Catching My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

I wiped tears from the corners of her eyes with my thumb.

"It's okay, sweetheart," I said. Man, did it feel good to call her that in real life, not just in my dreams. "I don't think anything of the sort. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"You know, Derek," she smiled through her tears, "it's kind of ironic. I DID tell you how I felt about you, over and over, as we were growing up..."

"How so?" I asked.

"How many times have you heard me say, 'Catch me if you can!'?"

"About a million..." I replied.

"Don't you get it? I was trying to get you to PURSUE me, silly..."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "I never did get it. I can't believe how STUPID I am."

"Don't say that about yourself, Derek," she chided, "you're the smartest man I've ever known. And besides -- you CAUGHT me." She winked and smiled at me.

"I'm just wondering - not that it matters - but why did you leave me alone in your apartment this morning?" I queried.

"I just walked down to the market for a few things. I was going to scrounge us up some breakfast. But when I got back you were gone. I was worried that maybe you were having second thoughts about what you had said - that maybe you didn't really mean it in the cold, sober light of day."

I took her in my arms and held her tight, then locked lips with her for a slow, deliberate kiss. I wanted to remove any lingering doubts from her mind. Her tongue felt SO good against mine. It may have been five minutes before we came up for air.

"So, my sweet girl, what am I going to do with you?" I asked absent-mindedly, not really thinking about what I was saying.

"Is your roommate at home?" she asked.

"Nah, he'll be back tonight. Did you want to thank him for ratting out my location yesterday?"

"That's not exactly what I had in mind," Holly replied with a grin, "I was really just wondering if we were alone. I thought you might want to practice the 'making babies' thing with me..."

THE END

Please take a minute or two to vote and provide your comments. The author truly benefits from feedback from his readers.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers