Catherine Helps with Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was about forty and seemed like a nice guy. I said, I'm just practicing to model for an art class. Do you think I will make a good model?"

"Oh my, my, my, YES! You are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life!"

"Tim got up and said, I am sorry sir but you will have to leave." But I said, Tim it is okay with me. It will help me get used to having ten people watch me. So the other guy sat down too."

"Well Honey, from here I just posed a few times in a few different ways and just let the men look at my naked body. After about ten minutes I said I was done for today and they all thanked me over and over. They all came right up to me and shook my hand. That just made my boobies shake and they loved that and they didn't even pretend not to stare."

"I thanked them too for helping out and just before I began to get dressed, I said, I have to ask you your opinion on something one more time. It really concerns me. I quickly stood up on the chair and said come closer and take one last good look."

"They all three got right in front of me. My pussy was now nice and high because of the chair being on the two foot high stage. I said, Be honest now and tell me, does having my pussy being shaved like this show too much detail – you know like my clitoris or my labia?"

"I was standing there naked while they all stared at me and I was flipping my clit around and we could all see it getting huge – but I pretended not to notice. And I was pulling on my lips and flipping them back and forth while asking them if my pussy looked 'okay'."

"Honey it was so incredibly exciting – I thought I would explode. As I leaned over looking at my own pussy my breasts seemed to double in size from hanging there and they were right in everyone's face too!"

"They all stared about a foot away from my naked body and even closer to my naked pussy and said it was perfect and nothing to worry about and keep it shaved 'cause the men would love it."

"I acted all relived and thanked them for letting me know. I got off the chair and stood on the stage and I began to get dressed. They all looked on totally mesmerized. I had a little fun with them and put on my bra and tee shirt first remaining bottomless for an extra couple of minutes."

"It is SO fun to have your naked pussy and bare bottom naked while three men stare at you like you are the finest thing they have ever seen in their entire lives."

"At this point Tim dismissed the men and thanked them again. They were the happiest guys I have seen in ages and thanked me about a million more times and told me another hundred times how gorgeous I am and how fine and how beautiful I am."

"I stood there holding my tiny panties and waved at them and said good night. After shutting the door Tim walked back to me and sat in the chair in front of me taking one last look."

"Catherine I have to say that pussy of yours looks like it is the smoothest and softest think on earth."

"Oh I don't know Tim. Why don't you just go ahead and touch her a bit and let me know."

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"So Tim knelt in front of me and reached out and touched my pussy, basically petting and stroking me from my clitty to my taint. I was dripping wet and so horny Honey – I hope you understand that. After all I was naked in front of these men for all that time. I just closed my eyes and let him pet my pussy for a minute and that was all it took. I had to hold his hand tight to my clitty and I just came and came with a wonderful, shuddering climax in about one minute. I just whispered to Tim, thank you, I needed that."

"Now Tim and I were alone and he thanked me so much. I told him I would be the class model. So I know I will have another story about how that goes."

"Tim told me he would have a hard time getting the sight of me out of his mind and it would be a long drive home. He also said he would be looking forward to next week to see me again. He said he had always wanted to draw me and see me naked in college and he was bummed out that I never posed for him. He said this was his dream come true. I said I was happy for him."

"I told him I was sorry I couldn't do anything for him and he understood and said he would take care of it on his way home and it was way more than worth it just to see me so much and touch me a bit! I gave him a hug and we walked out together and I drove home."

"And now here I am standing naked in front of my handsome husband. So my question for you Honey is what do you want to do now?"

Well readers ... What do you think I said?

I bet you guessed right and that is exactly what we did for most of the rest of the night.

I will let you know how the class goes.

12