Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but I know who gave you those chocolates. He gave me the same box."

"I guess Josiah wasn't good for either of us, but that's not going to keep me from enjoying his chocolates."

"I don't know," Hadley said. "He might have had possibilities, but I ruined him for you. I'm so sorry."

"Is that why you're here? Apology accepted. I really don't think of him at all anymore. Right now, I'm casting the net, so to speak, and I think I've spotted a couple of fish that look interesting. Would you like to hear about them?"

"Oh Amelia, I would love to. It really touches me that you would confide in me after what I did to you. I would love to be of help if I know them, or maybe I could check them out for you to see if they are worth your trouble. But if you don't mind, I came here to talk to you about something else. Thanks for the nice cup of tea.

"I see you couldn't resist running your hand through my hair. You know, all the girls and the guys are doing that," she said, "and I hate it, but --"

"Please forgive me," Amelia said sweetly. "It was thoughtless of me."

"I was about to say that I hate it when they do it, but just now when you did it, I wanted to rub my head against your hand like a pussycat because it felt so good.

"I know I look like an ugly rat, and I did it to myself, because it was so important for me to win our catfight. I didn't want you to pull my hair like I was going to pull yours. Amelia, I have a favor to ask you."

"Ask away, Hadley. If I can do it, I will be glad to."

"What I'd like you to do is sit here with me and listen to me until I finish talking. I'm going to say some things that may upset you, but I'd like you to let me finish before you say anything. Is that okay?"

"Of course," said Amelia. "I promise not to interrupt."

Here goes, she thought.

"First of all, I want you to know that everything I'm going to say is the truth. I'm finished with scheming and cheating. My coach is upset that I'm not getting as many free throws anymore, but I told her that I would quit the team before I went back to being what I used to be. I'm sure you don't believe me because if I were you, I wouldn't trust a word I said. But you'll find out.

"The reason I knocked on your door a few minutes after you came home is because I've been waiting outside for two hours for you to get here. I wanted to talk to you last night in private, but you left the sorority house before I had a chance. I couldn't wait another day for this.

"On the night of the duel, I didn't really hate you when we started. I just thought of you with contempt. I regretted being the cause of our catfight, not because I felt anything for you, but because I was thinking I should have never allowed myself to be provoked by anybody as pathetic as you and your friends. I was angry at me more than anything else.

"I decided to approach the duel as a game that I had to win, just like when I play. I was cool and dispassionate. To win, I had to humiliate you, and I knew I could do that. What it meant to you didn't cross my mind.

"I thought I had quickly destroyed you mentally, so when you made your move, I was caught off guard. I was sure you were a lazy, sloppy loser, but then you showed me you had guts and courage.

"I wasn't upset that you used your size and weight against me, because I get that on the basketball court. I was preparing to make my move while you were forcing me to eat you.

"I'm ashamed to say that even though it was against the rules, I was going to bite you where no one would be able to see me doing it. Then I could maybe pull some hair and jump on your stomach until I had you under control again.

"I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was realizing that you chose not to hurt me. You could easily have ripped me open with your hand, sent me to the hospital and ended my season. When you got on top of me, I was sure you were going to do that, because you would have been justified.

"All I know is that one second I was getting ready to put you in tremendous pain, and the next second, I was making love to you. I didn't realize it then, but that's what it was. Your disgusting pussy suddenly became beautiful, and your juices were like champagne to me. Your thick hair that had been choking me was now a luxurious carpet that caressed me, and your aroma was perfume. I was in heaven, and I felt so grateful that I wanted to share my pleasure.

"I'm a quick study, and as I tried different things with my tongue, I could tell immediately what you were responding to. As you got more and more excited, I became even more aroused, especially while you were having those multiple orgasms.

"All I wanted to do then was keep on making love to you. And when you responded to my begging and went down on me, I felt like you were the queen of the world. I wanted nothing more than to serve you. At that moment, I totally loved you and hoped maybe there could be something for me in your heart, too.

"When you made me eat out your ass, I went a hundred eighty degrees, and for a while I despised you as much as ever. I think it wasn't so much what you were forcing me to do. It was because you had destroyed my fantasy. I tried to focus once more on how to hurt you.

"But then it happened again. I couldn't stop myself. Despite the horrible smell and the disgusting taste in my mouth, I lived to serve my queen, and if she wanted me to make love to her ass, then I would commit myself totally to my degradation.

"When you climaxed again while I was eating out your ass, I became totally delusional. I was hoping you would notice my devotion. When you spoke and I realized how much you despised me, I was so upset that I lashed out at you.

