All Comments on 'Cate's Gift Ch. 03'

by erossmantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 9 years ago
More Please

Love the creativity and challenges. Keep them cumming. One question when did she go from libraian to business woman? Also, I think Stacy needs a reappearance

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't end here

You have a great story line with lots of very erotic possibilities going. You could have them get erotic or other symbolic tattoos or piercings. I hope you do not stop this story here.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeover 9 years ago
More from Internet

Great writing. Will you be giving us more on the challenges from the Internet? Not really enthrall with Cate attached so closely to her office people. Would like to see more out in the public and more stranger sex. Hope to see more about Cate really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Great writing! Slowly developing the story and build up the tension. But I like to see more detailed writing about the sex itself.

Keep up the good work!

rso13rso13about 8 years ago
Just right

All three episodes in Cate’s Gift were pretty much perfect for me. There was tension, surprises and most of all everyone ended up having fun and being on equal footings.

While it might have been good to have the sex in more detail I think it might have added extra length to the stories that may have made it a bit tedious for me. I’m more of a plot person and enjoyed each of the plots.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Very well done series. I know it has been nearly eight years since the last chapter, but I would love to see chapter 4. Please note a shutter is a decorative and/or storm cover for a window. Shudder is a reaction of the human body. Kind of like shiver, only with an element of extreme emotion. A minor quibble, but I thought you should know. I would like a little more detail in the sex scenes, but that's just me. You write your way. You do it extremely well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous