Catching Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto the bed behind her and pulled her hips towards me and my cock was at the perfect height to slide right into her, spreading her walls apart as I slapped into her tight little butt. "Oh, fuck!" she cried out when I pulled back and rammed into her again, her own hips pushing back at me to produce an even louder slap, as skin struck skin.

I hadn't fucked anyone but Abby in almost nine years and forgot how easy it was to cause a skinnier woman to rebound away from you in doggy position. I grabbed onto her hips more tightly and helped pull her back into me. "Such... a... perfect... little... pussy," I grunted as I kept stroking into her. "I... love... you, Jan!"

"You... better," Jan retorted, between grunts. I stroked in and out, trying desperately not to come in less than a minute. A couple of deep breaths helped stave off imminent orgasm and we settled into a steadier rhythm, Jan pushing her whole body back at me on each thrust. She reached one hand behind her neck and quickly pulled her tshirt over her head, revealing her toned back and the sides of her tits swaying beneath her. She was sex incarnate in that moment and if we never managed to hook up again, I would always remember the sight of my sister impaled on my dick, swaying forward and back.

"Harder, Jack!" she cried. "I won't... won't break... honest."

"Not why... I'm holding... back..." I panted. "Want you... to cum first."

"Oh? I'm... almost... there, Jack. Oh... gawd... fuck, fuck... harder... fuck me harder! I wanna... cum... all over... your... big... fat... cock... as it... fills me up! Yes... yessss, YESSS!" Her words were replaced by the pulsation of her pussy squeezing around my penis, just as I lost control and spasmed my spermy load deep into her. I kept thrusting as she continued cumming around me, the two of us finally collapsing to our right sides, still joined together. We could see the action on the laptop screen. Abby and Dave were also cuddling together, getting Dave hard so they could fuck again.

"Why didn't we do this before, exactly?" I asked, when I could breathe and think straight enough to do so, kissing her shoulder.

Jan chuckled before answering, "Fear that Mom and Dad would catch us and kill us both if we had done it at home when I was 18 and you were 20? Then you were dating Abby and I would have needed to ask her permission and then Dave's. It got less and less likely, until we caught them together."

"We don't actually have their permission, you know," I pointed out.

"No, but they didn't have ours and it didn't stop them, if it hasn't been going on since before we met them," Jan retorted. "Are you feeling guilty about cheating on them?"

"Hell, no. I feel this only starts to even the score," I answered. "I know that sounds vindictive, but they've earned some revenge. I have to wonder how many lies they have told us to keep their secret. Take tonight, for example. Abby's supposed to be working an extra half-shift of overtime, until 8. I'm supposed to prepare dinner. Instead she's working up an appetite right now and might even claim she's too tired for sex with me. Now I have to wonder how many other times she supposedly worked overtime were actually her fucking Dave while you were out of town."

"If there's any affair more in need of being kept secret, it's theirs," she said.

"And now ours, too," I said. "Should we even tell them?"

"Unless this is going to be the only time we ever have sex, I think we need to. I don't want to double the lies, if we can stop them entirely," she said. "Because, I don't want this to be the only time I get to be with you, big brother. I want it all. All four of us in the same bed or at least swapping freely."

I slipped my cock from Jan's pussy, got up from the bed, went to the laptop and advanced the video to the present time, seeing Abby riding Dave in cowgirl position. I moved to the side where Jan could see them and said, "Then we better get to your house before Abby leaves..."

~~~~~

Author's Note: A little brother-sister tale, with the potential for continuation, if it is well received by the readers. Your votes decide. Unless someone has a better suggestion, Part 2 would tell Dave and Abby's story and Part 3 would explore a possible foursome.

12