Catching a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the people watching us were stroking themselves; some had come a little closer but not close enough to join in, while others just ignored us and continued to watch the movie.

Seeing the people watching us while playing with themselves turned me on even more. I loved watching the way the different men stroked their cocks too. Some wrapped their fists around it, others held the shaft with one or two fingers and their thumb as they pulled on their cock and yet others held their fingers and thumb over the end of their cock, stroking it by pulling those fingers over the head. Some who wrapped their fist around their cock would turn their hand around, with the thumb nearer the base then the head, as they stroked. It was all exciting to watch.

After looking back and seeing that Daryl was letting the first guy who'd fucked me suck him, I lay my head down on the bleacher seat and enjoyed the fucking my ass was getting.

Within three or four minutes more the guy fucking me began to huff and puff, breathing in and out noisily through his mouth and the closer he came to cumming, the more frequent the huffing and puffing breaths came. Then just as his partner had done earlier, when he began to shoot his load into me he pushed his cock all the way in and held it there, although the difference with this guy was with each spurt he jammed his cock in a little deeper.

After he pulled out I got up and turned around and the man thanked me then we kissed. After we separated his partner, who'd been going down on Daryl stopped, stood and kissed me too.

As they left I sat back down on the seat one row down from where I'd originally sat, facing away from the screen.

Daryl, sitting facing me asked with a smile "you ok?"

Returning his smile I said "I'm fucking great."

He grinned back hugely and said "then let's go get you cleaned up some" and we got up walked down the bleacher seats to the floor and headed back to the shower.

As Daryl adjusted the shower I felt something running down my leg so I reached down and passed my hand over it, as if to scratch it, then looked at my hand and saw that it was cum running down the inside of my thighs and wondered if I'd left a puddle of cum on the bleacher where we'd sat.

The shower head had an attachment that fed water at a much reduced pressure through a hose with a plastic tip similar to an enema tip. Daryl took the end attachment off the hose and using plenty of soap and hot water he thoroughly cleaned it then reattached it to the hose.

Then he looked at me and said "go ahead and bend over for me."

I turned my ass towards him, spread my feet apart and bent over placing my hands on my knees.

Daryl got behind me and placed the tip of the nozzle into my asshole then he turned the valve handle and used the hose to wash the cum from my ass. He filled my ass and I expelled the water a couple of times before he turned off the valve to this attachment.

After my cleansing we both soaped and rewashed ourselves before heading back out for some more action.

We walked around awhile and took in some of the things going on around us and I was like the proverbial kid in a toy store, there was so much going on to see, I didn't know which way to look.

There were men standing, walking or sitting around nude, some masturbating, some playing with each other or sucking each other all over the place. In some rooms there were several men fucking each other, watching others fucking or getting sucked. In other rooms there was some group action going on, piles of three, four or more men doing all sorts of things to each other.

But no matter where you walked there was cock to see. Hard cock, soft cock, cocks that were four or five inches hard and other cocks that were eight or nine inches hard, and every other length of cock in between. Cut cocks, uncut cocks, thick cocks, thin cocks, long cocks, short cocks, cocks that when soft swung back and forth in front of their balls as they walked or others that practically disappeared into itself like a turtle pulling its head into its shell. Cocks that when hard stuck straight out in front of them as if saying "we're going that-a-way." Cocks that pointed upwards above horizontal, some barely above while others were at almost a forty-five degree angle, and yet some other cocks that hung to varying degrees below horizontal. There were pieces of cocks to be seen, cocks that were sliding in and out of fists, mouths and assholes. And even disembodied cocks or at least that was the perception. These were cocks in the glory hole room that were stuck through the holes in the walls waiting to be sucked on, just cocks and balls against a black background. And while most of the cocks were bare, here and there throughout the place were cocks that were adorned in harnesses, cages, straps, rings and other devices. Some cocks had patches of hair above them while others were as free of hair as the day they were born.

