All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Blackmailing a MILF'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story, love your work

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Fabulous Fun!

What can I say other than fabulous, sexy, erotic, tantalizing, delicious fun was had with this chapter. I absolutely loved it and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

What a marvellous second part - I love this story and can hardly wait to find out what happens next! You are very good at this - thank you.

Oz1999Oz1999over 11 years ago
Not my normal cup of tea but ...

Wow! This is one hot tale (tail) and I love the way you are developing this story. More please

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Your writing as always is Amazing! Another great chapter in this hot hot story.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
Great Follow-UP

I agree with all of the previous comments. I can't wait for the next chapter!

OutdrFunOutdrFunover 11 years ago
can't wait to read the next chapter

Loved it I can't wait too read the next chapter. I can't wait too see what she does to Olivia an to her mom and too her new slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exxxcellent

Well written, REALLY looking forward to the next chapter.

dommi98dommi98over 11 years ago
great sequel

I was again really enjoying reading your second part of the whole story.

i do really really hope, you are not coming to an end to fast.

this chapter revealed so many possible events may taking place in future. Victoria having her own mother should be the real final solution of all "conflicts". can't wait to have a double blackmailing with the Phillips...;-)

pete_polegspete_polegsover 11 years ago
Wow!

As others have said, another great story and follow up to the first part!

Thanks for posting and I can't wait or the next installment.

Pete

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
wow

this is normally not my cup of tea but you made me swollow it all in one gulp thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great series

Can hardly wait for the rest.

bighank100bighank100over 11 years ago
thanks

another great story from our favorite writer silkstockingslover. thanks for making me so hard again. cant wait to read the rest of the story. hope more is coming soon. love the way its going so far. i still like her arch rival to. i think her and her arch rival is hot as f..k. it will be so hot if they end up in a nice degrade mommy war. them using each others mom extra nasty and making them tell there daughters what they had to do to pleases the there mistresses. then making them do kinky things to there own daughters. and the two mistresses enjoying every bit of what there mommys mistresses is making them do to them. so many possibilities for this one. it can go on and on. dam i love it. love your stories. keep this going a long time please. again thanks love your wonderful kinky mind. wish you ruled the world. what a kinky place this world would be.

richy231150richy231150over 11 years ago
superb

cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I love how there are so many subtle and not so subtle power plays between the rival girls. I would love to see Olivia winning out because the snobby posh rich girl getting what she wants adds to the hot social class humiliation. She could use her money to turn the tables by having all of Allie's blackmail assets destroyed I really hope things get more intense with subtle public humiliation like forced stocking wearing and maybe forcing Allie to say things she doesn't want to say. It'd be amusing if Allie has to compete with her own mother in hierarchy under Olivia as a humiliating capitulation. A scene with Olivia sitting cross legged in Allie's room while being foot worshipped by her rival and turning all her friends against her would be awesome. Just some crazy ideas I have and hope you continue your wonderful work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crush that Cunt!!!

For what she's done to her mother, I hope she crushes that cunt Olivia! CRUSH THAT CUNT!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Quite good...

and very HOT! Thank you.

SnowflakeSarahSnowflakeSarahover 11 years ago
Soaked Stockings

My my..... having her touch the MILF's panties as a show of how horny she was... Absolutely delicious! And even soaking through to her stockings.... If I were wearing panties or stockings, I'd have been doing the same ;)

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 11 years ago
yesterday afternoon:

i've read entire story...... BRAVO + ENCORE + FANTASTIC +

EXCELLENT + PHENOMENAL..... KEEP UP GOOD WORK......

can't wait to read part3 when i'm able

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
mmmmmmm

revenge is going to be sweet. lovin this stuff...lol

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
An even hotter episode

Another great sexy chapter.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Oh oh. Oh. Yessssssss. Wonderful. Just wonderful

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Short, to the point, that is climax, but sweet. Looking forward to more slut slurping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES