Catfight for a Cock- The Rematch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and Fujiko twirled and stumbled around the room on their feet, bouncing off of walls and trashing the room in the process. They careened into a potted plant and knocked it over, sending dirt all over the fine expensive carpet. Both women then went flying into a coffee table by the couch, turning it over on its head and smashing the antique vase that rested on the surface of the table.

Minutes passed and the battle was now more mental than physical; both women continued to apply their painful catfight holds on each other and it was only a matter of time until one gave up. The 2 babes would take short glances at me as I continued to act as a neutral observer on the bed; begging me to choose one and let the catfight end. Tears were streaming down their faces, causing their makeup to run as they fought through the pain they were inflicting on each other.

Eventually, Fujiko abandoned her claw attack on Michelle's beautiful ass; she grabbed hold of Michelle's brown hair and pried her head away from her bosom. Michelle's ass was littered with red welts while Fujiko's spherical breasts were covered in horrible bite marks. Although the catfight had been pretty even so far, it seemed Michelle had gotten the better of Fujiko while both women were locked together in catfight holds.

With some difficulty, Fujiko got Michelle's head in a position where her breasts were safe from harm. Balling up her hands into a fist, Fujiko then unleashed a devastating right punch into Michelle's exposed midsection. Expecting the same punch again, Michelle quickly brought her hands down to her body and braced for impact. WHAM. I winced in pain as Fujiko's right fist beautifully made contact with Michelle's unprotected chin, sending the brunette beauty tumbling to the floor.

As Michelle writhed on the floor in agony, Fujiko staggered on her feet and took a few seconds to find her bearings. A devious idea crossed the face of my Japanese girlfriend as she spied my belt in the corner of the room. As she crossed the room to pick it up, Fujiko shredded the remnants of her black teddy, leaving her in nothing but her birthday suit. This was a clear sign to get me aroused before she finished off her opponent for the second time.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be with you in a minute after I take out this trash again" Fujiko winked at me as she grabbed my belt. Rolling over with her ass in the air, Michelle desperately tried to make it to her feet, but to no avail. Fujiko sauntered over to her fallen rival, reached down and stripped her of her white panties. "Here stud, a little present to add to my trophy collection" smirked Fujiko as she tossed the panties at me, making reference to Michelle's stockings after their first catfight.

With my belt in her hand, the Japanese slut wasted no time. SMACK. "AIIIIIEEEE" Michelle screeched as Fujiko mercilessly whipped her across her buttocks. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Michelle attempted to crawl away, but this only made Fujiko madder as she continued to whip away with evil intentions.

Michelle crawled over to a couch and turned around on her heels. She was now cornered and Fujiko was moments away from finishing the bitch off. Michelle put up her hands in a 'don't hit me' gesture, causing Fujiko to momentarily pause. WHAM. This hesitation was all Michelle needed as she quickly lashed out and delivered a solid uppercut into Fujiko's sopping wet cunt. Fujiko's mouth gaped open in disbelief as her knees began to buckle; she had become overconfident and her rival had now turned the tables on her.

With a sudden rush of adrenaline, Michelle lunged forward and grabbed both of Fujiko's ankles, slamming the Japanese bimbo to the floor with a double leg takedown. Gaining the advantage, Michelle mounted Fujiko and delivered a beast of a left hook into Fujiko's face. The punch snapped her head to the side and her hair splayed out everywhere; I think I even saw Fujiko's eyes roll from the impact.

Huffing and puffing, Michelle followed up with several vicious left and right hooks to the face until Fujiko's body went completely limp. After a few minutes went by, Michelle slowly made it to her feet, now standing over her knocked out opponent. Mustering all of her strength, the triumphant American babe kicked Fujiko as hard as she could in the ribs to make sure she stayed down.

On shaking legs, Michelle went back over to the bed to claim her prize. The room was completely trashed; clothing lay strewn across the room and all the furniture was turned over or broken. Michelle found her handbag and pulled out a set of keys. As she uncuffed me, she collapsed on top of my body, too exhausted to stand.

