All Comments on 'Catching Taboo'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
HillfrogHillfrogalmost 6 years ago
So? Get that part 2 going :-)

A little glib, but that's cool - I'd like to read where this goes.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait

Would love to see where you go with this story .Thanks for the good read .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part two please

Go for it.

gara5289gara5289almost 6 years ago
Wouldn't mind a part 2

but you never explained why Jack would just be ok with this.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
Very Good

Get Crackin on number 2 ! ! !

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

great story. really like this one. it would be great to see chapter 2 and 3 and maybe more. terrific beginning.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 6 years ago
YES

Great story.......MORE PLEASE!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
More

Parts 2 and 3. 5 Stars for this posting.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 6 years ago
Nice twist and great story

It would be a crime in most states to tintalate us and not give us the other side of the story and the big finish of whether a foursome was in the making or just a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brought Back Memories

i played with my older sister when we were kids and then had a 3 year affair with her after i graduated college. Ended when she got married.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 6 years ago
MORE!!!

WE WANT MORE!!!

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Please,please,please!

More would be lovely! Great story ,what ever you decide to do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'd rather see them drop the hammer. The cheating is just plain fucked up. The whole I don't like sleeping alone at night is a shitty reason to cheat.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reason to cheat?

Being alone at night wasn't really a complaint, just because Abby said so. It was their *opportunity* to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hell YES!

Please write it that way! Dave and Abby's story first, then Jan and Jack "catching" Dave and Abby. Jan and Jack could walk in naked when they decide to catch Dave and Abby. And make sure that the brothers get their own sisters pregnant

JubbJubbJubbJubbalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Wow, this was incredibly hot! I can't wait to see what happens next, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

drop the hammer on dave and abby.

kyotie913kyotie913almost 6 years ago
Yes Please

Would like to see were you take this story

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 6 years ago
Heck ya!!!!!

Is chapter two coming tomorrow? Already a nice twisted story. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Olen siskon kanssa syömässä ravintolassa ja illalla menemme sänkyyn.

Nussin pillua paljaalla. Sisko tykkää seksistä.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 6 years ago
Well played

Keep this one going for sure...

tomjones100tomjones100almost 6 years ago
please write more

you should expand this part 1, and write part 2 and 3. also, part 4 can be a prequel about abby's college years. the threesomes, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sorry, had to give it 2* just for them talking about getting together for a foursome, rather than kicking them out and divorcing their cheating ass's. Other then that, The story was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

I had an older sister, now deceased, that seduced me when I was 16 or so I wasn't dragged into the relationship kicking and screaming, mind you. when she broached the topic, I was very hormonal and all for it, I mean a 16 year old getting to bang a 23 year old that had a body that caused all my friends to have to hide their crotches when she wore shorts! We continued to get together weekly until I got married and shortly she did, too I may just submit a story about us...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dialogue!

You really need to work on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

This is good shit, please don’t stop now!

baulch21baulch21over 5 years ago
More please

Definitely a few more chapters needed please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just totally dumb and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes yes, thank you a chapter 2 + 3, going to read now...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Excellent story...and I concur...Abby & Dave's story, then the 4-some...keep it going, then maybe some more chapters...

Whadda'ya say...??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll give you a 9 star story,got me hardaf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 43 year old aunt fucked me when I was 15,my first feel.of pussy,it lasted for ten years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that every good I/T story has to be ruined by going harem-mode bullshit in later chapters? The entire point that makes I/T hot is it being a secret, forbidden, 'taboo' relationship, hence the category.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year agoAuthor

Harem is usually defined as one man with multiple women, right (and reverse harem as one woman with multiple men)? This is two brother-sister pairs, specifically one pair catching the other and beginning their own incestuous relationship as a result, before forming a foursome. If you started this, thinking it would ONLY result in one pair getting together, you'll really dislike my other incest-ménage stories.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

The lying really spoils things for me. It doesn't matter that they ended up being able to be together as brother and sister, Dave and Abby are shit people for doing this to their spouses who they supposedly love.

LeenysmanLeenysman7 months agoAuthor

@shadract:

The infidelity is part-and-parcel part of the story -- hard to catch taboo, if it's not happening. So is the fact that the intimate relationship between Dave and Abby came first and (as you see in Chapter 2) is something they NEEDED to lie about ending, to satisfy their parents. At the same time, this brings the incest into focus as an attraction that they cannot resist, leading to an admission to an attraction between Jack and Jan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES