Catherine Needed Him Pt. 01

Story Info
She was Captivating and Mysterious.
7.6k words
4.74
13.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Catherine was wearing a tan gabardine skirt and jacket. She said hello and joined me, standing against the wall at the Christmas party. The partners threw a good party. Everyone had come to work without a car and would go home in paid transportation.

"You look every inch the modern lawyer in those clothes. Associate slavery is not too awful?"

"It sucks. They don't want people who can't perform under pressure." She handed me her glass and I retrieved two full ones. Her hip was warm against mine. She was one of the new associates from last summer's class. I was from the year before.

"I heard one of the girls in the john say you are the hottest guy around, Chris."

"I haven't had a date in months. Told myself abstinence was the price of getting ahead. You only have one more month to go."

"Would you like to take me to dinner before we get as drunk as these others? Doesn't have to be a date. I'll even pay." The hip rubbed a little harder. I carefully shifted her in front of me so her neck was available for little kisses.

"Is that a yes?"

My fingers eased us forward, testing the muscles in her butt.

It was the kind of party where you didn't have to say goodbye, and we were walking down the sidewalk before I thought to ask, "You have a place in mind?"

"I do, but would really like to get out of these work clothes. Is there any possibility we could stop for takeout and eat at my place?"

I raised her hand with mine and kissed it. "So far, this is a great date. Lead on."

At the deli, I said the food was on me, since she was providing the place to eat.

Her house rental was about a mile from work, a bungalow in a row of tidy homes. I followed her inside and found an airy space, with a minimum of furnishings.

"You know why it looks like this, don't you?"

"One notch above college dorm, waiting to find out if you get to stay."

"I'm headed for a quick shower. There is wine and beer in the refrigerator."

She was halfway to the far doorway when she turned and said, "Do you need a shower too? We might have to share to have enough hot water."

It was some kind of dare, I thought. The kind I didn't refuse.

Back to me, she efficiently stripped all the way down in her pretty bedroom and headed into the bath. I was as quick as she was, and pinched the luscious rear.

Under the shower spray, her arms around my neck, she said, "Better. Lots better. I'm not really throwing myself at you. Just seemed like the thing to do. A little Christmas fun." She handed me the soap.

Plates were warming as I opened two beers. The hip was back against mine, this time covered by a soft terry robe.

Still looking efficient, she served, glancing at me to ask, "Enough?"

"Plenty." The shower made her pink, but there was still a bit of reserve. After rejecting the kitchen and the living room, we ended up on her bed, plates balanced in our laps.

The conversation was light, dancing around lawyering, the difficulties of working for partners who treated new associates like slaves, our nonexistent social lives. I could tell the date was winding down. The extra beer and the food and the warm bed were sending Catherine to dreamland. Her eyes closed, then opened. "Oh dear, I'm losing it. Please stay with me, please?"

I kissed her gently and tucked her in. Then collected the dishes and padded silently to the kitchen. Washing by hand, wondering what was going on. The diplomatic thing to do was follow her wishes, but it didn't feel like a one night stand. I brushed my teeth and slid carefully in along her backside.

The smell of fresh coffee arrived along with Catherine. "I'm not used to bringing breakfast to men in my bed." She smiled down and handed a mug to me. "I'll be back with more."

Minutes later, we were munching on toast and she said, "I'm still screwed up from last night. What possessed me to bring you home?"

I finished a few more bites and asked, "Why did you bring me home? I'm being treated more like a brother than a boyfriend."

She put the tray to the side and pressed me flat. Her ear listened to my heart.

"Can I rent you for the weekend? I've never been any good around guys and I guess it is showing."

My fingertips massaged her scalp and she wondered about another nap. Fifteen hour days at the firm left you sleep deprived by Saturday.

She took a deep breath and asked, "Is it true that a guy like you, finished with school, won't date someone who doesn't put out?"

I left to use the bathroom and came back with my briefs and tee shirt on.

She sat up and pulled the robe closed. "I guess the answer is yes"

"Spend the day with me and we will talk about it. We can pack a lunch and go for a hike."

By late morning, we were ambling along the top of a ridgeline leading away from the parking lot. I said, "There is a grove of trees with some benches in about a mile."

