Catching a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man I'd sucked sat up with my head still in his lap, said "thanks that was really hot" then swung his leg over me and disappeared from my view and the other guy pulled out and was gone without a word.

As I began to get up Daryl placed his hand on my back and said "stay like you are." Then I heard him ask someone "you want some of this?"

Evidently they either said yes or nodded because the next thing I know I have another cock in my ass. This guy rode me slowly at first moving his cock all the way in and then out until just the head was at my asshole before plunging back in again. His pace picked up as he fucked me going faster and harder into me and he lasted about four minutes before adding his cum to the rest inside me.

After he pulled out I rolled over lying on the top tier. I was lying flat with my arms at my side, my eyes closed.

Daryl asked "want some more or is that enough?"

Being as I was so horny, excited and still hadn't cum yet I nodded because I really couldn't muster the energy to say anything.

Straddling my chest he backed up and placed his ass over my face then said "lift your legs."

It took a moment but I raised my knees sliding my feet along the carpet then raised them into the air.

Daryl held them up with his hands and announced "I need someone to fuck this ass. It's a good ass to fuck, but right now it may be a bit tired, but he wants some more. Any takers?"

There were at least two and I was fucked twice more, each man shooting his load into my ass after they'd fucked me for about four and six minutes respectively.

Now how long they actually fucked me is what Daryl and I would later talk about, but at the time it was happening as far as I really knew they may have each fucked me for an hour or a minute I was so out of touch with time at this point.

But as they fucked me I continued to eat, nibble really, at Daryl's ass and balls and when the second man had cum and gone he let my legs down and got off me.

About this time Daryl's friends Mark and Brad came into the room and over to us.

At this point I was physically exhausted but still haven't cum. My asshole was numb but could still feel every inch and thrust of a cock inside my ass. My mouth and jaw were tired but would still suck a cock if fed to me. I was lying on the top tier flat on my back with my arms at my side and my eyes closed.

Seeing me Brad asked "what happened to him?"

Daryl told them "he's been fucked at least seven times tonight, five times in this room alone."

Mark said "well then maybe he wants some more."

I could hear as Daryl said "go ahead."

Both he and Brad got on the top tier on either side of me and knelt at my head rubbing their cocks over my mouth and face. Opening my eyes I saw who it was and opened my mouth as they took turns, back and forth pushing their cocks into my mouth as I sucked them.

After a few minutes of watching me suck the other two Mark said "I want some of that ass."

The three of them worked together to roll me over positioning me with my upper body lying face down on the upper tier and my spread knees on the second.

As I passively knelt there Mark got behind me and pushed his six inch cock into me. He fucked me for at least five minutes, alternating hard deep thrusts with slow steady ones before shooting his load into my ass. As he fucked me I'd tried to move back to meet his thrusts but just couldn't. But I felt in my ass every thrust he'd made, felt it inside and in my cock and balls. They tingled at the anal stimulation I was getting from his thrusting.

Almost immediately after Mark pulled out Brad took his place and although I remembered the size of his cock from when I'd first seen it in the shower, I was powerless to resist, even if I'd wanted too. Brad fucked me for another five or six minutes and touched places inside me no man had been before. As he fucked me he said "damn this kid's got an ass, I can feel it squeezing inside against my cock."

Lying there I'd heard what he'd said and was surprised as I realized that I was working my ass's inner muscles against him, but it was more of a sub-conscience reaction then something I was actively doing.

Almost six minutes of his pounding away at my poor well used asshole had passed when he suddenly increased his pace and shot his load deep inside me, leaving his cock in my ass until he was soft, staying as he was, his hips against my cheeks, for nearly a minute until he let it slip out.

I lay like they'd left me, kneeling on one tier and lying on the next. If they'd left me as I was anyone who'd wanted too could've just gotten on and used my ass, I was powerless to resist. But luckily for me they had other ideas.

Daryl asked them "help me turn him over again; he still hasn't gotten off yet."

Again the three of them worked together to roll me over and when they got me onto my back, my ass on the edge of the tier, Daryl lifted my legs and pushed his cock into me.

As he fucked me Brad leaned over and took my cock into his mouth sucking me very well I might add, realizing this even in my current stupor.