And asses, god there were asses galore too. Small asses, big asses, outright fat asses, hairy asses, smooth asses. You'd go into a certain room and there might be one, two or more guys on their knees with their asses open showing their holes and balls from behind. Or they may be on their back with their legs in the air showing what they had to offer.

There were old men fucking and sucking young men, young men fucking and sucking older men, young men together, old men together, middle aged men together, everybody together.

There were thin men, fat men, chubby men all mixing together fucking, sucking, kissing, masturbating or just sitting and talking or watching.

There were no barriers, no hang-ups; everyone was here to have fun. The place was a cornucopia of sex and men and I was one of those walking around with a hard-on pointing just above horizontal as Daryl and I explored the place.

We went into the hot tub area and saw there were two men sitting together against the back wall watching the action going on in the hot tub.

One of the three men in the hot tub was standing on the seat, straddling a seated second man who was sucking his cock. The first man had his hands resting on the rim of the hot tub bent over slightly as a third man ate his ass.

The two men against the wall weren't doing anything but watching and stroking to the action going on in the hot tub as Daryl and I walked over and sat on either side of them. One of the men was about forty or so and had a trim hairy body with about a seven inch cock and the other was about early thirty-something, a little overweight with a six inch cock.

After talking for a couple minutes I knelt down between the older mans legs and began to suck him as the younger man did the same with Daryl. The older man was already hard as he'd been stroking as he watched the hot tub action. Sucking in long deep strokes I bobbed my head up and down his length as I held onto and played with his balls. The man was on edge already and was able to suck him off in only about two minutes and he shot several thick spurts of cum into my mouth which I eagerly swallowed then sat back on my heels. I was a little disappointed he'd cum so quickly but sometimes that's the way these things work out.

After sucking the man off I sat back on the floor and watched as the thirty-something sucked Daryl. He held Daryl's cock with his thumb and forefinger ringed around the base as his mouth slid up and down.

Daryl sat back with his ass on the edge of the bench, his head cocked to one side as he watched the man sucking his cock. Daryl closed his eyes occasionally and nodded as the man went down on him and after about five minutes I could tell by his actions that he was going to let the kneeling man suck him off. Just before he began to cum Daryl stood up and fucked the kneeling mans face. He didn't have to hold the man's head in place, just pump his hips thrusting his cock deep into his mouth.

Just before he shot his load he pulled his cock from the man's mouth and began to jerk it while holding the head near the mans open mouth who knelt there waiting for Daryl to feed him his cum like a baby bird waiting for a meal from its mama. Daryl aimed the head of his cock at the kneeling man's mouth and began to shoot, spraying his load into the other man's mouth, some missing the target and landing on his cheek and chin.

The man who'd sucked Daryl off savored the reward of his efforts, swallowing all that Daryl gave him, licking up from his finger that which had landed on his chin and cheek rather then in his mouth.

After he was done with his snack I motioned for him to sit back up on the bench and got between his legs and began to lick his hard cock as the older man I'd sucked off got up and left us. Lowering my mouth I licked and sucked on his loose hanging balls, sucking on them gently one at a time. Licking back up his shaft I ran my tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into my mouth, bobbing my head on it. I took all that I could swallow, which was almost all of it, then moved back up the length until only the head was between my lips before swallowing again. I went down on him as he stroked my head and after about four or five minutes he began to breath deeply through his nose and then pushed his hips up towards my mouth and shot his load into it. I slid my mouth back up until my lips were sealed around the base of the head of his cock and swallowed each spurt as he shot it.

While I had been sucking the man seated next to him Daryl sat and watched, idly playing with his semi-hard cock.

Done I sat back on the floor again and noticed that two of the three men in the hot tub had left sometime during our playtime and presumably the remaining man had sat watching us since.

Looking to my left I saw an older man standing about fifteen feet away with one foot up on a bench playing with his cock watching us too.

Back then I had and in fact still have a very serious penchant for older men and with a motion of my head called him over to us as the thirty-something I'd just sucked off went to sit in the hot tub with the other guy.

