All Comments on 'Catching Taboo Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
interesting!!!!

I would love to read more I gave it 4 stars but who knows maybe 5 stars for the next chapter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

Seems there may be a back story about jan & Jack fucking while he was on "surveillance". Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Go for it!

Continue please. A back story of Jack and Jan would be a plus.

rodavrodavalmost 6 years ago
Really great story

It's really a great one. I gave you 5 stars.

At least Abby and her brother will not be hiding their love for one another and can now openly have sex with the full knowledge of their spouses. How could it get better than that?

So thrillingly exciting for both sets of siblings swinging together.

They could now be lounging naked around their private pool enjoying casual incest teasing activities or horsing in the water.

This story can go as far as the next generation when they have kids and raise them as nudist and when they reach 18, the incest way.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Turtle1952

Jack & Jan's "surveillance" was the opening (unnumbered) Chapter. Except, it was Jan doing the surveillance.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
4 for 4

Four for incest, think of all the naughty nasty possibilities, I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cat's out of the bag!

Now that all know about the incest, Abby needs to the respective spouses that she is pregnant. Hearing this exciting news will make Jan and Jack that much more interested in continuing their illicit incest affair and plan of getting knocked up by her brother as well! They all can continue on without anyone being the wiser and have a great time!!!

sdboatersdboateralmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3

There has to be a Chapter 3.. Keep the good stuff cumming!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@sdboater

Chapter 3 is on its way.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 6 years ago
YES!!

Hell yes!!......bring on Chapter 3!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great read

5 stars! i'm looking forward to chapter 3 - and 4,5 and 6!!! nicely told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep Going!

I am hooked on this story. More Please!

BelphegorIncarnateBelphegorIncarnatealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

Pretty cringe in the last bit, but I dont mind. A solid 4.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@BelphegorIncarnate

Well, that's pretty vague. I don't know what "bit" you're talking about or why you didn't like it. The two of them getting caught? That's pretty much guaranteed, given the way Chapter 1 ended and what the story's title is.

tomjones100tomjones100almost 6 years ago
awesome

this is a good solid incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, but regarding part 3...

I was really bummed that you didnt have jack and jan pretend and feign outrage when they "caught" them. It would have been so much hotter if they acted like they were mad and would expose their secret incest affair. I still want you to continue.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Outrage

I considered fake outrage, and decided to do the exact opposite (having them enter naked) because it fit the characterization and story flow better. That's the thing about being an author. You have MANY options and choose the ones that fit the story you want to tell. Make other choices and you get a different story (I hint at this at the end of Chapter 3). As a reader, if seeing those other options is pretty easy, maybe you should be a writer, too.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Abby a Bitch!!!

All Through this and the first Chapter You read that Jack Loves Abby, Jan Loves Dave, and Dan and Abby Love Each Other. Then Jan Loves Jack, and Jack finally admits to himself that he Loves Jan. BUT...but other than the mention that Jack and Abby are planning on children "in a couple years" there has never been any indication that Abby actually Loves Jack. It seems to me that Abby only married Jack strictly has COVER. sure she says she missed him when he's on night surveillance but that's more to cover her affair then showing affection for her Husband. If that's the Case I hope Chapter 3 It's Shows her true colors and somehow pays for it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, boo, boo, boo...too many crying over this tale...too many 'complicatjons' and too much 'deceit' for some of you!!??

You should not have read Chapter 2 if you did not want to be exposed to this...YOUR CHOICE, bow move on!

I, for one, love the story...the twins get back together, Jan 'Linda's knew about them, and when found out, just moved herself and her brother right into something they both wanted anyway...it keeps it in tthe family, for sure...

We will see in Chapter 3 if they make a go of it...successfully, and then if we can see more chapters on this "family" excursion..

**5* Stars-most excellent story, well-written and thought out...MORE, PLEASE!!

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Wow. They're even shittier people if they think it might be Dave's and they're going to pass it off as jacks? Get out now!

LeenysmanLeenysman7 months agoAuthor

@shadracht:

If they're keeping the affair a secret, keeping the paternity a secret would go along with that. There are even concerns about being able to do a DNA test to check that paternity without getting charged with incest. All consequences of that illicit desire.

Yet somehow the infidelity is a bigger issue that the incest??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1939 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES