Catherine Needed Him Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked back, hand in hand. Chris said, "There are a bunch of things don't add up. Take this mole business. Terrorism and moles are a bad match. They had to go with a couple of green agents because two new lawyers provided a plausible cover story. But they are nervous and gave us the mole business to see if we survived close inspection inside the firm."

"You are thinking that we are going to get activated soon?"

"Why don't we put that at the top of our list of things likely to happen?"

"Which means we need to go into operational mode. Start worrying about bugs, tails, ambushes?"

"Yes, and at the same time, get ourselves tapped for more important jobs with the partners. Like the water rights case. Might be a complete dodge if the client is one of their own people."

"What's the point? Why let the property get visibility in the court system if they are doing something illegal in there?"

They stood in the kitchen, hugging. "Let's go back to my place, where we can have a proper shower together and swear off sex until we have caught the bad guys."

She looked up at him with dark smiling eyes. He ran his hands down her back and pushed the running shorts out of the way. "No sex?"

"None at all unless you deliver a bad guy."

"I'd torture you if this wasn't serious. Promise me we will get married if we survive."

"I already did."

(cont'd in Part 2)