Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia decided not to roll, but the last taunt snapped her out of her lethargy. I've got to do something, she thought. But what? Hadley is more athletic, she's quicker, she has a strategy. I'm nothing but a big, fat, stupid animal, and she's totally tamed me. What can I possibly do?

And then it came to her, just as Hadley's whole hand plunged into her vagina and make her scream out. Despite the pain and humiliation, she knew what she must do.

Hadley called out to her second.

"Please bring the lube. I don't want to hurt Amelia."

There was nervous laughter from the sisters at Hadley's cruel joke. When the lube arrived, Hadley pulled out of Amelia, grabbed a handful of it and then pushed back in. She did this five times until Amelia felt like her insides were coated in slime.

Hadley started moving her hand deeper. Amelia couldn't stop her body from jerking and shaking wildly no matter how hard she tried. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a choked sound came from her mouth.

"That should be enough satisfaction for any woman," Hadley said with a laugh. "But I know it's not enough for Amelia. Did you know the anal cavity is deeper than the vaginal canal? Maybe it can take me all the way to the shoulder. Let's see how deep."

Hadley's words reassured Amelia. It seemed almost sure that her opponent would play into her new strategy.

She guessed that before Hadley would attempt to work on her ass, she'd jump on top of her stomach a few more times to make sure there wouldn't be any resistance. She encouraged Hadley to think that she was recovering a little by lifting her arms and moving her body slightly as Hadley pulled her hand out of Amelia's vagina. Then she waited.

Sure enough, Hadley jumped up, straddled her and jumped into the air to land on Amelia's belly. Amelia waited until Hadley's body was on the way down, and then she sat up quickly and put her arms around Hadley. She held her tightly, and then she rolled.

It was over in seconds. When Amelia's body rolled on top of her, Hadley struggled briefly, but there was nothing she could do, so she just lay there. Amelia lay on her for a while breathing deeply as she watched Hadley's face get scared. She thinks I'm going to kill her, Amelia thought.

Once more the noisy room had become deadly silent as the sorority sisters waited breathlessly to see what Amelia would do to Hadley.

As Hadley's breath was being squeezed out of her and Amelia's was returning, Amelia began speaking.

"Hadley, you are so much better in every way than I am. You're more athletic, you're quicker, you're smarter, you can steal any man from any woman on campus, you can do everything I can't.

"There's only one thing that I have that you don't, and that's fat. You're right. I am a whale, and everybody in this room is probably looking at me with disgust.

"I hope you're enjoying all my blubber. Don't worry, I'm not going to break any bones, but I have to do this."

She lifted her body and let it drop on the helpless Hadley.

"We could call that move the whale crushing the hairless rat. I see you've still got a little spark there, so here's another one. You're awfully quiet now, Hadley. I better check to see if you're still conscious.

"Good. I didn't crush all the life out of you because you certainly responded to that. I guess no one has ever pulled you up by your breasts before. They fit my hands perfectly.

"I'll sit on your stomach now like you sat on mine, but I won't put all my weight on you unless you try something. Now I can lean forward and put a finger inside your pussy, like you did to me.

"Here's two fingers for you. You know, even though you've got large hands for your size, mine are bigger than yours. Three fingers! I think you've got some wind back, because that was a lot of sound.

"Here's four. Wow! Where did that scream come from? I wonder what you'll sound like when I explore your ass. You promised the audience a fist in the ass, and I don't think you're in any shape to deliver now, so maybe I'll do it for you.

"Here's five in your filthy cunt. I think the fight has gone out of you, Hadley, because you're whimpering like a wounded animal. I wonder what you'd be willing to do for me to change my mind about sticking my hand up your ass.

"There we go. My fist is inside your vagina. How does that feel? I'm sure you've taken a lot of your big football star boyfriends up there or I would have never been able to get my hand in. I wonder how many you've taken up the ass.

"Okay, Hadley, I tried to push in a little like you did with me, but I'm afraid I might split you in two. Maybe I'll try to get my arm up your ass since you say it's so much deeper.

"Now I'm going to pull my hand out of you, but I won't make a fist like you did, because I don't want to take you to the emergency room. This big whale is a hell of a lot nicer than the basketball bitch.