Daryl fucked me no more then two minutes, shoving his cock rapidly in and out of my asshole, when I began to spurt into Brad's mouth.

Brad moved off my cock afterwards and sat beside me as Daryl continued to pound away at my ass, picking up his pace fucking me even harder and deeper.

As he fucked me my cock remained hard and after Daryl fucked me another three or four minutes I began to shoot a second time, this time without being touched, my cum spurting out of my cock and landing on my belly and chest as I tried in vain to pick up my head and arms as I came.

Seeing this Daryl then pushed my legs back further, rolling me up and began to pound his cock into me and in another minute let his load loose into my bowels, mingling with all the other cum already in there.

The three of them sat on the bottom tier as I continued to lie on the top; I just couldn't move I was so wasted.

After about ten minutes the three of them helped me up and into the shower and assisted Daryl in washing me and cleaning my ass out. I must have looked like a drunk whose friends were helping clean him up after an accident.

It was all I could do to dress myself afterwards and walk the one block to Daryl's car.

As I couldn't move after all the fucking and sucking I'd done I spent the night at Daryl's house and slept until after noon that day.

When I finally woke we sat and had brunch as Daryl recounted the experience. He told me he figured I'd sucked at least ten men, most of whom had fed me their cum as well as having been fucked by ten more who filled my ass with their cum, including Mark, Brad and himself.

Smiling he asked "do you remembered any of it?"

"I remember all of it, maybe not all the time someone spent doing something to me but I remember it being done. And even though I was completely worn out and just couldn't move my mind registered everything that was going on. It was tiring, I'm sore this morning, but I loved it. But are you sure about that count though?"

I sat with him and after some though and discussion of who did what to whom, where and when I had to agree with his count.

He asked "would you do it again?"

I thought for a few minutes and said "probably not with twenty men at the same time again but I would with a few at a time, if the situation were right."

As I sat there with my still aching jaw and ass, I wondered if what I'd told Daryl was true. Would I ever allow myself to be the center of so much action again? It was an exciting experience and although I'd lost control, I still had Daryl there to protect me from any real danger. In the years since that time I've been with multiple men on several occasions, but never twenty. But who knows? Maybe one day it will happen again.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Bathhouse Bottom

Love your adventure. I used to do the same at Man's Country in Chicago. I'd go there and just get fucked for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Catching a 'train'

I caught one in a bathhouse on my 3rd visit... I had started in the sauna to ease my aches and pains.. and after 30 mins I decided to walk around the other areas of the club ( in my towel ) .. The steam room was empty , as was the gym area, so I entered the 'maze' ( dimly lit with lots of nooks, crannies and side areas ) it was in one of the side areas I caught my 'train' ...as I walked in , a guy stumbled out, covered in cum !!... My towel was pulled off and strong hands pulled me over not the centre of a group of men where I was fondled and mauled by most of them ... Not suspecting anything, I let them ( it felt wonderful ) , then I was pushed to my knees and surrounded, my head was held and a cock forced into my mouth ( still not too bad ) ... I enjoyed doing that ..after all I was an avid cocksucker!!, but when a guy sat on the floor behind me and I was lifted bodily by others onto his lap I realised I was the 'meat in the sandwich' ... Without a word my ass was filled by his big cock ( slightly painful but quite nice too ) .... As he entered me , the guy I was sucking came in my mouth and was replaced by another.. ..Even bigger!!.... This went on for over an hour ..at the end of it I had sucked 5 guys and been fucked by three... My turn to stumble out....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bathhouses

They really are exciting places... My first visit was quite quiet..watching etc, but a few guys played with me too..the second visit was much more rewarding, I'd asked the attendant which nights were best?... Wednesday was the immediate answer...after asking my preference ( Top or Bottom ) he said if I wanted to get fucked there were usually more 'tops' on Wednesday ...he added it would be nicer for all if I had an enema beforehand

I waited eagerly for the night to come...I had showered, shaved ( full body )and had 2 enemas..... So when 6pm arrived I jumped in my car for the 10 minute drive, getting more excited by the second

On arriving I quickly paid and almost ran to the change room - there were a lot more men milling around as I quickly stripped, towel over shoulder and into the showers ( good etiquette even though I was squeaky clean )

I took in the people around me ...mostly middle aged men ( probably married too )

There were a fascinating array of cocks on display ( short, long , fat and thin. - and mostly erect!! ) a guy in his 50s 'brushed' past me , his hand briefly stroking my hardening cock and whispered " Fucking lovely"

I smiled at him and said thanks... He walked straight into the steam room and I decided to follow after I had finished!