The older man sat in front of me where the man who'd just left had been sitting and spread his legs wide. He was someplace in his mid-fifties and had a little pot belly but his most interesting feature was his uncut cock. He wasn't long, maybe five and a half inches, but he was incredibly thick being at least three inches in diameter.

He reached down and skinned back his foreskin exposing the head and I could see that it was very wet from his precum. Holding his hard cock at the base I leaned in and swirled my tongue around the head licking up the sweet treat. Then taking the pointed head between my lips I could feel the girth of his cock stretch my mouth as I took more of his length in. It was a struggle but after slowly sucking more and more of his cock into my mouth I was finally able to take his entire five and a half inches in. I could feel the head nudge against the roof of my mouth as I began to move it up and down his length.

As I sucked him he took Daryl's cock in hand and began to stroke him as Daryl played with the man's nipples. Now that my mouth had stretched and relaxed to accommodate the fat cock in it I was able to set up a good up and down motion on it and as I sucked he encouraged me saying how good it felt.

He asked Daryl had I sucked him too because it was something not to be missed and Daryl explained that we were lovers and had come together. They both commented and agreed on what a good little cocksucker I was.

After about four or five minutes the man went quiet and when another two minutes or so passed he suddenly came in my mouth. His load was barely more then a little dribble but tasted very good. Almost immediately his cock shrank and slipped from my mouth and then he thanked me and left.

I knelt where I was on the hardwood floor at Daryl's knees for several minutes as we watched the two guys in the hot tub making out and playing with each others nipples.

Then we decided we were thirsty and went back to our lockers and got some change then went over to the concession machines and bought ourselves a soft drink. Sitting at one of the round tables in the concession area Daryl noticed a cardboard box of tubes on the counter and went over and took one. It was a tube of lube that would come in handy shortly.

After finishing our soft drinks Daryl and I started roaming around again. We ended up in a dimly lit room that had about a dozen or so men in it. The room had large carpeted flat areas to lay or sit on arranged in tiers that ran all the way around the room except for a double wide sized doorway.

Daryl and I sat on the second tier with our feet on the first and were almost immediately approached by a man about nineteen or twenty who took hold of Daryl's cock and began to stroke him. After a moment he knelt on the bottom tier and began to suck him as Daryl leaned back on his elbows and watched.

I leaned back to watch as well and it was hot as hell to see someone else sucking Daryl so enthusiastically. The younger man was really going to town on his cock and impressively he was able to take Daryl's seven inches in to the base pressing his nose against his pubes and even shook his head from side to side as if trying to force even more down his throat.

As the young man ran his mouth up and down Daryl's cock I felt a hand on my knee and it was an older man who asked "would you like a blow job?"

In answer I spread my legs wide and he knelt between them like the younger man was between Daryl's. He took my cock in his hand, cradling it across the palm, the shaft crossing over the third joint of his index finger, and using his other hand he caressed my cock with feathery touches that made my cock twitch. He ran his fingers from my piss slit down the shaft to my balls, his fingers feeling like silk his touch was so light.

Then after he'd caressed my cock for nearly three quarters of a minute he leaned forward and took me into his mouth and let me tell you this gentleman was a connoisseur of cock sucking. It felt like his tongue was everywhere on my cock as his head bobbed. Amazingly it felt as if he were licking my cock head as it was buried to the hilt in his mouth and it seemed his tongue could lick both the top and bottom of my shaft as he sucked and I know I'd never had a blow job like it before.

He sucked my cock for nearly five minutes but was also aware of the level of my arousal so before I came he stopped and asked "would you roll over and get onto your knees for me please?"

So good was his blow job I didn't care if he wanted to fuck me, ram his fist up my ass or whatever else he had in mind so I eagerly complied with his request.

When I'd gotten up onto my knees he caressed the cheeks of my ass and my balls from behind much the same as he had my cock. Then after a few moments he pushed my cheeks apart, leaned in and licked my asshole with the flat of his tongue before slowly flicking the tip against it. Next he began to tongue fuck my asshole drilling his tongue into me, pushing it into my hole as he muttered something into my ass. For several minutes he ate my ass as enthusiastically as he'd sucked my cock but nonetheless stopped all too soon for my liking.