Catherine hesitated to restart their conversation. The sun was warm and she wasn't feeling good about what she had said. Chris seemed like a nice guy and maybe she had already queered a possible boyfriend. He'd spent the night in her bed and not made a move on her, which said something. She wondered what.

They got to a shaded bench before she said, "We don't have to talk about relationships if you don't want."

"Sit," he said, gray eyes boring into her. "You haven't been around men much, have you?"

She thought about the one time she had been intimate. Seven years ago. It had been quick, mechanical, and accomplished its goal of ending her virginity. She hadn't even dated the guy afterwards. And thought badly of herself for thinking she needed to do it that way.

She took a bite of sandwich and munched. Looking down at the sandwich, she said "No."

"You have smart, professional parents who are ambitious for their daughter?"

She answered, with a hesitant smile at him, "Who has been too busy working for A's to have a dating life?"

He wrapped an arm around her. "Know the feeling, Cate. You have company."

The trail meandered in a wide loop, and they were most of the way back when she stopped under a big oak. He rested against it and pulled her to him. "You are easy to talk to, and a good hiker."

"Am I going to spend tonight at your apartment, learning about guys?" Her tone wasn't very confident.

He kissed the back of her head. "I have an idea, what about a little mutual learning? Not too rushed?"

His hand was under her shirt, tickling ribs and inching higher.

She turned and kissed him, leaning against the wandering hand. "You are like all the others. Feeling a poor girl up."

Whisper soft, he said, "You have us all wrong. We are just admiring your fantastic bodies."

She pushed off and ran down the trail. He hurried to keep the tight rear in sight.

He had the makings for margaritas, and served them on the little deck in the last of the sunlight. She had pretty ankles and feet, propped up on the railing. He got the lotion and stood, massaging it in. She gave him a look and let her robe and legs fall open. The sun shone directly on her sex, which had a light covering of hair. "You are making me tingle here." She rubbed a middle finger in the cleft below her clit.

He gestured at her crotch, "Does that need attention? From my tongue, or?"

She took a deep swallow of the drink. "I hope you made these strong. I need a lot of courage to keep showing you everything."

He went back to work on the feet, not looking at her sex. "You have a fine body. You should be proud to show it off."

"Proud courage. Is that what I have to have?"

He lifted her up and walked them to his bed, where she was stretched out on a big towel. He retrieved the drinks and went to work on her back. In a minute, he said, "Relax, I have a cousin who had it. Did you have to wear a brace?"

"For four years, from twelve to sixteen. While I was growing. Friends were very nice, but you know..."

"My cousin had to have the operation and the body cast. Hard to cope, but her lungs were being squeezed, and they said she would have a short life. She has a boyfriend who is a saint."

His hands were warm and finding muscles to tweak. "It didn't seem to bother you on the hike."

She turned over. "Kiss me." She didn't let him go for a while.

"Give me my drink and pull the blanket up."

He tweaked a nipple and asked, "How is your courage index?"

"I'm not saying until you tell me my flat chest is ok." Her smile was very thin.

"I have to check first." His tongue ran back and forth several times until she screeched, "You are killing me!"

"You asked for an opinion." His strong fingers were working her glutes, which lead to another screech, "I thought we were going slow?"

"Have some more courage."

"You are just going to get me drunk and take me."

He skinned out of his shorts and spread her fully on top of him, the stiff cock resting against her sex.

"You told me you were coming here for a learning experience."

Her body went totally limp and there were several minutes of quiet.

Finally, she whispered in his ear, "One more slug of that drink and you are going to do me. I could be making the biggest mistake of my life, but..."

"No buts. Not allowed. And you don't get any sex until later. My party, my rules. Take a nap while I work on dinner."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "Bad guy."

The crab souffle was fabulous. She had no idea how a male law student acquired cooking skills. They were hip to hip back on his bed, spooning ice cream and berries into each other's mouth. He had a smile a mile wide as he watched her slip into dreamland just like she had last night. Her sleepy words as he tucked her in were, "Oh dear."