"While I'm pulling out, I'll ask you my question again. What would you do to keep me from putting my hand up your ass? I'm looking for an answer that's one word. There's only one right answer. What did you say?

"No, that's three words. Think hard, Hadley, what would you do to avoid that pain? And the humiliation? Remember, this video is going to be in the sorority house for a long time. What is the word?"

Hadley's whisper was so soft that the girls who were silent and listening hard couldn't hear it. But Amelia repeated it loudly.

"You got it. That's the right answer: anything. Sisters, Hadley is willing to do anything if I don't put my arm up her colon.

"Anything isn't going to be that hard, Hadley. There, my hand is out of your vagina. That must be a relief. Relax for a second and get your strength together.

"When you can speak, I want you to ask your second to put a couple of small cushions under your head to raise it up a little. That's it. Now I'm going to get on my hands and knees, and we're going to be lesbians, at least you are. I'm going to move back on you until your mouth is at my pussy.

"You already made me come with your finger, but this time you get to do it with your tongue. I've never done this before, and you say you haven't either, so it will be fun to see what happens. Okay, I feel your hot breath on my pubic hair. Time to get to work."

She's not going to do much, Amelia thought. She's exhausted and confused. But I'll let her go for a few minutes and then pretend to have some orgasms. Meanwhile, I'll keep humiliating her by talking about what she's doing.

"I don't feel much yet, Hadley. You've got to do better than that if you want to steal a pretty lesbian away from her girlfriend. Move it around. You're just licking the inside of my thighs. You need to get to the point, so to speak. That's it, lick that damp hair. It's still got all the juice from when you made me come with your finger. Do you like the taste?

"Better get used to it, because at the rate you're going, you'll be between my legs all night. Come on, Hadley, my pussy is waiting for your tongue. That's it. I finally feel you. Lick a little harder. That's more like it. Drink in my juices. Enjoy the taste and smell. Oooh! What was that?"

Her body was shaking all of a sudden. Between her legs, Hadley's tongue was caressing her gently. It left her vagina and went back to the inside of her thighs, and then it was back at her outer lips. But the feeling was different. It felt more like the enthusiastic tongues of her boyfriends, especially the ones who got excited by her large bush. That's why she never trimmed it.

But this was no guy, thought Amelia, unless it was a guy who was a mind reader. This tongue knew exactly what to do to. This tongue knew things she couldn't even express in words. It had just made her come, and it was about to make her come again. Why was Hadley doing this, and how did she know what to do?

Hadley's soft, moist tongue between her legs was touching her in ways she had never been touched. It moved slowly, then quickly, then slowly again, driving her close to the edge every time. She tried to keep on talking, but her voice failed her. And then she felt like she was falling off a cliff. Her whole body shook as she lost control. She panted rapidly and then moaned as the biggest orgasm yet overwhelmed her.

When she came down from the clouds, she realized Hadley had completed her assignment so she had to get off her. She rose up and looked back at Hadley in amazement. She was amazed to see Hadley smiling and motioning for her to get back to where she had been. In a daze, she got over Hadley's mouth again, and soon that amazing tongue was back at work.

Amelia tried to focus on Hadley's humiliation, but all she could feel coming from the girl under her was that tongue making passionate love to her. Her mood began changing from cold to warm to hot. She began feeling good about herself, better than she had since Josiah dumped her. Hadley's tongue was going to her brain, she thought.

The spell was broken for a moment when Hadley pushed Amelia's rear up off her face with her hands for a second and said something. Then she pulled Amelia's vagina onto her mouth again, and the magic continued. Hadley's hands began stroking Amelia's back, going as high as they could and giving her a slight push.

Then the hands went down to Amelia's ass and pushed it up long enough for her to say something. What was she saying? The hands went up Amelia's back again and gently pushed. When Hadley repeated this a third time, Amelia listened closely and heard what she said. It was "Please."

Please what? What does she want me to do? She's driving me nuts with that tongue. I should move on, because everyone is watching us. She's incredible. Why is she pushing at the top of my back? It's not like she's trying to push me away.

Then it hit her. Hadley was pushing for Amelia to do for her what she was doing for Amelia. She wanted a true sixty-nine. When Amelia understood, without thinking, she bent forward.