Grabbing my towel I entered the gloomy steam room and after a few seconds saw the guy from the shower leaning back against the wall, towel round his neck and slowly stroking his big cock... I eased down beside him and we smiled at each other

' I love the smooth look' he whispered in my ear, his hand dropping into my lap and stroking me .. I reached over and returned the favour, loving the feel of his thick cock, slippery with precum!!

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips ..... Not unpleasant !!

His cock seemed to get even harder, so I slid down and took the tip in my mouth and ran my tongue round the head.... It tasted lovely and judging by his low moans he was loving it !!... I was leant over at an angle as I sucked him , so didn't see the guy who came and knelt between my spread legs... I just felt his hot mouth engulf my cock and a finger slip into my hole!!... I groaned as he massaged my prostate and knew if I stayed like this I would cum very quickly!!....so I pushed his hand away

Undeterred he lifted his mouth off my cock and raised himself before inserting the tip of his cock into me, holding my hips as he eased all the way in !!

'Spit roasted' I thought...and got even harder as the new guy plowed into me ( the movement had caused the first guys cock to go into my throat, making me gag slightly )

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a group of men standing watching us

It didn't last long sadly they both filled me with cum soon after and left me there gasping for breath ( and horny as hell !)

After recovering I left the steam room on wobbly legs and entered the 'maze' , squatting down in a corner to watch any action...after a couple of minutes a guy wandered in front of me and dropped his towel revealing his very big cock...without any words he pressed it to my lips and I sucked him off...swallowing his huge load .. Cumming myself as he did...

I left that night after sucking 3 more off and being fucked twice more.... Looking forward to my next visit !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bathhouses

Probably th e best places for steamy sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your description of the bath house is accurate, my experiences a little different. I am older, 52, I have kept fit and I consider myself lucky to have an above average sized cock. After showering, I walk around to see whats happening and to be seen. I then get a private room, leave the door open, spread my towel, lay down on my back and wait. I am open for most everything, i only go mid week,sometimes it is a slow day but I have never walked out without at least one experience. Last time was very quiet, I lay there for quite some time, I had heard some footsteps but at last I heard the door shut. I looked up, it was a younger guy, quite plump, blonde hair, he moved over to me and touched my cock, I opened my legs a bit and he began to stroke me. I reached over, put my hand under his towel, moving it up his leg. He undid the towel, it dropped to the floor, he had on a pair of tight sheer briefs. I ran my hand over them, his ass was very plump. My cock had responded to his touch, he lowered his underwear, I think it was the smallest cock I had ever seen, I reached for his balls, I felt like an empty sack, i moved my hand along his cock, it was like a hard clit, maybe 2 inches hard. He pulled back, I thought he was going to leave but he just grabbed a tube of lube and applied some to my cock, stroking me, then he straddled my face, still stroking me slowly, lick it, so I licked his cock, it was like licking a large clit and I treated it the same, he seemed to like that, whenever I tried to put it in my mouth, he pulled back, no just lick it. My cock was hard, and he stopped stroking me, and moved back, positioned my cock, holding it and pushed back and down as my cock slowly entered him. He moved back and straightened as my cock was swallowed and then he leaned forward and rocked back and forward, riding my cock. I pushed up, don't move, let me do it, and he did, his internal muscles felt wonderful, rippling along my cock, milking me, I wanted to push up, my cock swelled , ready to shoot, he sat straight up and down causing my cum to shoot deep in him. I felt warmth on my stomach, his little cock had left a pool of cum on me, he sat there, then leaned forward, my cock leaving him. He moved off, grabbed his underwear and towel and left the room. I got up, a bit dizzy, went to the shower, showered and left. When I got to the car park I sat in my car and I saw a plump blonde haired person pass my car, dressed in a grey blouse and black skirt.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
More Stories