Rolling over and sitting up I asked "can I suck you now?"

Moving slowly, as some older men do, he climbed up and took my spot on the second tier while I knelt where he'd been. The man was probably in his late fifties/ early sixties, very thin and was bald and smooth over his entire body. The only adjective I could use to describe his cock is cute. He was small, only about 4" hard, cut, but of normal girth and I loved it. It was the antithesis of the thick cock I'd sucked earlier.

Taking him into my mouth I sucked him trying to do as good a job on his cock as he'd done on mine. I licked his cock and balls from top to bottom and everything in between using both my tongue and my lips pressed against him. I held his hard cock and flicked my tongue over the head and into his piss slit. I held just the head of his cock between my lips and swirled my tongue around the head, passing it over and over it. I slowly sucked all four inches into my mouth until my lips were around the base of his cock and ran as best I could my tongue over the shaft, then I began to move my mouth up and down his cock, sucking him slowly, lovingly, alternating my pace as I sucked him. I "had" to give this man the best blow job I'd ever given and did everything I knew or that had ever been done to me that I'd enjoyed. And from his reactions I believe I may have been giving as good as I'd gotten.

As I sucked the older man I felt a hand on my back as someone began to rub my back and ass, running their hand underneath to cup my balls. Someone asked at my ear "can I play with your ass?"

I looked at the guy who'd asked, nodded and said "yes", and after we shared a quick kiss went back to sucking the older mans cock.

As I again felt his hands on my ass I heard Daryl say to him "use this."

Apparently "this" was the lube because the next thing I felt was someone's lubed finger rubbing the outside of my asshole. Continuing to suck the cock in front of me I felt that finger began to delve into my anal opening and in just three or four minutes had three or four more fingers inside me, stretching my hole open.

Shortly after the man behind me removed those fingers he pushed his cock into my ass and after he'd pushed and pulled his cock in and out several times, going a little deeper each time until he was balls deep inside me he began to fuck me matching my rhythm as I sucked cock.

Another guy around my age was standing next to us watching, stroking his cock and then he began to rub my back and shoulders as I got it in the ass and sucked the older man's dick.

My own cock was soft, swinging between my legs to the motion of being fucked from behind. Without looking I knew I'd be dribbling precum because I always did, but the fucking I was getting was causing such wonderful feelings to pass through my ass and into my cock and balls.

After another two minutes or so, as I continued to be rode from behind, the older man pulled his cock from my mouth and rolled over and scooted back spreading his legs wide. Knowing what he wanted I pushed my face between his cheeks and ate his ass and as the man fucked me from behind it would push my face hard into his ass with each thrust.

A couple minutes passed as I ate his ass and then the older man rolled over again, offering me his cock and I took it in willingly. It took just another minute or so of my sucking him until he began to shoot into my mouth and gave me quite a mouthful of cum to swallow.

Spent he pulled back, sat for a minute watching as the man behind me pounded away at my ass, then got off the tier, whispered "thank you" into my ear, kissed me, then was gone. Pity, I'd have really liked to have gotten his name and number and seen him again, often.

The guy who'd been rubbing my back took the older mans place in front of me and offered me his six inch cut cock to suck. As I began to go down on him the guy fucking me began to cum and with several hard thrusts and a couple grunts shot his load into my ass.

A bit after he'd pulled out of me I heard Daryl tell the guy sucking him "go ahead you fuck him now too."

From the corner of my eye I saw him let go of Daryl's cock and move off the seat. Next I felt his cock at my ass which easily went in and he immediately began to pound it into me, he really slammed it into me.

After about three minutes both the guy I was sucking and the guy fucking me began to cum, filling me at both ends with their cum. I tried to swallow all that he shot but with the way the man behind me pushed against me as he came, some dribbled out.