Hadley's legs were wide apart, and her vagina was open, red and moist. Amelia began licking around it and then inside of it. For a few moments, all was silent, and then Amelia came again.

As she did, Hadley began thrashing around as if she were having a fit. Amelia got off her quickly and looked at her. Her facial expression was ecstatic, and her body was out of control, flopping around like a fish in a pail. When she calmed down, she looked up at Amelia with innocent puppy dog eyes, smiled and then motioned for her to get back on top.

Amelia wanted to do exactly that, but she stopped herself. What was she thinking? Hadley must be getting ready to pull some kind of trick, and she better snap out of it before she was in trouble again.

"No, you don't, bitch," she said to Hadley.

She saw Hadley's expression go from bliss to disappointment.

"I don't know why I did that. I'm here to teach you a lesson, not get you off.

"It's time for your grand finale. You get to eat me out again, but this time you get some special salsa. I'm moving back over you, but changing the position a little. There! Now get that tongue in motion again. Do the same thing you did a minute ago. Put your tongue as deep into me as you can and then fuck me with it. But this time put it into my ass."

Hadley tried to move her head away, but Amelia reached back and pulled apart her butt cheeks and pushed hard against Hadley's face, trapping it inside. Then she spoke loudly.

"Can you hear me? I know your face is buried in my butt. You're not going to get out of there until I come one more time. Meanwhile, I'll rub over you and see if I can get your nose into my ass."

There were retching sounds from inside Amelia's butt.

"I hear you, Hadley," she said. "Try to control yourself. Even if you throw up, I'm not getting off you until you're done. I'm waiting.

"There, I felt a little tingle. You've got to do much better. Start off slowly. Just lightly lick up and down my crack. Do you like the taste of the hair around my asshole?

"That's more like it. Keep going, but now push a little harder. There. You finally hit the target. I know you felt it, too, because you pulled away. I'll wait until you get control of yourself and start again.

"Now you're getting the hang of it. I'm going to push out now, so you can stick your tongue into me, and I'm going to give it some squeezes, just little love hugs from my ass to your tongue.

"Keep going. I'm getting my fingers between my legs, and I'll work my pussy while you work my asshole. Once I come with your tongue in my ass, I'll let you up.

She made Hadley work another couple of minutes and was about to end it when her body began shaking again.

"Ooooh, Hadley, what in the world?"

Amelia couldn't say anything else. She was too shocked. Instead of just putting her tongue into Amelia's ass, Hadley was working on it just like she had worked on her vagina.

Amelia was so astonished that she stopped fingering her vagina. When Hadley didn't stop, she began touching herself again. Hadley was in and out and all around and keeping time with her. She was devouring her enthusiastically. She was making love to her ass.

The sensations Hadley was arousing in the nerve endings around and inside her ass while her fingers flicked her clitoris made Amelia lose control. Her butt began rubbing hard against Hadley's face, her asshole started spasming and another huge orgasm washed over her. She lifted her face up to the ceiling in ecstasy and from her mouth came a wild animal sound. She felt like a lioness mating in the jungle.

When it was over, Amelia felt like she was glowing. She loved everyone in the world, and everyone loved her. Her face was smiling, and she had difficulty forinc the warm and fuzzy feeling out of herself.

She got up and looked at Hadley, who just lay there motionless, taking deep breaths. Hadley was looking at her with innocent happy eyes again. Why she looks like a dog trying to please her master, thought Amelia. But she's my worst enemy. I need to finish this.

"Thanks for that, Hadley," she said.

Hadley smiled as she said this, but the smile quickly disappeared as Amelia spoke again.

"I think you've shown everyone here what you really are. They all saw how much you enjoyed yourself in my ass. Well, I'm finished with you, but maybe some of the other sisters would enjoy giving you the chance to clean them out with your magic tongue.

"This whole thing started with someone telling a few boys that you were a lesbian. I have to apologize for my friend. You're not a just a lesbian, but a lesbian who loves to eat out assholes. You need to go back to the stinking swamp you escaped from.

"I see you're getting your voice back. Go ahead. Say it to me. Give me your best shot!"

"I hate you, Amelia," Hadley screamed. "I may be a bitch, but you're more cruel and sadistic than I could ever be. You're mean and vicious and --."

She stopped speaking and burst into tears.

