All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Win Win For All'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Victoria Wins

I still think Olivia was too mean to even share a win.

And I find it hard to believe that Victoria could be so mean. She only got into the whole Domme thing to protect her mother. Even if she did find she enjoyed it, and even if Katrina deserved it, it still seems out of character for her to be that vicious.

masterj32202masterj32202about 10 years ago
Revenge

DC apparently, you have never been the victim of bullying. Revenge can be quite the aphrodisiac.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 10 years ago

Not bad, but I think you should still have had more sex in this one with Victoria and Olivia going into details of the sex after each other agreeing to be each other's girlfriend. But still 5/5 stars.

On a side note maybe you could keep this series alive using this ending and having Victoria and Olivia tag team different women.

fallensaviourfallensaviourabout 10 years ago
after reading them all....

victoria wins is the best written, and the only one that doesnt have a huge dangling thread as part of the set up...in win/win and olivia wins, the phone call from the previous chapter does nothing and is not mentioned.

as i said on olivia wins, olivia has had very little characterization throughout this story, other than a bitch with the power to pick subs out of a crowd, with so little of her, this ending felt the most forced, with her randomly deciding she loved victoria.

all that said, you are still one of the best writers on this site, and my personal favorite

parputter69parputter69about 10 years ago
Victoria scores a win!

After reading all three I felt "Olivia wins" had the best sex to it but did not think she should win out over Victoria. Win Win For All was fairly hard to put my arms around all though the epilogue was much more plausible with them going off to college together and joining a sorority than Victoria serving Olivia for a lifetime. I was glad that there was a scenario where Victoria wins. Olivia was just too much of a rich bitch for my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Victoria wins is the best one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

olivia wins was the best one. u cud have add their common effort to seduce other straight milfs in this story. but still well written. thx a lot jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Liked Victoria wins the most. Great job writing 3 different endings. Love your stories which have straight MILF seduction.

KenGoreKenGoreabout 10 years ago

Brilliant. why not do a sort of sequel showing how far the relationship between Victoria and Olivia has gone and showing how far the seductions actually went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You can't have your cake and eat it

You are very good erotic writer but with this story you went too far. I cheered for Victoria and liked her win story, but I admit that Olivia's alternate win was somehow believable for your style, at least until the epilogue.

But the sudden 180-degrees change of Olivia's character in this part is so out of blue that it breaks even the already stretched suspension of disbelief. Although, the core idea was quite exciting and could be extended in some other story. Here it just really didn't fit the previous chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

would to read what happens with Victoria and Olivia at college

SteverenosSteverenosabout 10 years ago
Victoria wins the best then All win - Olivia wins is just a shame

Victoria Wins as it should be - I like the All wins but I feel Olivia just changed her demeanor to quickly to be believable enough. Olivia wins possibly what would really happen though as Victoria does have a bit of a weakness for being dominated. Victoria wins though is not a streach as I can see that she would need to dominate if she wanted to truly win her mothers freedom from Olivia. A compromise could have been in the works a trade your submissive mother for mine, or like Victoria stated Olivia and her mom had more to loose in the blackmail side of things. Victoria truly has the upper hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This wins

I really like this story, especially this ending of it. Would be consider doing a spinoff of this having Olivia and Victoria as adults and perhaps have them start a family using Katrina as the surrogate mother so neither Olivia or Victoria need to carry their child. Oh and have them teach their child (pref daughter) how to make others submit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice, but...

The Romantic in me likes that you tried to reconcile Victory & Olivia's feud in a win-win romantic way. But... As a staunch Team Victory gal, there's no way I'd forgive that bitch for what she did to my mother, especially at the frat house. My "final showdown" with Olivia would probably involve torture (the unsexy kind) and other forms of badness, ending in a shallow grave in the woods. Debasing/destroying someone's mother in public (See: Frat House), with and in front of strangers is an unforgivable sin in my book--'cuz you know at least one frat douche has a stashed camera phone, then "BOOM!" time to move to a different country.

I could forgive alot, but once you take the fight public... The bitch has to die.

Love your writing. 4/5

legmanianlegmanianabout 10 years ago
I Love This One

What a great ending! You have even left it open so that we could see Victoria and Olivia take over college and then the workplace. Thanks, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This ending is the best.