A while later, he was along her backside again, wondering about the pattern. Brilliant female lawyer, highly inhibited, with very limited sex experience, is stumbling around trying to find a boyfriend. Brilliant male lawyer, not inhibited, is trying to avoid scaring her off.

His last thought was that she was a hell of a bed warmer, and more than a little mysterious.

She also woke up early. Her hand was pushing hair out of his eyes and holding out a cup of coffee. Her voice was soft. "You let me fall asleep two nights in a row. This must be the end of us. What good is a girlfriend who sleeps instead of screwing?"

"Get in here and lie on me." Their warm tongues played with each other.

"I hope you like wiggling up there, because it feels really good."

She checked his heart for the second morning in a row. And squeezed her thighs around his erection, which she definitely didn't do yesterday. His fingers played up and down her spine and she thought she had never felt like this before. The heat was building and she might be leaking on him.

"Are we going to play catchup right here and now, or?"

He traced her lips and asked, "Are we in a hurry?"

"I'm not sure I should say this, but I am wet and horny."

"We could play act a little violence. Knock each other around. Have big screaming orgasms..."

She had hold of his ears and was kissing him hard. "Chris, what I want right now is my first come on a guy's cock. Will you do that for me? Please? Everything else is later."

She didn't understand what happened next until her hands were holding the bed rail, and her knees were pressed almost to her chest. He was between her legs, a devilish smile on his face. The biggest, hardest cock she had ever seen was only a few inches away. Her lower body was twitching around, even though she tried to stop moving. He was hitching himself closer, an inch at a time.

"You are very naughty, just coming right out and asking for this. Good girls are supposed to say, "No. Don't. Stop. You can't!"

He hadn't even finished his dirty tirade when the big cock eased its slippery way into her.

"Oh shit, that's nice. God, you are big. You are going to break me in two, aren't you?"

She was so confused that she hardly noticed that she juiced on him twice and then was overtaken by a top to bottom wailing orgasm.

He pulled back and sat on his haunches, smiling and watching his stuff ooze out of the open cunt. She lay with eyes closed, wondering what do I do now? I want more. I want him around. This is very bad. She gave up and let the tears fall. He rocked them and kept the kisses coming and she slipped away.

He was hunched over his laptop and big screen monitor when she draped her hair in his face.

"I like a guy who delivers what I ask for."

He kept his head down and said, "There are more lessons in the book, whenever you are ready."

She batted him. "I'm in a weakened condition. What about the brunch you promised? And I'm dripping on your clean wood floor. What about that?"

He maneuvered her over his thighs, facing the screen and let her down gently on the cock she was quickly learning about. His teeth worried at her neck and she shuddered.

"Do you ever watch porn?"

She shook her head and he clicked a few times until a video started on the screen in which two white women were being chased around an apartment by a very large black guy with an enormous cock. "My god," she said. "No wonder you guys get ideas."

His hands covered her modest breasts and pressed her to his chest. His little upward thrusts were disconcerting. The black guy had one of the women up against a wall held in place by the large black shaft. The other was beating on his back, shouting something.

Chris was thrusting harder. I guess I asked for this, she thought to herself. Inviting myself to his apartment and telling him to do me. The two women were in a sixty-nine and the black guy looked like he was about to jam his cock into the ass of the woman whose rear was up and pointing at him.

Chris clicked it off and walked them to his bed. She was melting as his hard thing kept her muscles tingling and clenching. She almost missed his question. "You didn't mind that?"

She posted more aggressively and wagged her tongue at him. "The performance art? For money? And fun sometimes? Those women didn't look unhappy."

"Probably weren't. But different from relationship sex."

He put a pillow behind her, across his knees, and she leaned on it, staring into the gray eyes, and then glancing down at where they were joined. It was hardly visible, buried in a forest of matching pubic hair.

"I suppose you are curious why I am here, fucking you for no apparent reason?" She squeezed him, and he smiled, stealing a kiss.

"When a guy is getting something he wants and needs, he learns not to ask too many questions."

His hands were on her chest, thumbs tweaking her erect nipples. His head lowered and now he had a nipple in his mouth, a strong suction going right through her. Fingers found the back of his head, tangled in the long hair.