Amelia stared at her. She was sobbing uncontrollably, and her body was shaking. She looked like a little girl who had fallen off her bicycle. Amelia didn't have the heart to go on. She even felt like going over and comforting her, which some of the sisters were already doing.

I've broken her, Amelia thought. She deserved it, but it doesn't give me any satisfaction.

She found her clothes, put them on quickly, said goodbye to her friends and went home, where she stood in the shower for thirty minutes and still felt dirty.

***********

The next day, Amelia woke up feeling different. The first thing she did was throw out all of the junk food in her cabinets and refrigerator. After a healthy breakfast, she did some homework and then went to the gym for a strenuous workout. She felt totally alert in her afternoon classes, and after dinner with some friends, she realized that she hadn't eaten much but felt full.

A few days later she realized that without consciously going on a diet, she was back to her healthy eating habits and feeling good about herself again. She even let her friends talk her into going to the women's basketball game on Friday.

They were on the opposite side from the team bench, and all of them watched Hadley, who looked strange with her shaved head. She played like she was possessed, and they waited to see her body fly as she provoked the other team, but this night she didn't, so the game flowed smoothly up and down the court.

When Hadley was taken out for a breather, they saw her drinking some water and looking around. She spotted them and stared at them, squinting to pick out their faces. Then she began smiling and gave them a big wave. They looked at each other in surprise, and they decided to wave back. She nodded and seemed happy.

When she went back in, Amelia and her friends were even more surprised. Every time she made a basket, she pointed a finger at them. She made a lot of baskets, and soon the small crowd in the gym was all staring in their direction.

They decided not to do anything to acknowledge Hadley's gestures and pretended she was pointing to someone else. When the game was over, Hadley crossed the court and looked like she was going to come up to them in the stands, so they rushed out quickly. Amelia decided she better not go to another game.

The next Monday, Hadley showed up for the sorority dinner and meeting. Her bald head was starting to sprout a little hair, and it looked ridiculous. She didn't say anything and sat in a corner with her friends, but Amelia couldn't help glancing at her a few times.

Each time she did, she turned her head away quickly, because Hadley was staring at her. What was she up to? Amelia got angry with herself. Why should she care? She left quickly after the meeting without saying goodbye to anyone and then got angry with herself for doing that.

She had just come home from the library the next night when there was a knock on her door.

"Who is it?"

"Hadley," said a small voice.

Amelia's first instinct was to yell at her to go away. But then she thought, why? She wasn't intimidated by her anymore. It was pathetic that Hadley was still stuck on her petty revenge schemes.

Whatever she did, Amelia didn't care now. She was no longer the sniveling, depressed, fat Amelia. She was feeling trim, strong and grounded.

"Did you hear me?" Hadley asked a little louder.

I'm going to kill her with kindness, Amelia decided as she went to the door. That will really throw her.

"I'm sorry, Hadley," she said as she opened the door. Even with her ridiculous fuzzy hair, Hadley looked darling, thought Amelia, but when Hadley smiled, Amelia frowned and thought, what an actress! That smile would work for most people, but not me.

"Come in," she said. "Can I get you anything?"

"No thanks. I'm really sorry to disturb you so late. I won't stay long."

"It's no bother at all," said Amelia. "I was just about to make myself a cup of herb tea. Why don't we sit at the kitchen table, and I'll make you a cup, too. I think I can find some chocolates that I got as a gift. I hope they're not stale."

Hadley didn't say anything as she followed Amelia into the kitchen and sat down. Out of the corner of her eye, Amelia saw that she was watching her intently as she put the kettle on the stove and searched for the open box of chocolates.

"Found them," she said, and when she turned around, she saw Hadley's face in full light for the first time.

She was shocked to see Hadley's eyes were red, and she was red around the nose. Then Hadley drew in her breath sharply and began sobbing.

"Hadley, what's the matter? Let me get you some tissues. Here's a box. Tell me what's wrong."

She's good, Amelia thought. I'm going to be very sympathetic and understanding now. Without thinking, she ran her hand over the fuzzy carpet on Hadley's head.

After she wiped away her tears and blew her nose, Hadley began to talk in a whimper, then stopped herself and spoke in her normal voice, with just a hint of weepiness.