All Comments on 'Catching Taboo Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story looks like it will end up being a long one keep it up

rodavrodavalmost 6 years ago
Really a very exciting incest story

It would be nice to continue for their ordinary daily lives. Like they get together naked and casually fooling around the pool. Or walking in a brother and sister fucking and instead of getting shocked would just casually greet them with a rolled eyes smiling, then the wife will kiss her husband on the forehead as he lovingly fucks his sister.

They could go have a family vacation in a nudist beach or nudist summer camp.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great story

Great story hope you keep it going!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really good story

and i agree with the other comments - a chapter 4 would be great - do they move into a house together, who's kid is it? does Jan get pregnant? maybe jumping forward a few months in time and taking it from there. I liked the story - so more would be great!!! 5 stars!!!

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Nice little tale of surprises.

CormacMacArtCormacMacArtabout 5 years ago
Liked it. Not realistic though.

Personally I think it would have been more realistic for the non cheating brother and sister to have been super pissed for a while and just staying as a twosome until the anger calmed down and forgiveness was begged for. Lying is a huge problem in any relationship let alone a marriage. Yeah they might have been turned on, but the anger should have outweighed that for quite a bit of time. It also would allow the brother sister too experience their own taboo feelings alone and come to grips with that as well. Also the pregnancy should have made Jack pissed and he should demand a dna test. Then after they slowly work things out they can get close again, just like any marriage that goes on to survive infidelity. I gather though that you didn't want a realistic story so much as just a sexy one, but you asked for thoughts and criticisms. Cheers.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Yep!!! Abby's a Bitch!!!

I Don't Find Abby Believable

Through all 3 Chapters she seems deceitful and manipulative. I found her admission to loving Jack false. The way she described lying about the baby to be more proof that she's a bitch. and that's sad because I like the other characters UNTIL they blow over her obvious faults No. 1 being she's a BITCH. That made them less believable too.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Fuzzy_Kbear

The whole story is unrealistic because it's meant to be. The point of it is to get the four of them into bed together. So, of course Jack and Jan forgive Dave and Abby quickly. The way the story's structured, I don't put much effort into characterizing the two married relationships before this night when Dave and Abby get caught. In my mind, though, the two married couples do love each other. They're just attracted to their siblings, too, with Dave and Abby having given in to that when they were 18 and Jack and Jan resisting until now. If I'd been going for realism, Chapter 3 would have been a fight, not a sexual foursome. I had no interest in writing an argument, so didn't.

PandemicReader8PandemicReader8over 3 years ago

These characters deserve a few more turns in life

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Jack's reaction for the kid not possibly his was akin for a cucks. Also how Jan basically disrespects him in the end and his reaction to that also shows it. Just meh.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@EZ8lt

I doubt Jack feels cuckolded, since Dave and Abby's affair opened the door to letting him have sex with Jan. Whether you consider that revenge or the consummation of an attraction Jack and Jan had but hadn't acted upon the way Dave and Abby had years before, Jack's far from heartbroken about how things have turned out. If there was one man in the whole world he wouldn't get upset about Abby having sex with, it's Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I somehow have the feeling if part 4 would ever come, than jan would also get pregnant and in the end they find out both babies are swapped father. But then you probably had to rename them Marcy and Jill......

And we are back to Mon and I...

Thanks for the good read. And I personally think that cuckold is only when the idiot doesn't join in, which they did...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O. K.

Good storyline.

4 Stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think he was a cuck & his wife made him one when fucking her brother.

Don’t think I’d have ever gone for the foursome with any of them.

Holding the knowledge of their invest over their heads would have been too powerful a handle to give up that easily. And my wife having cheated on me might well have been a divorce started.

Since she was pregnant with her brother’s child, he had all the leverage in the world to obtain a divorce getting everything from her. No way would she even peep in objection afraid he’d expose her incestious behavior.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I only read the first few comments, with Leenysman's responses...and I have to agree with Leenysman, as I did before...this is a story, with UNREALISTIC parts to it, which only make the story better.

Cuckold...you people really worry too much about plot lines that are/are not present/absent from individual stories...READ EACH STORY FOR WHAT IT IS...be respectful in your comments, or do not comment (unless the story is OBVIOUSLY bad and needs pointing out)...

Me, I love the story, feel it leaves much room for future chapters, and hope to see some...

**5** Stars again...

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@MADDOGINTEXAS; Comments

Thanks for that. It seems like some readers can't accept the basic idea of polyamory, especially when it involves two men sharing one or more women -- one of the men MUST be a cuckold! Instead of both men being capable of loving both women and sharing them without a goal of disdain or possessiveness.

You would also think I would have a reputation for writing polyamory stories (even more than writing incest stories) by now. Of 85 submissions here (some multi-part series), just six don't involve either group sex or a group marriage. And half of those six have a ghost involved, so there's just two bodies but three souls involved to some degree. And another story has a couple OFFER to join together with a third person (who was part of a triad in her past) and they're turned down. So, that's down to just TWO stories out of 85 which are purely one-man/one-woman (Birthday at the Hotel Bar and Time Looped)? Might as well avoid me altogether, if you dislike poly. But don't turn around and act surprised that it's there.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

I think the whole "you were going to lie to me about maybe not being the father" was swept under the rug for porn logic so they could have sex. You literally only needed to not put that in if it wasn't going to be important. It just made everything feel less realistic and weaker.

LadyLoreLadyLore11 days ago

Polyamory is a open relationship just with rules and it doesn't work which is why readers don't like it the whole fact she lied for how long to husband still creates the disrespect which kills the trust then she gets pregnant by her brother and was going to pass it off as the husband's making him a cuckold and showing him the ultimate betrayal and disrespect and then his sisters comment at the end says she lied and betrayed him and was already having threesomes with her husband and his sister then having a foursome all of that ruined the story the husband may have fucked his sister but he should have divorced his wife for the disrespect and constant lies he should have kicked his brother in laws ass and after the comment his sister made had nothing to do with her for her role in the situation all 3 betrayed and lied to him and he goes along with it the husband made himself to be a cuckold when he he should have divorced her kicked his ass and disowned his sister the husband proved he was not a man which is why his wife started fucking her brother again and decided to get pregnant with his kid

LeenysmanLeenysman11 days agoAuthor

@LadyLore: Jan did not cheat on Dave, until being with Jack in Chapter 1. She and Abby did engage in threesomes in college, before Abby met Jack (stated in Chapter 1), but none more after that. Definitely not one involving Jan, Dave and Abby together. And since Dave and Jan met at Abby and Jack's wedding, those college threesomes preceded their relationship, too.

Now, if this weren't two sets of siblings, Abby and Jan would not have been the least bit hesitant to spouse swap or engage in a foursome. In the end, it's the incest which makes them hesitant (although even that is overcome) and secretive, not the infidelity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1939 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES