged my prostate and knew if I stayed like this I would cum very quickly!!....so I pushed his hand away

Undeterred he lifted his mouth off my cock and raised himself before inserting the tip of his cock into me, holding my hips as he eased all the way in !!

'Spit roasted' I thought...and got even harder as the new guy plowed into me ( the movement had caused the first guys cock to go into my throat, making me gag slightly )

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a group of men standing watching us

It didn't last long sadly they both filled me with cum soon after and left me there gasping for breath ( and horny as hell !)

After recovering I left the steam room on wobbly legs and entered the 'maze' , squatting down in a corner to watch any action...after a couple of minutes a guy wandered in front of me and dropped his towel revealing his very big cock...without any words he pressed it to my lips and I sucked him off...swallowing his huge load .. Cumming myself as he did...

I left that night after sucking 3 more off and being fucked twice more.... Looking forward to my next visit !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Catching a 'train'

I caught one in a bathhouse on my 3rd visit... I had started in the sauna to ease my aches and pains.. and after 30 mins I decided to walk around the other areas of the club ( in my towel ) .. The steam room was empty , as was the gym area, so I entered the 'maze' ( dimly lit with lots of nooks, crannies and side areas ) it was in one of the side areas I caught my 'train' ...as I walked in , a guy stumbled out, covered in cum !!... My towel was pulled off and strong hands pulled me over not the centre of a group of men where I was fondled and mauled by most of them ... Not suspecting anything, I let them ( it felt wonderful ) , then I was pushed to my knees and surrounded, my head was held and a cock forced into my mouth ( still not too bad ) ... I enjoyed doing that ..after all I was an avid cocksucker!!, but when a guy sat on the floor behind me and I was lifted bodily by others onto his lap I realised I was the 'meat in the sandwich' ... Without a word my ass was filled by his big cock ( slightly painful but quite nice too ) .... As he entered me , the guy I was sucking came in my mouth and was replaced by another.. ..Even bigger!!.... This went on for over an hour ..at the end of it I had sucked 5 guys and been fucked by three... My turn to stumble out....

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Bathhouse Bottom

Love your adventure. I used to do the same at Man's Country in Chicago. I'd go there and just get fucked for hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous