All Comments on 'Catching My Dream Girl'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A VERY HOT non-consent love story...

Excellent plot construction and build-up, great dialogue, wonderful character development. It all makes great sense and yet is full of surprises. I felt I could feel Derek's inner turmoil. The "rape" was extremely hot. I'm not one for violence and sex, and this was clear that he was not going to hurt her. And I'm a sucker for a happy ending - this one couldn't have been better! By the way, I LOVED the staredown with the disapproving cabbie, and the interplay with the slovenly roommate.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 12 years ago
Boys can be so obtuse:)

That was just delightful! I think you captured the inner dialogue of the romantically inexperienced and sexually insecure young man pretty well. Girls almost always want to be pursued and most boys know that. But where does pursuit turn into stalking? When do strong feelings turn into obsession? Aaahh, l'amour!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
charming

yes I liked this..but I wanted to see her get to orgasm. I love that they are both intelligent and have known each other a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Possibly the nicest story that I have read on here in a long time, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THUMBS UP

Sweet story of love (rape) . Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story!!!

I enjoyed your story very much. Please keep writing!!!

blue_elephantblue_elephantabout 12 years ago
very good

very good story you did a good job of developing your story line. It was very exciting to see their relationship develop from where it started to where it ended . You should keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved this story!

I barely ever read non consent , but ever so often i will try a few, and I love this one, it could have just as well been in romance! so sexxy! write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The one from High School

Sweet story. There's always memories of that girl from back in High School, and what might have been. Lots of people can relate to that situation. Adding the fake-rape into it is a weird kinda twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can somewhat relate to her

About the parents (and grandparents) teaching you that if you have sex before marriage that you can go to hell. Only I'm still a virgin (I think I'm too young to be losing it just yet)

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
Wonderful fable

Especially in this world where the modern Bitch eats Dog stories are more common than simple Dog & Bitch love each other & make puppies sort of stories !!! Thank you for restorin' my belief in heterosexual love'n relationship !! Your story was like manna from heaven to me !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I very much liked this story :). I was a little comprehensive about it under nonconsent at first but I really love the elements of childhood crushes and romance. Logic and flaws, lust and longing were really balanced out.

It just an opinion, but I would love to see this story expanded or maybe do a flashback.

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago

This was a great story

Wynter_stormWynter_stormover 9 years ago
Thank You

I enjoyed your story.

The build up of your characters made me feel as if I knew them. I felt your story was realistic, as if I was sitting at the sports bar watching them interact.

Its wonderful to be able to read a beginning, middle and end. It seems many writers tends to stray off after the climax in a story.

Thank you for sharing this. It was a definite turn on and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

All the use of ALL CAPS ruined it. Srsly dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

love it... its sweet and cute. i had a derek in my life but i didnt pursue him like holly did...

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Short, sweet and with a delicious twist

This really is a nice little story. Great story arc, interesting characters you can relate to, a sharp focus on a single premise that is worked out to a satisfactory conclusion and some pure raw emotion and lust to balance it all out. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the Best. So hot

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site or any other. The build-up was so good. The emotions were real and raw. The non-con theme was done with a certain grace. It's like you gave us this sweet, dark Valentine's kiss. Thank you for writing it.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77almost 2 years ago

Good story. Reminded me of a few of my dream girls growing up and how I’d do anything to be with them. Great build up. Describing Holly’s dilemma made the end result more satisfying. Looking forward to my next read.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 1 year ago

Well, I do love me some romance. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this is the 2nd story of yours that I read and again a solid 5. Love your uplifting stories that gives one a good feeling. Keep up the excellent work PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
438 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...