For a moment I contemplated pushing Michelle off of me and helping the unconscious Fujiko lying across the room. "Make love to me" Michelle whispered in my ear. I had to admit I missed having sex with Michelle. Tonight she had come seeking revenge and even though the catfight was even, Michelle had won the right to sleep with me tonight.

I turned my attention back to Michelle and we engaged in a most erotic game of tongue tag; bringing me back to the sweetest memories when I started sleeping with her. As she released my tongue from her mouth, Michelle felt my throbbing erection rub against her groin. Watching these 2 women go at it in a catfight had me hornier than ever and now it was time to fuck. The leggy brunette straddled me and guided my 10 inch erection into her soaked pussy.

I felt my 10 inch cock nearly slide out of Michelle's pussy before being stuffed back in. She repeated this until she got a good rhythm going, and then proceeded to go for the jackpot as she rode me relentlessly. I looked up and saw Michelle toss her hair back, moaning with ecstasy and squeezing her tanned, perky breasts. I felt Michelle's body begin to weaken and she grabbed me by the hair, bringing my torso up until we were both in a sitting position.

As she wrapped her sexy legs around my torso to gain more leverage, she slammed her tongue into my mouth, moaning loudly as she came. I reached up and grabbed her left nipple, squeezing it and sending the winner of tonight into further bliss. This caused Michelle to squeeze my torso even harder with her legs. I grunted into her mouth as my thick, warm, cum shot hard and deep into Michelle's cunt. I knew Michelle felt it happen as her body clenched up, and she broke the kiss to whisper "Yes". As I pulled out of Michelle and my erection started to soften, we snuggled up in the bed and kissed for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep.

Warm sunlight forcing its way through the curtains woke me from my sleep to signal a new day. My head was pounding from last night's drinking. As I surveyed the trashed room I quickly remembered the incredible catfight that took place last night between the 2 women in my life. I felt a warm sensation building in my balls and lifted up the bedsheet, only to find the beautiful Michelle sucking on my cock. "Morning, sweetie" grinned Michelle as she momentarily paused between sucks.

I tilted my head back and began to moan in pleasure as Michelle's fingers, tongue and mouth worked their magic. Suddenly, I remembered Fujiko; I had left her on the floor! "Michelle! Where's Fujiko?" I demanded. Michelle began to gingerly lick the tip of my raging hardon and gestured with her eyes to the corner of the room.

There sat Fujiko in a chair, naked and handcuffed with nowhere to go. Although she was now awake, her mouth was stuffed with Michelle's white panties, preventing her from crying for help. This had all been the work of Michelle; it was clear the American was not finished with her Japanese rival, and she planned on demeaning her in the worst of ways. With both hands still on my cock, Michelle got up and authoritatively pulled me off the bed, leading me by my cock to Fujiko.

As we stood right before the loser, an evil thought crossed Michelle's mind. Pointing my cock towards the loser, Michelle began to vigorously stroke me. Muffled screams escaped Fujiko but they fell on deaf ears. As tears streamed down her face, the poor girl attempted to get free from the chair, but Michelle's handcuffs held.

Michelle now stood behind me, reaching over and jerking me off with one hand while fondling my left nipple with her other hand. I could feel her erect nipples from her tanned breasts stab into my back. As I felt my orgasm approaching, I tilted my head back and surrendered a heated French kiss to the victorious American babe. Gobs of cum began flying out all over the place, splattering all over Fujiko.

As the final nail in Fujiko's coffin, she lead me back to the bed so we could fuck some more while Fujiko watched. While we made passionate love to start our day, Michelle and Fujiko constantly exchanged glares. I could tell Fujiko was already planning her revenge for the humiliating defeat Michelle had subjected her to. Likewise, I knew Michelle was more than willing to tangle with the Japanese whore over me again. I had thoroughly enjoyed Michelle and Fujiko's long awaited rematch, and I had a feeling I wasn't the only one in the room who did.

12