"Please forgive me for calling you evil and cruel and sadistic. Those were descriptions of me, not you. I didn't mean those words even while I said them. I was just so frustrated.

"I know that I was responsible for everything bad that happened that night, and you were the one who chose to let me off easy when you could have destroyed me. Nobody would have blamed you. And you briefly returned my love, although I know you didn't think of it that way.

"I tried to put you out of my mind, but after a couple of days, I had to face the truth. I'm totally in love with you. I know that sounds bizarre, but the more rational I became, the more I thought about you and the person that you are and the way you treat people. Even though I controlled Josiah, I could never get him to say anything against you. To me, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

"I mean that literally, too. What I said about your body was a lie. You don't need to lose weight, Amelia. Even though I tried to make you feel ugly, you have the body I would die to have, because you can carry any weight, and you never stop looking beautiful. I made fun of your breasts because they are amazing, and I'm jealous. I wish I could smother my face in them right now and suck them like a baby.

"I don't care if you gain fifty pounds -- no, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, don't get upset -- but whatever you do with your body, you will still be the most beautiful person in the world to me.

"I love every inch of your skin, every follicle of your hair on your head and between your legs, every drop of delicious juice inside your beautiful pussy. I love your mind, and I love your soul.

"At first, I thought maybe I really was a lesbian. But boys still turn me on, except for one amazing woman that I will love always, in addition to my husband and my children.

"Right now, I'm sure you're feeling nothing but disgust for me and are wishing I would leave as soon as possible so you can call and tell your friends about how pathetic I am. No, no, don't say anything yet. I'm not done."

"I'm sorry, Hadley," said Amelia. "I know I said I wouldn't interrupt, but when you start talking like that, it makes me think of how I was talking to myself a few weeks ago, and I can't let you go on. I swear I will never tell anyone about our conversation tonight."

"Of course you won't, Amelia! I just insulted you again. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry if you're insulted by what I'm going to tell you right now, but I decided that if there was any chance, no matter how slim, I had to take it. So I'm prepared to pay for what I did to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Please, no more interruptions, Amelia. You won the duel, but that was about your friends insulting me. I never paid for what I did to you with Josiah. I have to square our debts. You will fist me in the ass in front of all the sisters and their videos."

"You can't be serious!"

"I am serious. I know you'll be careful not to hurt me too badly. If you are uncomfortable with me submitting willingly, we can have another duel, and I can pretend to resist you. But I've got to pay."

"Why?"

"Because I can't force you to return my love, but I have to try to win it. And I don't have a chance unless I let you work out the anger and hatred toward me in your heart. I'm hoping maybe you won't hate me so much afterward and might even think about forgiving me. And then maybe you'll be open a little bit to being my friend. And then -- "

"Shut up, Hadley!" Amelia interrupted. "Stop right there. I'm sorry, but we're never going to be lovers. I did get a strange thrill when we sixty-nined in front of all the girls, and I've even thought about it afterward, wondering what got into me. But I'm sorry. I can never return the kind of affection you're talking about.

"As for forgiveness, I believe you've made two good steps so far. You're sorry for what you did, and you've asked to be forgiven. Now you have to earn it. You're right. I can't suddenly begin trusting what you say, although your words have stirred me.

"I have to see how you'll be acting from now on, and not just toward me. I liked some of the things about the old Hadley, but I disliked most of them. I have to see how I feel about the new Hadley that you are claiming to be.

"If she's who you say she is, I can't see any reason why we couldn't be friends. I don't care what my other friends say. If you are really a new Hadley, eventually, they'll like you, too. It takes a long time for a friend to become so close that I love them, but maybe someday --"

"Oh, Amelia," said Hadley and she burst into tears.

"I would love you like I love all my close friends. But we can never be what you want us to be. I hope you understand that."

She looked at Hadley, and Hadley was beaming. She looked angelic, but there was a twinkle in her eye. Why she thinks she's gotten what she wants, thought Amelia. What a fool I am! Why am I being so kind to her now, when I despised her an hour ago?

"I understand," said Hadley, "but what if your husband doesn't mind you having sex with a woman every once in a while?"

"What? You're nuts!"

"What if we let him watch, or if my husband doesn't mind if I have an occasional three-way with you and your husband as long as I don't fuck your husband?"

"Shut up, you silly goose!" said Amelia, getting up and pulling Hadley out of her chair. "You need to go home right now."

She leaned over the small girl and gave her a kiss on the mouth. Hadley seemed surprised, but she immediately stuck her tongue halfway down Amelia's throat, and when Amelia pulled away quickly, Hadley's face had a big grin.

Now why did I do that? Amelia thought. I meant to kiss her on the cheek.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."