I read this one and (plot wise) this is the best one. Sex wise, Olivia Wins was the best. What is funny is the fact that when I was reading the middle chapter, I thought "why don't they just team up?" Coincidence? I think not! Also, you are the best author ever!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Best Ending

And hopefully the best beginning of a new series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I loved this one the most

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incredible

great story :) tough it kinda bugs me how you wrote the olivia ending and what she made victorias mom do(frat party)

still great work :) 4 stars from me

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Jasmine

I liked this one and I have to tell you that YOU"RE THE BOMB babycakes........:-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The real ending

While I wish this ending had more sex in it, this is the one that works best. Neither one was submissive enough to completely be the others thus it making more sense to have them team up. While I was rooting for Victoria to win her ending made the least sense. On the other had when Oliva wins that is more natural in that Victoria already expressed sub tendencies. Great series over all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Ending

The joining of these two was my favorite. Neither Olivia nor Victoria is submissive and though it doesn't seem as though either of them, particularly Olivia, would stop short of victory this ending is an excellent compromise.

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
Three endings

Of all three endings, I felt that Olivia winning was the most plausible. Through out the rest of the Chapters, Victoria always had a hard time resisting Olivia. Each encounter left Victoria in a state of arousal and conflicted about her ability to resist in the final confrontation. But when her Mother betrayed her, that was a big push to her submission.

The sex in all three alternates was great, each was varied, each had high quality humiliation and degradation. So high marks all around.

The consistency of the entire book gets high marks from me. So a standing ovation, even if the pants are tighter than when they came out of the dryer, you engaged my mind also. That is a feat that few erotica authors do very often.

A tip of the stetson you Ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Call me a romantic

Wow this story is incredibly and this is my favourite ending, of the two I read, no wait I Love this ending!! Victoria and Olivia together are going to have a wild ride ;) and one hell of a relationship

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
I LOVED THE WHOLE SERIES!!

i must say that the three alternate endings was a real turn on for me. if i were to rate them i would say:

1. both

2. victoria

3. olivia

it was a virtual tie between 1&2 btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

after reading all three endings, i must say that olivia winning was the most believable. The epilogue to that ending was pretty fucked up and sad for victoria but kinda hot in a strange way.

jerseyboijerseyboialmost 9 years ago

Loved the story, as I have everything else I've read from you.

Because it was was written from Victoria's POV. I found the Olivia Wins chapter the most believable. If the earlier chapters had at least included Olivia's POV, at some point, then the We All Win version would have been quite believable.

As someone who was closer to the "losers" in the hierarchy of High School the way the Victoria wins played out was the most cathartic of the endings.

In all three versions the sex was great, most especially in the Olivia version, but that might be a function length for me.

I will echo many of the earlier comments, I would love to read the sequels for the first and third endings. Particularly the end of High School for the Victoria series and for We All, basically everything after that point. What they did in high school, the rest of the year, all the MILFs they seduced, and he fun they had with the sorority.

I also wouldn't be very happy with a spin off that focused on Becka and Skyler or Kate, Lauren, and June. No matter what would happen Brita deserves to be used and abused. She's neither a leader or a follower. I didn't particularly like Olivia, but at least I could respect her confidence and skills. Brita was just a waste of air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OBViously the best!

This ending was deffo my fav I am 18 and I was reading this while Candice was between my legs. I came so hard!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
not me

I was reading this, and I though this was so bad it is not even worth reading, I can't see how anyone can act this way, this is one serious I will not read

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 8 years ago
This One

I would say I enjoyed this one the most even more than Victoria Wins. It would actually be neat to see the story continue from this version.

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Magnificent

You have really out did yourself. I love the ending now that they are girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Possibly More?

I know that this is two years later, however out of the three endings, this is my favorite. Is there a possibility of a spin-off detailing the crazy seductions of this alluring duo? I think it would be amazing! Thanks for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

This is my preferred ending to this story line. It makes more sense that two powerful women would team up, and feel a strong attachment towards each other. Plus, the story was just very hot.

TheShadoWalkerTheShadoWalkerover 7 years ago
Hummm....

It seems that this mutual happy ending is quite popular, but I find it the least likely. Two 18 year old dominants would not stop, and consider all the character development, I'm certain that Victoria is not likely to come out on top.

TSW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
write a story about victoria and olivia

Write a story about Victoria and olivia only those two in the whole story

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Least believable, but most realistic

This is of course surprising, even if partial, give up by Olivia, what is hard to believe, but still probable, especially if it is indeed that she had a crush on Victoria, giving in to that more than everything else. And, if she's smart it quite clear that this is the best way to control Victoria, who would never truly submit for anything more than quick role play. The hierarchy must not be always obvious.

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckalmost 6 years ago
Only one ALPHA

Although this ending is great for the romantics, it is not realistic.

