Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drops of sweat formed across Asad's forehead. Before long the perspiration was getting into his eyes. He snapped his eyelids shut against the sting.

Squeeeak-squeeeak-squeeeak.

Jacobs slapped hard again. The teen hissed air through his gritted teeth. It was time to show appreciation.

"Get it, big daddy, get it!" Asad said.

"I'm going make a big sticky mess right inside you, motherfucker!"

It was coming. Jacob's nuts tightened, his toes curled. He began to shudder uncontrollably,

"YOU LIKE IT, DON'T YOU? YOU FUCKING LIKE IT, I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!" Jacobs shouted, hips bucking one last time.

And then Henry shuddered, moaning, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was overwhelmed by volley of sensations; he felt total perfect awareness of himself, could hear his heart hammering in his chest, and blood rushing in his ears. It was a look that was very familiar to Asad: Coach Jacobs was having multiple orgasms.

Jacobs counted his ejaculations, as images rushed into his head with unreal clarity.

One, two, three...

(Masood smiling down at him, as he sucked him off in the boy's restroom)

Three, four, five...

(Sneaking a glance at a Playgirl magazine, at a bookstore, and hearing the proprietor, a forty-six year old war vet named Mr. Cheatham, whisper the word "queer" to someone behind him)

Six, seven, eight...

(Being alone in his room, and rewinding the locker room scenes in his VHS copy of All The Right Moves over and over, as he furiously masturbated. The picture beginning to deteriorate from over-use)

Nine, ten, eleven...

Jacobs felt himself winding down, like the gears of an old clock. He slid his penis out of the teen's loosened rectum, and flipped Asad over onto his back just in time to ejaculate a twelfth, and final time on the boy's toned stomach.

For a blissful moment, Jacob's mind as free of any and all thought. There was only a feeling of the sublime.

Asad could no longer contain himself, either. He shuddered once, as if an electric current had swept through him, and his cock leapt in the air, jetting out a stream of pearly jock cream. It spattered warmly across his shoulder blade.

The strong, clean scent of semen, so like the smell of chlorine, now filled the darkened room.

Henry bent down to lap up the congealing teen love juice. It had the consistency of grape jelly, but with a sharp, citrus tang. He swirled it around and around in his mouth. Delicious!

Coach lay down on his pillow, next to Asad. On the heels of this marvelous release of tension, Jacobs felt perfectly relaxed, perfectly content-the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

Udovicic felt relief wash over him. The act was done. His hole was spent, his ass was raw, his jaw sore, and his perfect body was covered in spit and other fluids.

But the act was done.

He wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"All debts have been paid in full," Jacobs said, his voice tender now. He leaned over, and kissed Asad on the forehead.

The teen trembled in the dark, and the Jacobs held him. After a while, Asad stopped.

The men slept a long, long time.