He thought to himself that getting Catherine going like this was great fun. He was coming again very soon and wondered whether she was.

She did, freezing and then pulling him forward over her, "Do me, Chris, now!"

Minutes later, she had one of his hands in hers, waving it in the air. "It would be very decadent to lie here all day, wouldn't it?"

"Why is it I don't think you have been well fucked before?"

She sat on his chest, sliding back and forth in the juice she was dripping. "You know what I think?" she whispered, "I think you are getting more sex than you have had recently."

He moved them to the side of the bed, keeping her face down over his knees. His fingers worked the spine with the curve in it and paddled the fine behind. She buried her head in a pillow and made contented noises.

He was thinking that there was more to Catherine than met the eye when she said, "This has been a very fine weekend rental. Can we quit the play acting and just have another date some time?"

He was feeling energized and stood, throwing her high and catching the body in his arms on the way to the shower.

The steaming water splashed on their soapy bodies as she waited for a response. Finally, he turned the water off and gathered her warm wet body to him. "Yes."

She let him brush out her hair at the kitchen counter. "Hanging out with you sure beats that brief I have to finish by tomorrow morning."

"You are having delusions of affection for a horny guy. It will pass."

"When do I get my next date?"

"I'm in Sacramento this week with Leggett at that hearing. Might not be until Friday."

Chapter 2

He called her Monday night, late, his mind fuzzed out from a long hearing and a long debrief with the partner he worked for.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself, you sound beat. I was just climbing in bed and missing that warm body."

"I am beat, and missing you too. And trying to figure out why you hit on me at the party."

"Pure random chance. Tall guy with muscles who generates girl talk in the bathroom."

"Gee, and I thought it had something to do with my work."

"It does. I like the way you work on me. A little bird says we have something going."

"Hmmm. This is torture. What about a Friday night sleepover?"

"If you are good and call me every night."

"Yes. I'm losing it. Bye."

In the morning, Chris had room service breakfast and went over his notes. He and Leggett were at the hearing because of a client's dependence on a state program for small business, which was in danger of losing its funding.

He thought about the curious path that had brought him to a medium sized law firm in northern California. A swimming career in college and a wild hair desire to prove himself that resulted in making the cut with Navy Seals. Three years of extreme behavior and enough near death experiences to cool him down and send him to law school with the saved up pay.

He was just finished with a probationary associate period when one of his friends from Seals showed up for lunch, and wondered if he would like to lend a hand and make a little money on the side. The short version of a long story was federal interest in a pattern of what looked like conspiracy in a massive fraud scheme that involved more than one law firm in California.

Gathering evidence was turning out to be a bear. They needed someone inside. Chris looked at his former teammate and said, "You're looking for a mole, is that it?"

Jeff nodded, "You are very clean. Never been on either side of a federal action. Good credentials."

"This could take a while."

"Yes. Could be a couple of years. We are not looking to wreck your career. Might not even have to testify, with a little luck."

"High risk proposition."

"That's why I am here. Any normal young lawyer would turn us down. You are tough and gutsy. Wouldn't have been in Seals otherwise."

"We're all assholes, aren't we?"

"Pretty much."

The details fell in place and Jack found himself starting over at Leggett and Myers in San Jose. Communication didn't need to be frequent and wasn't. Jack used a small cabin in the redwoods near Santa Cruz that he told friends belonged to a cousin. One of the bedrooms had a locked closet with a computer in it. The machine was clean in case someone broke in and stole it. Jack had a flash drive with self-destruct built in for his files and operating code.

He joined Leggett in the lobby and they took a cab to the second day of hearings. It turned out to be a parade of small businessmen rounded up by the Chamber of Commerce and equipped with heart rending stories of disaster facing them if funding was not renewed.

Around ten, Leggett leaned over and said, "I think we are done here. I have some calls to make, but you are welcome to head back and forget the office for the rest of today."

Checked out and headed to the train, he called the office main number and asked for Catherine Jones, saying he had been referred by another client of the firm.

"Hello, Miss Jones, I understand that you are knowledgeable about land use issues in the Skyline area. I have a serious problem concerning an acquisition and was wondering if you were free this afternoon to visit the property and advise me."