In all the animal kingdom the can only be one Alpha.

There could be a forth ending, where they both agree to work separately and have their own flowing of pets. This night work, but not in the same school setting.

Olivia seems the strongest so if only one can win then it has to be her and Victoria

will just have to try to keep her mother safe and to her self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cute

It was romantic and cute. Olivia Wins handst down!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great conclusion

I really enjoyed this ending because of how it works out for Katrina, and sets up some serious potential. I would love to see what Becka would do to Katrina in their new arrangement. Olivia and Victoria could train Becka to be domme with Katrina, or help cement Katrina's place for Becka. Things could escalate as well, with Katrina getting DPed by Olivia and Victoria while pleasuring Becka orally. Making Katrina rim Becka for me would be the ultimate humiliation.

Another idea would be a story told from the perspective of a Sorority Mother or College Professor or Cheerleading Captain at their college of being seduced and dommed by them. The story could switch perspectives to Olivia and Victoria at points, letting us know their thoughts as the seduction progresses.

WheelsintheJICWheelsintheJICover 5 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I have to say I was somewhat skeptical when I first read the one sentence summary of the stories but this series is by far the best you've written. Thank you.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
A good alternative ending

I preferred Victoria winning, but this is almost as good. Thanks fora great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

The best ending to say the least.... They will make the best team ever.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Win-Win

Before reading this story, I was in Team Victoria. Read both Olivia & Victoria winning stories & maybe due to already being part of Team Victoria, preferred that ending. However, I think this is the best ending. Having Victoria & Olivia team up together was an unexpected ending but in retrospect, was the best outcome for all.

There's no losers (well, maybe except Katrina), as everybody becomes a slut for Olivia & Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best ending

Best ending in my opinion, properly wholesome and amazing

1. Win for all

2. Victoria Wins

3. Olivia Wins (kinda had a sad ending vibe)

Overall amazing story 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Victoria wins!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am really in the Victoria camp, but I like the win-win of the third ending, too. As with some of the other readers, I thought the sex was best in the Olivia wins ending - even though my teeth were on edge the whole time. I would be interested in seeing you develop the story of their collaboration from the win-win ending. With their combined talents, who knows what might be possible? You are definitely my favorite author on this site.

Snick6977Snick6977almost 3 years ago

I don’t like the “Olivia Wins” scenario. She is the villain and she should not win. I prefer the “Win Win” scenario the best. I love a happy ending even for the slut bitch villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this is good too though i loved Victoria's winning scene i like this one too. This could be considered ideal as ofc olivia kinda knew she had no chance after how lauren betrayed her. So yes she could submit and we've seen her submitting to kate in roleplays so all and all its good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of the three endings, this is my favourite and has so much potential for a seaqual based on Victoria's and Olivia's exploits. I would dearly live fou to write that story in all its delicious perverted detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do love all your stories.

Gr8X2PlayGr8X2Playalmost 2 years ago

I liked Olivia wins ending best, However I was a bit disappointed in all endings. I wanted a more public victory and consequences played out . Still enjoyed the story and multiple endings.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Liked all three endings. This one the best

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

175. Well, I have mixed feelings. I think the Olivia winning was the better written, the win- win in second, and Victoria winning, though my desired conclusion, was least believable and readable. Maybe it is time for a little Kate-Victoria action or Olivia-Victoria escapade. I like this type of multiple ending tale. Good job.

epxxx658epxxx658over 1 year ago

This was my favorite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Olivia winning was hotter, but 'Win Win for All' was my favorite. I like a good hot love story. Sarah, so in lust (possibly love) was wonderful, it kept me coming back for more.

I love how your mind works, Jasmine! I'm about half-way through your library and lovin' every word. I hope your keyboard keeps on tappin'. I especially like your collaborations with Rebecca.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Both winning was undoubtedly the hottest. I'd love to read about their college collaborations too. Thanks for the fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow great series!!! I liked this last ending the best but Victoria wins is a great second.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely my favourite ending of the three. The conflict between the two was becoming vindictive and dangerous.

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

Best ending, definitely.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

After revisiting this story following a long hiatus, I scanned it and came to a conclusion: this scenario is a fail. Shared power is an illusion. Ultimately, executive authority rests in one set of hands. To summon a very wise counselor (the one with a c is an attorney): "There is one Lord of the Rings, and he does not share power." Olivia and Victoria may enjoy a season of cooperation, but someday, one of them will make a decision the other can't live with. Following the inevitable power struggle, one will bend the knee or go her own way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES