Catching Taboo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunger sated, Abby asked, "So, what mistake did we make that clued you in on the affair?"

Jan answered, "My last trip, I returned home on Thursday instead of Friday and recognized both the scent of sex and your perfume in the bedroom. You must have refreshed it right before heading home. The perfume made me suspect it was you, but I didn't say anything because if it was anyone else, I was going to need proof and I didn't want Dave to be on guard. I went to see Jack to get the hidden camera the next day, then faked a trip for this week, rather than wait for another real one. I was monitoring the video feed from a hotel room. When I saw Dave lighting candles, I called Jack. I had already watched the two of you for awhile before he arrived, so I rewound the video and cuddled up with him when he appeared to be aroused by watching you and then admitted being attracted to me. We figured you wouldn't mind that much if we followed your example."

Dave said, "If I had checked Jan's itinerary to know that she was returning a day early, we wouldn't have been together. As it is, she would have simply walked in on us if she had been an hour earlier. When she didn't say anything about the smells in the bedroom, I thought we got away with it and didn't mention it to you. Then I made the same damned mistake by not already checking her itinerary for this week. If she never actually flew out, there would either be no itinerary or just her hotel, here in Nashville."

"Seems to be our fate, to get caught," Abby said, sadness flitting across her face. "I'm glad it worked out better this time. Things have never really been the same with Mom and Dad."

Dave said, "They'll never be the same between the four of us, either, but in a good way."

"Think about this, then," Jan said. "If I had arrived that hour earlier and walked in on the two of you that night, I would have gladly jumped right into a threesome with you both. I then wouldn't have needed Jack's help with the camera, so I wouldn't have gotten a chance to seduce him. He would still be in the dark. Unless the three of us decided to get him involved by making him think I needed the camera anyway."

"That would be pretty devious," I said, a suspicious chill running down my back. "It's not what actually happened, is it?"

"Maybe in some parallel universe," Jan said. "In this one, we caught them tonight, like we just said."

"And the taboo caught us," I said.

~~~~~

Author's Note: And that's my little tale. What did you think? Constructive criticism always appreciated.

12